Helping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wow, that sounds amazing. You’re an ass man, huh?”

“Oh yeah.”

“What do you think of mine?” she got on her knees and turned to face me. Once again revealing her backside to John. She was looking right at me and I tried to give the dirtiest look I could muster but she ignored it and put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. “Is this the type of ass you’d like to ‘look down at‘?”

“Oh, I ain’t never had one that nice before.”

She stayed in her position but looked over her shoulder to talk to him. “It’s too bad I’m a married girl.” I was relieved to hear her say this, ”If we met years back who know what might have happened. Maybe you would be having your way with my ass right now.” I didn’t like the way she said it, “But maybe my hubby won’t mind if you have a little feel, do you baby? That’s harmless enough right? After all he did save snowflake.” I didn’t know what to say. I was to afraid to say no because it might go ahead anyway. Maybe this would be the end of it.

“I guess a little feel couldn’t hurt.” My wife’s face lit up and she kissed me.

“Thank you, baby.” she said. Why was she thanking me? What did she get out of it. John should be thanking me. I knew he touched her when her eyes shut and she moaned. He must have squeezed and groped her ass for minutes. “Do you like it? I work hard on it.” She moaned. I was starting to worry that John might lose control at any minute and rape her right there.

“It’s amazing. I ain’t never felt nothing like it and you got such a nice little asshole. I bet that ain’t never been fucked right.” Now, this DID shock my wife. I saw her face drop and she quickly spun around and sat back down, throwing John’s hands off.


“What?! No Way! Nothin goes in there! You mean to tell me girls let you do that?” She panicked.

“Oh yeah! I do that with all my girls.”

“And they like this?!!” she couldn’t fathom it. “With that monster?!” She said pointing at his hard cock.

“They love it! Takes some getting used to but after awhile they can’t get enough.”

“No way. I could never. I don’t even think I could get that in my pussy never mind my ass!” I never heard her say pussy before. “That’s just crazy.” It was quiet for a few minutes and John got caught stealing another peak. “You can look at my body, you know. You don’t have to be sneaky about it.” she barked at him. “And why are you hiding that from me? I want to look at it and I want you to look at me. Stop hiding it.” she said pointing at his cock.

“Hiding what?” John joked.

“You know.” she said

“Yeah I know but I wanna hear you say it.”

“Fine, your thing”

“My WHAT?” he laughed

“Your cock! O.K.? let me see your huge black cock! Are you happy?” This was starting to get out of hand and I wanted to stop it.

“You want a better look at my cock, I’m gonna need a better look at that ass!” Her own game was coming back to haunt her . She didn’t say a word but just rolled over and got on all fours. Her face was inches from mine and her eyes were in a far off place. I had never seen her in this position in all four years of our marriage. I figured now was a good time to put an end to this because if she got too close to his dick again there’s no telling where it might end.

I looked into her eyes, “We gotta talk.” I said firmly. She realized I wasn’t happy immediately.

“Alright.” She said as she stood up. “John, We’ll be right back. Do you want anything in the kitchen?”

“No thanks.” I heard him say as I dragged my naked wife out of the room.

“What the fuck is going on!” I said in an angry whisper.

“Are you mad?” she said in a confused way. “I’m sorry honey, I just thought we were making the best of a bad situation. I didn’t know it was bothering you.” She sounded so innocent.

“Of course it’s bothering me. You’re completely naked in front of a stranger, talking dirty and letting him touch you!”

“I was just trying to make him happy. He hasn’t seen a woman in four years. I thought he might need a little female attention. I wasn’t gonna let it go any further.” It sounded so sincere. She hugged me tight. “Please don’t be mad.”

“I’m sorry. I thought you were gonna have sex with him.”

“What? No!” She said surprised, “Unless you think I should.” I was shocked by this.

“No! Why would I think you should?”

“Well because you said we should help him in some way and that is obviously what he needs the most right now.” I couldn’t believe she would even consider it.

“I was thinking financially.”

“But he doesn’t need money, he needs sex! Like you said, it’s not like those bikers wouldn’t have taken my body anyway. At least this way I would be a willing participant and we know he’s not gonna hurt me.” I was starting to get real nervous.

“You’d be a willing participant?”

