Helping Melina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

Cena smiled. 'Yeh. I reckon its time for a change to but I'm not sure it'll happen til the war is over.' He took a sip of water. 'What current wrestlers do you like?'

'I mainly go for heels. I find them more interesting. Mr. Kennedy is probably the best at the moment.' Kyle said, looking around for Ryan.

'I'll mention it to him. He'll appreciate that. I'd introduce you but he's not here tonight. I gotta get going though. Enjoy the show.'

Left alone, Kyle could not see Ryan at all. Soon all the people in the catering area had dispersed and Kyle was left alone.

'You're looking a bit lonely there.'

Kyle looked up to see a woman standing next to the catering table grasping an apple. She was fairly short with long brown hair. Her dark skin was flawless and the tight black top she wore showed ample cleavage. She wore a short red skirt which teased Kyle's eyes with its promises. Her legs were smooth and perfectly shaped, her dark skin suggesting an exotic taste.

'You're that guy from Australia aren't you?' Melina said as she walked over to him. 'The one that saved Dawn and Amy.'

'Well I had help.' He replied. She sat on the table, pulling a chair up to her and using it as a footrest. With only a meter separating them, Kyle could see every flawless part of Melina, and he was drawn to her dark, sexy eyes as they flirted with him. 'Hi. I'm...'

Melina placed a hand up to silence him. 'I don't really care. No offense.' She looked down at her apple nonchalantly. 'I understand you're judging the bikini contest tonight. Lucky you.' She said, her eyes widening in fake excitement.

'Yeh well, Stephanie's generous.' He replied, with a faint hint of a smile.

'Stephanie just doesn't want you to sue her father's company. She's afraid the incident with Amy at the Brisbane show could cost her big bucks. And ruin the WWE's image.'

'If that's the way you want to see it.'

'Oh I do. The WWE is all about image.' Melina continued. 'Take the divas for example. It's ALL about image there. I don't have a chance in hell against those girls tonight.'

Kyle was shocked. 'Sure you do. You're gorgeous.'

Melina smiled cunningly. 'You think so?' Placing her apple on the table, she stood up, walking over to Kyle. She lifted one leg over him and straddled him. She ran her hands across his chest, her eyes looking up at him seductively. 'Because I'm sure that you and I can come to some sort of...' She took his hands and placed them firmly on her breasts. '...arrangement.'

'What sort of arrangement?' Kyle said, gently squeezing her enormous breasts through her shirt. She sighed and leaned back, her hair falling behind her and her eyes closed. Kyle began to squeeze her breasts a little fiercer as his cock hardened beneath her warm crotch. Melina felt this and grinned, her eyes opening.

'Oh... nothing specific.' She said, now starting to grind herself against Kyle's now hard cock through his pants. She moaned loudly and leaned into him as his dick rubbed fiercely against her pussy.

The smell of Melina's hair was intoxicating as Kyle reached down and squeezed Melina's ass tight beneath her skirt, and it was clear that she was only wearing a thong. 'But that is of course...' Melina stood up and picked up her apple, taking a bite and walking away apathetically. '... only if I win tonight.'

Shaking his head in disbelief after she was gone, Kyle looked at his watch and decided it was time to take his seat, whether Ryan was back or not.

**************************************

Just after the second match of the night, as Kyle was told, Tazz got in the ring with a microphone ready to announce the bikini contest. Ryan was still no where to be seen so Kyle had been relatively bored until this point. 'ECW!' Tazz yelled. The crowd cheered loudly. 'It is now time for our bikini contest.' The crowd cheered even louder.

'Not only will this contest have the sexiest women in ECW, but it will also have the sexiest women from Raw and Smackdown as well!' The crowd roared its appreciation. 'Unfortunately for me. I will not be your host.' The crowd fell silent.

'It has been decided that one of YOU will be.' The fans erupted in unison at the amazing opportunity, everybody in the crowd raising their hands in the hope that Tazz picked them. Kyle played with the crowd raising his hand and shouting to be picked.

Sure enough, Tazz stopped in front of him and then picked Kyle. The crowd booed heavily as Kyle stepped over the rail, taking the offered microphone from Tazz and rolling into the ring. He looked around at the crowd as they all looked solely at him. It was daunting, but at the same time exhilarating.

'Well what are we waiting for? Let's get some divas out here!' Kyle yelled and they forgot all about him, erupting into cheers as a chorus of divas burst from the entrance way in robes, waving to the crowd. One by one Torrie, Joy, Brooke, Layla, Kelly, Maria, Candice and Melina entered the ring as Kyle parted the roped for them, lining up in a line facing the main cameras in the rafters.

'Ladies. Here are the rules. You each will have 15 seconds to show us what you've got under those robes. At the end, I will decide the winner. Now, who wants to go first?'

Maria stepped forward, untying her robe. Music began to play and she let the robe fall of her shoulders to the floor revealing a thoroughly skimpy bikini and a gorgeous body. Joy, Candice and Torrie all stepped forward one by one, removing their robes to cheers from the crowd. After Candice had finished, Kelly stepped forward whispering something into Kyle's ear.

'I have just been informed that Extreme Expose wish to be judged together.' Kyle said to the crowd. 'What do you think?' He said. The crowd erupted.

Kyle just shrugged his shoulders. The three of them stepped forward, surrounding Kyle in the center of the ring. Simultaneously they ripped opened up their robes to him, first one side, then the other. Then dropping them to the floor, they closed in on Kyle, Layla and Brooke at his side and Kelly at his front.

Kyle was oblivious to the crowd as they all turned away from him, pressing their barely clothed bodies back against him. He could feel their warm skin against him as they all squatted and stood, rubbing their asses against him the entire time. Kyle was speechless. They squatted again, but this time Layla and Brooke knelt down, turning around and placing a hand each on the inside of his leg.

Kelly, however, stood again, this time continuing to bend over as her ass grinded up Kyle's body to his cock which had already hardened beneath his baggy pants. He knew Kelly would have no doubt felt it, but she continued to dance to the music.

Layla and Brooke, the Vixens of ECW ran their hands slowly up the inside of Kyle's leg, stopping just short of his balls and holding a pose for the camera. The music stopped and Kelly fell back towards Kyle. Kyle had no choice but to catch her, wrapping his arms around her waste and supporting her weight with ease.

After holding the pose for what seemed like forever, Kyle released Kelly from his grasp. He was surprised to feel a peck on each cheek from Layla and Brooke, and was even more shocked to receive a soft, closed mouth kiss from Kelly. 'That performance will be hard...' she chanced a glance at his crotch, '... to beat I'd say.' She said, smiling and returning to the line.

Kyle didn't have any time to comment on their performance before Melina grabbed the microphone from his hand. 'You know what?' She said to the crowd. 'I'm so sexy, that I don't even need a bikini to win this bikini contest.' She untied her robe, allowing it to drop to the floor. She was still wearing the black top and short skirt from earlier, and the crowd erupted in a chorus of boos as Melina shouted back at them.

Kyle gave the crowd the chance to cheer for their favorite. Not surprisingly, Extreme Expose had won them over. 'With that in mind, it is my pleasure to announce that tonight's winner is...' Melina strutted forward confidently. 'Extreme Expose!'

The crowd roared its approval as Melina stood shocked. Then her face slowly turned into a fierce scowl as she turned around and slapped Kelly Kelly. It was, however, scripted that there was to be a fight after the bikini contest, so there was no need for Kyle to break it up this time.

***********************************

'Looks like you enjoyed yourself up there mate.' Ryan said as Kyle sat back in his seat. Lots of other fans were patting him on the back and making a fuss, and one fan even asked him for his autograph.

'When did you drop in? And where were you?' He asked as he signed his name on a handkerchief, hopefully unused..

'I got in just after you started talking. You sucked by the way.'

'Thanks.'

'And I'll tell you what I was doing as soon as you tell me what...' Ryan lowered his voice now, '...the fuck is going on with you and Stephanie.'

'Now's not the time buddy.' He said. Neither of them had any interest in the main event, so they offered their seats to some people behind them and headed backstage. Finding nothing interesting, they moved to back to the performer's entrance where they were told a limo would arrive shortly.

Moving off to the side, away from security, Ryan finally persuaded Kyle to tell him what was going on. 'You fucking swear you aren't going to tell a fucking sole?'

'Yes. I swear now fucking tell me man.'

Sighing outwardly, Kyle told him. 'Stephanie wants me to get her pregnant.'

'Fuck you man! I knew you weren't gonna fucking tell me. You can suck my balls.' Ryan stormed away from him, jumping into the limo that had just pulled up. It pulled away from him and Kyle was left standing, shocked.

'He's not the only one who should be pissed at you.' Kyle turned around to see Melina, a sports bag over one shoulder waiting by the door. 'I'll give you a lift to the hotel if you want.' She began walking down the street, one of the security guards following her. She waved him off, signaling that she had an escort and continued to walk.

