All Comments on 'Helping Mr. K'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
all the right elements

Clever how you managed to strike so many chords in what would be a classic babysitter story--a suggestion of incest, even a suggestion of anal sex at the end--with lots of slow seduction and mastubatory fantasies. Oh, and the descriptions of the heroine were also highly erotic.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about Nina helping Mr. Kay and Mr. Kay helping her with sex. I love the way you described the sex between the two of them and the intimacy that was shown between the two of them. I love how she was able to climax for him and then him climaxing for her. I love the irony at the end of the story when the daughter came in to the room and asked Nina to help her get water and called her mommy. Another chapter would be nice explaining how the relationship between Michael and Nina progressed. if they did get married or how the relationship did progress if any?

hobojoe1hobojoe1almost 15 years ago
Could there be more?

Great story. You could certainty have a part 2 to your story. I would love to hear how the relationship grows and matures. How they slowly become a family.

Please more !!

audreyhaudreyhalmost 14 years ago
Mixed Feelings...

On the one hand, I really enjoyed this. The premise is great, and the "mommy" at the end really got to me. On the other, I just really wished that Nina could find her happiness under her own name. I felt sad that her only love came from pretense, at the same time that I enjoyed her self-discovery. I'm torn on how to feel, but I did enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Had me thinking 'what the hell" just a little. very much original. i loved it.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 12 years ago
Intense!

Emotional, warm, but exciting and very sexy!

PalistusPalistusabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this story! It was warm and sensual, with a good build-up. The only thing I was hoping for at the end, was when he climaxed, I was hoping he'd say Nina's name(symbolically), instead of Kelly :(. I do like what you did with the ending, though!

addieQaddieQabout 12 years agoAuthor
I am the author

Reply to Palistus:

I have been going back and editing some of my stories, just to clean up some of the repetative stuff. THat is a good idea, to change the cry of love at the moment of climax. THere may be a day when I do that.

Huge Thank you!!!

peace,

Addie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
plagerism?

seems most of this story is the same exact words as another of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not sure i understand... why is this in the first time section if she isn't a virgin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Familiar with a few subtle differences.. I enjoyed this very much :) ~ Tess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A beautiful story

So tender and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please learn the purpose of punctuation, a hyphen is not to separate words, but it is used to join them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous