Helping a Friend On Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you have been away from you wife for a long time and I appreciate what you are doing over there. I got really turned on dancing with you and giving you that show in car. I want to help you release your tension but you can't ever tell Susan."

Bill nodded in agreement without letting his eyes leave Ana's cleavage. I was still about to stop her when she began again.

"I also love my husband very much so I don't want to hurt him. So I will let you look at me but you can't touch. I will show you whatever you want to see and you can touch yourself but not me, okay?"

Bill said that was fine.

Ana got up slowly and asked what Bill wanted. He said we wasn't sure. She turned around and bent over and waived her ass in his face. She said that she would strip but that they needed to be quite and quick.

She sat on the bed and started to take her heels off. Bill shook his head no. She giggled loudly and stood up. Her black top came off first and then she undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground. I heard a zipper unzip and saw Bill's right shoulder move. He was jerking off in front of my wife. Ana's hand came behind her and undid her bra. She turned around again and wiggled her ass for Bill. This time she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and realized she wouldn't go too far or at least hoped. She dropped her hands and I saw her wonderful milky breasts. She spun around and moved her chest back and forth for Bill. He let out a small sigh. From the reflection I saw Ana's face. She was flushed red and her curly red hair looked wild and untamed. Her lips were curled into a shy smile and her eyes were fixed on Bill touching himself. She then stepped very close to Bill and pulled her panties down very quickly. Bills quickened his pace. Her pussy had to have been very close to his face but I couldn't tell because it was just out of the view in the reflection. Her right hand slid down the front of her crotch and it looked like she was rubbing herself now. Her left hand came up to her left breast and she started squeezing it. Bill was mumbling something and Ana lifted her left leg unto the left arm rest of Bill's chair. I could now see Bill masturbating like mad and part of Ana's pussy lips. Her pussy was directly in front of Bill's face and he tried to put his face into it. She grabbed his head with her left hand and held onto it so he couldn't lick her.

"No, you can't do that." she panted as her right rubbed her pussy ever more fiercely. Her right leg was brushing against his as he shifted about and rubbed his dick up and down.

You can cum on me if you are careful, not on my pussy, my leg, here.

Bill shook his head and with his free hand pointed at her breasts. She looked around briefly as if to see if it was okay. I was too shocked at the show to do or say anything. Before I could respond she took her leg off the arm rest and knelt in front of Bill. Bill's eye grew wide as she looked into his eyes and said.

"You have such a big cock. I could tell it was big at the bar. It felt so good making you hard. My pussy got so wet when you were rubbing it against me when I was bent over. You like my pussy don't you? You wanted to eat it. You couldn't take you eye's off it in the car. You liked the way it felt when you tried to finger me in the bar, didn't you?

It seemed more happened at the bar then I saw.

"Here, come on my tits, you want to suck them don't you? If you could you would fuck me right here, wouldn't you?"

Bill nodded and closed his eyes. A huge load of cum shot and hit Ana's left nipple. Several more loads oozed out hitting her underneath her breast and on the floor in front of her. Bill sat there in bliss slowly stroking his dick. Ana took her finger and rub his cum over her left breast. She lifted herself up onto the bed and with her right hand started rubbing herself. I could see in the mirror that a large amount of his cum had pooled on her left leg at the edge of her stocking. Bill looked like he was passing out. Ana moved her hand down to her leg and start rubbing her hand over his cum and into her leg. She quickly shuttered in orgasm.

She looked over to me and smiled and whispered that I give her a second. She grabbed her shirt and toweled off the rest of Bill's cum from her body. She pulled Bill's pants the rest of the way off and pulled his boxer over his sticky crotch. Quickly going to the closet she got an extra blanket and covered him. Prancing past me she ran into bathroom and I heard the shower start. Several minutes later she came into the room shimmering with water and sex.

To be continued . . .

12