'Should be pissed?' Kyle asked when he caught up to her. She was walking a fair pace for such a short woman.

'You don't really think I'd care if I won do you?' She grinned up at him. 'It was just a bit of fun. And besides, my character has to do arrogant things like that all the time. It just makes it more interesting if I think I have a chance of winning.'

'You would've if you'd been wearing a bikini.' Kyle replied.

They arrived at her car, jumping inside and racing off. Melina sped the short distance to the hotel, parking in the undercover carpark. They jumped in the elevator, Melina pressing level 9 and Kyle pressing 11. 'So Stephanie really is treating you well?'

'Yeh. I kind of feel guilty.' Kyle said. The elevator was mirrored right the way around and the floor was carpeted a deep maroon. Fluorescent lights shone done from above as they rose.

'Well I'd take advantage of the situation if I were... what the fuck was that?' Melina yelled as the lift halted suddenly and the elevator lights flickered off. 'Oh no, no, no, no, no... this is not happening to me.' Her breathing was erratic and she sounded panicky. 'I've got to get out of here.'

'Melina relax.' Kyle said as he scanned the darkness. She was somewhere in front of him, searching the wall for an exit.

'No, you don't understand. I have to get out of here. I'm claustrophic. I can't be here. I can't die like this.'

'Melina, where not going to die. We're perfectly safe.' He tried to reason with her as his eyes adjusted to the darkness.

'No we're not!' She yelled at him. 'We're in a metal box and we're hanging by a rope thirty feet in the air! I've got to get this door open.' She was trying to pry the doors apart with her hands.

Kyle rushed forward, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her away from the door. She fought at him, frantic to escape her prison. 'Let me go you little shit! I'm not gonna die in here!'

'Melina, if the doors open without a manual override of the system the elevator goes into free fall.' She immediately stopped fighting. 'We're safe as long as we stay put. The lift is in lockdown. We can't go anywhere until they fix it from outside' He said to her, finally releasing her. Kyle didn't know if any of it was true but he figured it was the best way to get her to stop panicking. Besides, her fear was beginning to get infectious.

'But what if we run out of air...' she pleaded.

'We have enough air to last for hours in this lift.' He said. Her eyes widened in fear, so he added. 'And look... I can lift this panel out of the roof and we'll have enough air for a week.' He popped it out of its slot and could see nothing but darkness above. 'Besides,' he said, pulling her into a hug to comfort her, 'these things usually take only minutes to fix.'

The lights above them flickered lightly and Kyle saw tears flowing down Melina's cheek in the brief moment of light. 'See? There already working on it.' He saw a flicker of a smile through the darkness.

'Hello? Is anyone there?' Melina jumped a mile and Kyle held her to stop her from panicking. The voice came from their left, obviously from a speaker in the elevator. 'If your there, press the button down here to talk.' Kyle searched with his free hand, finally managing to find it.

'Yeh. We're in here.' He said, unsure of what to say.

'Hi. Umm.... We're doing what we can to find out the problem. It seems a wire has come loose somewhere...' Melina began to cry again, collapsing against Kyle in fear.

'Ah, mate could you please rephrase that? I'm sure it's not that severe is it.' Kyle responded as he hugged a trembling Melina. He could feel her body warm against his, her large breasts pressing up against his stomach and her hot breathe of his neck. It was entirely involuntary that blood began to flow to his cock.

'Oh yes. Of course. I'm sorry. We have a problem with the electricity. You're perfectly safe. We're doing what we can to get you out. Shouldn't be any longer than half an hour.' And then they were gone.

'You hear that Melina? Perfectly safe. We're absolutely fine.' He said, slowly releasing his hug as she calmed down. His cock was fully erect now and was straining to be free from his pants. 'All you've got to do is find something else to focus on.' The lift lurched suddenly and Melina leapt at him, throwing her arms around him and pressing her tightly against his body. He felt his cock pressed between them and Melina looked up at him through the darkness.

'I think I've found something else to focus on.' She said, all fear forgotten as she rubbed his cock through his pants. Kyle groaned loudly and leaned back against the mirror in the darkness, Melina's hand rubbing his cock while her free hand reached inside his shirt to caress his chest. Chills ran down his spine as her hands touched his skin, his cock pulsating under her attention.

