Helping Out a Friend

Story Info
Wife loans Husband out to a lonely friend in need.
1k words
3.97
73.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Penny was a lovely woman, and she just didn't deserve all of the difficult times she had been through over the past several years. Her husband had left her, choosing to chase after younger women. It wasn't even one woman in particular, he just didn't want to admit that he was getting middle-aged, so off he went to try and be young forever.

Miss Penny was left with raising her two children alone, and my wife and I frequently baby sat for her, so I got to know her really well. They lived in our town about two blocks from us. Sometimes she would call my wife to go out for coffee together- she just needed somebody to talk to and share her pain a little. Often my wife would come back nearly in tears herself.

"Miss Penny is so wonderful, what did she ever do to deserve this?" my wife would say. Or, "Poor Miss Penny, she is lonely and said she misses the closeness of physical touch more than anything."

I would listen and nod as my wife told me about the pain and loneliness that Miss Penny was experiencing.

Often she would say, "I wish there was something we could do for her."

I have to say that the thought had crossed my mind about "helping Miss Penny" but I didn't dare mention it. Finally, after one particularly bad phone call with Miss Penny my wife said something.

"Isn't there anything we could do for her?" she said to no one in particular (although I was the only one in the room).

I said, "Well, what would you do for her if you could do something?"

"If I were a man, I could take her in my arms and let her know that she is special, that she is beautiful, that she is wanted."

"What about me?" I asked. "Wouldn't I get jealous if you ran off with Miss Penny?"

"No silly" my wife said, "You would know that it was platonic, not that I wanted to run off with her, but just help her out temporarily- for one night maybe, or one night once in a while. It would be like if I helped her with anything else- like cleaning the garage out or doing her errands for her."

Then she got kind of an "a-ha" look on her face and she looked at me. "You could help!" she exclaimed.

"Me?" I asked. "What could I do?"

"You could, you know, help her! Why don't I talk with Miss Penny and make all the arrangements?"

"What arrangements?" I asked.

"I'll set up a day and time and then you can go over to her house and, you know, take care of her for a couple hours."

A few days later my wife came to me all excited. "OK, I've set everything up for next Friday. I will babysit her kids here and you can go over to Miss Penny's house at 7:00. She will leave the door unlocked and will be in her bedroom waiting for you."

One the appointed day at 7:00 I went to Miss Penny's house. The door was unlocked just as we had planned. I had been in her house many times over the years, but never up to the second floor. I slowly walked up the stairs and saw that one of the rooms had the door cracked open slightly. I went to that door and slowly opened it.

"Miss Penny?" I whispered.

"Yes, I'm here" she replied.

I entered the room and shut the door behind me. The room had all of the shades and curtains closed, but she had a candle lit on her dresser. I could see that Miss Penny was in bed. I slowly undressed, walked over to the bed, and got in it. She seemed a bit nervous, which was OK since I was too.

I tried to remember all the things that my wife had said about how she had felt badly.

"Penny, you are so beautiful and kind and generous" I told her. "You are such a wonderful woman and I am honored and delighted to be with you tonight."

Miss Penny was very slender, had blond hair, small breasts and a slight figure. She loved to laugh and was one of the nicest people I have ever known.

For a long time I held her in my arms and stroked her long hair. Sometimes I would stop and hold her hand. Finally I leaned over her and kissed her. This had the effect of turning a switch on inside of her. She responded by wrapping her arms around me and pulling me tightly against her. She smelled sweet and felt soft. I moved my hand from her head to her bottom. It was small and firm. She responded by spreading her legs a little and wrapping them around one of my legs. I could feel her warm wet vagina on my skin. My penis became quite large and hard.

She leaned back and opened her legs farther. I slipped my penis into her warm and now completely saturated pussy. She moaned like she had been holding it in for ages. I began to thrust inside of her. It did not take long before she let out a half-whisper, half-scream kind of primal moan. Her body tensed up and then I could feel her giant orgasm pulsating through her whole body. Her vagina contracted and loosened about 25 times before finally tapering off. This had the effect of practically pulling the sperm out of me. I ejaculated load after load of semen into her, my penis pumping excitedly.

Finally I rolled off of her and we were both laying down facing the ceiling. After about 20 minutes I got up, gathered my clothes and left her bedroom. I found a bathroom down the hall and got dressed in there. Then I slipped out of the house and went home.

"How'd it go?" my wife asked me.

"I think that no body has ever needed to get laid more than Miss Penny did tonight!"