“Well, it could be fun. And this way nobody would ever have to know. It would just be between the three of us. And when it was over we could feel good about helping him and know that we not indebted to anybody,” She made a good argument. “You do like him don’t you? Doesn’t he seem like the type of person we should help?“ I did like him. He was very nice and sincere but I was mostly afraid that, after all the flirting, John was going to take her during the night weather she was willing or not. At least this way we wouldn’t be hurt. I still couldn’t bear the thought of somebody else having sex with my wife but it made it a little easier knowing it would be safe.

“Can you go through with something like this?” I was hoping she would say “No.”

“I think so. After all, the dirty talk got me kinda hot. Just promise me that you’ll never tell anybody about this. My family would disown me if they knew I had slept with a black guy.” As she held me close her pussy rubbed up against my leg, It was steaming hot and her inner thighs were wet! I started to suspect she really wanted this. “Come on.” she said as she took my hand and led me back to the den.

When we got to the den John had move to the couch. He had a small pillow in his lap but it still couldn’t hide his enormous hard on. Stacy stood directly in front of him completely naked.

“John, my husband and I want to do something special for you. After all you’ve done so much for us.”

He eyed her body as she spoke, “That’s not necessary ma’am. You guys have already done plenty.”

“Don’t you want to hear our proposal?” she shook her hips a little as she talked.

“Sure.” he stammered.

“We decided that the best way to pay you back is to let you have me!” John looked shocked and didn’t say a word. ” Well, do you accept?” John looked dumbfounded and could only nod. “Then tell me what you want. Do you want me to suck your cock?” I had never heard her talk like that before, “Do you want to bend me over and fuck me from behind?” something we had never done, “Would you like to watch that beautiful black dick slide in and out of my pussy?” She waited for an answer but it only questions came.

“Is this for real? Are you serious?” he looked so confused. Stacy took the initiative and straddle the his huge thighs. His hard cock rose up and leaned against her tight ass, It was so big it completely block my view of her ass crack. As I looked at it I couldn’t help but notice how small it made her look, I realized that if it were inside her it would almost be in her stomach. I wanted to put an end to this but knew we owed this man.

“Tell me what you want.” she whispered.

“Suck my cock.” John managed. And with that I watch by firelight as my beautiful blond wife slid down this huge black body, licking and sucking her way to his waist. When she got on her knees in front of him she grasped his cock and stared at it in awe. Her small hands couldn’t even reach all the way around. She slowly started to jerk it up and down never taking her eyes off it. I watched in awe as her tongue gently exited her mouth and swirled around the huge head. She moaned loudly as she wrapped her beautiful lips around it. John howled and his body contorted as his cock got its first female attention in four years. I looked back at my wife to see her giving him an aggressive blow job. She was trying to fit the whole monster in her mouth but it was fruitless. She would get a few inches down and start to gag but she wouldn’t give up. She sucked like a pro. Surprising because in all our years together I had only got a handful of blowjobs and they were always brief. Within minutes John began to scream he was about to cum. This really excited Stacy. She pulled hid huge cock from her mouth and began to jerk real fast. Even with both her hands wrapped around his cock there was still room for her mouth.

“Cum for me baby! Let me see your beautiful cock shoot it’s load for me.” The dirty talk was more than John could bear. He howled like an animal and I watched as his dick swelled and released an enormous shot that hit Stacy right under the chin. She screamed with delight as he fired off shot after shot all over her neck and chest. She slowly rubber it over her tits as she jerked out the last few drops. “ Wow! That was unbelievable!” She exclaimed, “Did you see that?” She asked me, “I didn’t know a man could cum like that.” John just laid there exhausted and in disbelief. She climbed back up his enormous body and straddled him again. Still out of breath she wrapped her lips around his and stuck her tongue in his mouth. I found this more disturbing than the blow job. “Did you enjoy that?” she asked, “I did!”

He gasped for breath but managed to speak, “that was unbelievable, I ain’t never had no bitch suck my cock like that, especially one as fine as you.” He caught his breath. “ I’m just sorry I popped off so quick, I really wanted to get up in that pussy.”

“Oh, there’ll be plenty of time for that”

“There will?” John and I both replied in unison. She pushed herself off of him and stood by his legs.

“Oh yeah, you saved us. That means my body is yours to use as you please, anytime, anywhere, anyway you want it.”

“So you mean I can fuck that pretty little mouth whenever I want?”

“I want you to fuck it!” She reply sexily.

“What about that perfect little pussy, I cant fuck that too?”

“I can’t wait for you to take it!’ I believed her.

“And that virgin asshole, can I have that?” Stacy was surprised by this and so was I. I could tell she was looking for a diplomatic answer.

“First things first, big boy. Let’s make sure I can get in me pussy before we get ahead of ourselves.” she smiled.

“Are you prepared to taste nigga cum?” She had always refused to taste semen before so I was curious as to what she’d say now.

“I’ve never even tasted white man cum.” She giggled. She waited for john to respond but he waited for her answer. The awkward silence won, her nervous became confidence, “But if that’s what you want I’d love for you to shoot your cum in my mouth!” I was disgusted.

“Get over here, let me get a better look at that pussy.” She didn’t have to be told twice. She jumped on the couch and spread her leg. John dove in and started eating her. She immediately started moaning.

“That’s feels so good, your fingers are stretching my pussy!” That didn’t say a lot for my dick which, despite the conflict of interest was starting to get hard as I watched my wife being eaten out just a foot away.

“Oh baby, this is the nicest, tightest pussy I ever seen.” I didn’t doubt that. “you take good care of this pussy don’t you. And I’m gonna stretch it out and ruin it on ya!” He preceded to lick her pussy and I could tell she was close to cumming. Even in the firelight I could tell she was flush and her stomach muscle were tightening. Her moans were getting loud and she tried to talk.

“I can’t wait. I want ….I want you to stretch my tight little….pussy with that huge cock. I can’t wait” Suddenly John stopped eating her and began to move. She opened her eyes and looked at him confused but was even more please when he knelt to reveal his glorious cock was standing at full attention. “Oh my God!, I can’t believe you’re already hard again! Please Mike get the condoms! I need this so bad.” I was so surprised to be spoken to I panicked and ran around looking for the condoms. I finally remembered where we piled the wet clothes in the kitchen and retrieved the condoms out of John’s coat pocket. When I returned to the den Stacy was In a half sit up position sucking his cock again. I heard her say over his cock, “Mmm I can taste your cum still, I love it!”. I quickly ran over with the condoms and Stacy used her free hands to take them from me. “Thank you so much, baby.” she said as she released his cock and grabbed the back of my neck with her wet hand. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard on the lips as a reward for a job well done. Some reward. Her hand quickly went to my chest and forcefully pushed me away.

I sat back in the recliner and got a birds-eye view as Stacy rolled the condom over the massive tool. As big as they were it still came a couple inches short of covering his dick completely. I watched as Stacy gave the covered cock a couple of extra tugs and lined it up to her very wet hole. “Come on, fuck me good! Use my pussy to make up for all that lost time.” As the head penetrated her she screamed out. I couldn’t tell whether it was in pleasure or pain. “It’s stretching me!” she shouted and those were her last coherent words for the next five minutes. John slid in with relative ease considering the size. Before long he had a good amount in and was going at a good pace. I looked at her face and saw her straining as if she was giving birth. The veins in her neck was bulging, her face was bright red and had an extremely pained expressions, she was growling like a beast and starring right at this monster.

“I wanna fuck you from behind baby, flip over!” John was saying. Stacy just shook her head frantically, “Come on, Let’s see that ass!”

“No!” Stacy grunted, “Not yet, just fuck harder!” and she wrapped her legs around his huge waist. He did. He really started to pound and Stacy looked even more pained. All her muscles seemed to tighten and I thought she was start crying but instead when it all came to a head she screamed louder than anything I’ve ever heard right in John’s face and the next thing I knew everything was wet and Stacy’s body was spasming as if she just had a seizure. John was also surprised as he stopped fucking her. He had pulled out and was on his knees watching the scene. Stacy laid there moaning and rubbing her pussy. “O.K.” she moaned, “O.K. fuck me any way you want. I’m all yours just keep fucking me!” She rolled over and got on all fours. She rested her head on the arm rest and pushed her ass up in the air to give John easy access to her pussy. Her face was just inches from mine and she was moaning, “please, I need you back in me. Just not in my asshole!” John was lining her up when she and I made eye contact. It briefly pulled her from her lusty trance. “Wait, Wait!” She said, as she reached back and covered her pussy to protect it from penetration. “This isn’t right. I can’t do this in front of my husband.” John looked disappointed but I was horribly relieved. The victory was short lived. She stood up and grabbed his hand. “Lets go to the bedroom!” She leaned over and kissed me again. “Thank you, so much baby. Will you be alright down here on the couch?” She didn’t wait for my answer as she walked naked up the stairs with her giant black lover. Unfortunately, there was no bedroom. It was a loft. So for the rest of the night I was forced to listen to their cries of passion. My wife was acting like a two dollar whore. Telling him “Fuck my cunt!” “Shoot you cum in my mouth.”, ‘”Slam my pussy”. and he treated her like a slut too. Calling her “Nigga Whore”, “Cum slut”, “Filthy cunt”. I was insulted at first but she obviously enjoyed it because I counted six separate time she screamed she was cumming before I finally doze off, with nothing but the throw pillow John used to cover his cock earlier and the annoying mutt.

I awoke the next morning hoping it was just a bad dream but quickly learned it wasn’t. I heard the shower running and a man singing. I walked to the top of the stairs afraid of what I might see. And rightfully so, the place was a mess. Sheets and pillows everywhere. The mattress was half off the bed and in the middle of it all was my wife. She looked like she had been mugged, her hair was a mess, her body was all marked up and dried cum was all over her. She awoke as I was looking her over, “Hey honey.” she said and paused to look around, “Where is he?” she asked.

“Shower.” I replied, “How do you feel?” I figured she would be hung over and embarrassed but no such luck. She went to get up and made a pained face.

“I’m so sore.” she whispered and put her hands between her legs.

“What time did you go to sleep?”

“Oh God, I don’t know but the sun was up.”

“Are you O.K.” I wanted to get her feelings on the incident.

“Oh yeah, I’m great. Are you alright? I hope you’re not mad.“ She made an innocent face.

“No.” I lied. “Why would I be mad. We were just paying a debt right and helping out somebody else at the same time, right?”

“I know. But I think it’s obvious I enjoy it more than I should have. I know you’re supposed to feel good about giving but the Salvation Army never did that to me.” She cracked up laughing.

“So do you think we paid our debt?” It was my way of saying it should end but she was having none of it.

“We might owe just a little more, is that O.K.?” She still wanted to fuck, I was so horribly hurt.

“I have to get the truck. Do you want to come with me?” I was hoping she’d say yes but she didn’t. On top of it she asked me to stop and pick up some more condoms. It was so degrading. As I left the house I heard her walk into the bathroom and undoubtedly into the shower. It took me almost four hours to change that stupid flat. it was well into the afternoon by the time I got back. To my horror I could hear my wife’s cries of passion when I pulled into the driveway. So could Harry our neighbor who was watering his lawn. Needless to say I as slightly embarrassed and Harry was slightly confused. I rushed in to hear my wife’s pleas of “Don’t come in my pussy, don’t come in my pussy!” I ran up to the loft just in time to see John pull out of my wife from behind as she spun to catch his cum in her mouth. It was disgusting. I watched until they collapsed and then my wife noticed me. “Honey, I’m sorry. We couldn’t wait any longer.” I didn’t stick around to hear the rest of her explanation. I just moped downstairs, a beaten man.

I started getting stuff ready to load the truck and they continued to fuck. For the next two hours I carried shit out to the truck while they were in the loft fucking. They didn’t even stop when I went up there to get then lamps and nightstand. I watched as my tiny wife bounced up and down on his unprotected cock. I got a great view of John’s middle finger deep in her asshole and just as I lifted the table she screamed, “Oh Fuck Baby! I’m cumming again!” I just ignored them. The only time the stopped was to eat. Right after I heard their wet bodies slapping together in the shower. I carried almost everything to the truck myself. The couch was a bitch. I was so pissed. Pissed at my wife for acting like slut, pissed at John for treating her like one and most of all at myself for setting the whole thing in motion. My wife said it, she didn’t think we should invite trouble, but I did.

I finally finished loading the truck around 8pm. Everything except the bed my wife was using to fuck a big black guy on. I was exhausted. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I put down my one pillow on the ground and rested my head on it. I heard the lovers above me talking about John’s life in prison.

“If I were in there you’d protect me, right?” My wife asked in her cute innocent voice.