Stopping momentarily, she used both hands to lift his shirt over his head and ripping her own shirt off. Her enormous tits bounced free and Kyle immediately began to caress them with his touch as Melina removed his belt. She threw it across the elevator, moaning loudly as Kyle groped her huge tits. Kyle stepped out of his pants as she pulled them to his ankles, rising against and kissing his chest before once again rubbing his cock through his boxer shorts.

Kyle groaned in pleasure, taking hold of Melina and slamming her into the corner. Trapping her there with his body, he licked and sucked at her neck, reaching down to gently rub her pussy through her panties beneath her skirt. Melina moaned loudly and began to rub her own breasts sensually, allowing Kyle to do whatever he wanted with her. He lifted her skirt above her waist, guiding a hand inside of her lace panties towards her dripping snatch.

He rang a finger along the flaps of her hairless pussy as Melina breathed heavily and rubbed her own tits. 'Play with my clit.' She said and Kyle obeyed, eliciting an excited squeal from Melina. She pinched her nipple fiercely as Kyle flicked his index finger back and forth across her clit. He lowered her lips to her left nipple, sucking on it softly and licking it with his tongue. He felt her hands on his head pushing him towards her crotch.

Kyle knelt before this goddess, taking his time to kiss her body on the way down. He hooked his fingers around the sides of her panties, pulling them to her ankles. Melina could not kick them off fast enough and she spread her legs and closed her eyes in preparation of the pleasure that was to come. Kyle ran both of his hands up the back of her sexy legs, caressing and squeezing her delicious ass before once again toying gently with her clitoris.

Melina shuddered slightly and moaned, her hands still mauling her own chest in ecstasy. Kneeling forward, Kyle kissed the inside of her legs, slowly kissing his way closer to her waiting snatch. Melina held her breath in anticipation. A tongue flicked against her pussy lips and she squeaked softly, her knees shaking slightly. Teasing her, Kyle then went back to kissing her inner thighs, where her pussy juices were already flowing down her skin. Frustrated, Melina grunted her disapproval, reaching down to finger herself.

Kyle pushed her hand away, continuing to tease the exotic beauty. Parting her lips with his index finger, Kyle inserted two fingers inside her cunt, eliciting gasps from Melina as he moved them quickly in and out of her wet snatch. She squealed loudly with each insertion, her hands grasping for a hold against the glass of the mirrors.

She screamed as Kyle's tongue began to flick at her clit, her wet pussy feeling the heat of his breathe. Her hands grasped at his hair as he continued to lick her pussy, his hands now forcing her cunt into his face. Melina's squeals were interspersed between deep and hurried breaths as she struggled to contain her pleasure.

After a couple of minutes of this Kyle stood up, pressing Melina back against the corner. She reached to his underwear, pushing them down to his knees and grabbing his hardened cock in her hands. She placed it at the entrance to her snatch, feeling it part her lips. She moaned loudly as she felt Kyle's cock slide deep inside her, lifting her slightly off the ground.

Slowly, Kyle pulled himself back in and out of her velvet snatch, moaning at the warmth of her pussy around his throbbing cock. He felt one of her hands grab his ass while the other grabbed her hair. One of her legs wrapped itself behind him as she stood on one leg and pulled him inside her. The lights flickered on and suddenly Kyle was watching himself fuck Melina, her ass and back pressed firmly against the glass of the two mirrors. This sight compelled him, and he quickened his pace.

His thrusts became faster and faster as Melina screamed her pleasure, their movements causing the elevator to bounce as he fucked her cunt with stroke after stroke. Melina watched herself get ravaged by a stranger in an elevator as her orgasm threatened to overcome her. He bit her neck as he struggled to hold back an orgasm that was long overdue.

Suddenly the lift began to move downward and they both looked around them to figure out what was going on. Simultaneously they stopped and Kyle's cock slid from Melina's cunt as the frantic race to get clothed began. Melina was clothed first, simply pulling her skirt down, her shirt on and crumpling her panties in her hand.

Kyle struggled to find his leg holes in his pants and tripped over, finally managing to do up his pants before the lift doors opened on ground floor. Kyle sat there shirtless, looking up at the hotel's night manager and trying to hide his belt behind him.


'Hot in here.' He said to the man, who stood there speechless. Melina pressed the close button and the doors slid shut. They both burst into laughter as the lift rose again. Kyle gathered the rest of his clothes and stood up just as the doors opened up on the seventh floor. Melina stepped out into the hall and disappeared so Kyle pressed the level nine button and put on his shirt.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers