Helping the Folks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Audrey said she didn't want me hanging around with her anymore now that she knew what a slut Julie is." I said.

"Well, you can obviously make your own decisions now, but I'd say Audrey's right. A girl that likes sex that much is fun to play with for a while, but she's not likely to stick around very long." My dad said.

"Dad, I just want to be sure, are you okay with what happened this weekend?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. I know that the intention was for you to get Audrey pregnant, but I'm glad that the two of you enjoyed each other too. Obviously if I were able to get Audrey pregnant myself something like this weekend never would have happened, but that wasn't meant to be. If Audrey comes out of this weekend pregnant then you will have given us the greatest thing you ever could, a child. A weekend of sex with Audrey seems like a small price to pay for a lifetime of being a parent. Wouldn't you agree Audrey?" My dad asked.

"Most definitely. Good morning." Audrey said.

She hugged me from behind as I sat at the table, then she went over, kissed my dad, grabbed a fork and started eating from his plate.

Audrey did get pregnant at some point during the weekend. We were all excited to get the news.

That all happened seven years ago. I'm 25 now, Audrey's 33, and my dad's 41.

Two years after my first little brother was born Audrey and my dad asked me to help them expand their family. After experiencing the pleasures of Audrey's body before I was more than willing to help. After our second weekend together Audrey became pregnant with twin boys. Then two years ago they asked me to help them again and Audrey became pregnant with twin girls.

So I now have three little brothers and two little sisters that are really my sons and daughters.

Audrey called and asked me to come over for dinner tonight and I've got a feeling that she might be asking me to stay for the weekend.