Helpless Sins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I get one of those?" Samantha asked, breaking Charlene's train of thought abruptly. She laughed and handed Samantha's coffee to her and went back to staring forward. "Are you ok Char?" Samantha asked after accounting for Charlene's silence a moment.

"I was thinking about what you said in the basement." Charlene confessed before giving her attention to her own cup with a shallow sip. The coffee penetrated her body richly, fighting away an approaching shiver. Samantha looked back at her with sorrow in her eyes.

"Char, I didn't mean anything bad by it." Sam recoiled, her body languge becoming defensive in preparation for more arguement.

"No I know you didn't." Charlene sighed, finally making eye contact. "It's just on my mind now. What if I am?" She asked mournfully.

"What if you are... what? In love with David?" Samantha repeated, easing forward with caution. "Well, damn Charlene I have freaking clue. Certainly would put a spin on things wouldn't it?" She answered.

"Meaning?" Charlene asked as she sipped her coffee and set it back down on the table before her, discarding it as still being too hot for her tastes.

"Well I mean, before it was just sex. If you think you're in love, are you looking for some kind of relationship with him?" Samantha reasoned cautiously, obviously not wanting to enflame her friends rage again. Charlene didn't take the bait and just stared forward again, trying to still the beating of her heart which had begun to build in intensity.

"No." She finally answered flatly. "No I'm not. Or yes... damn it Sam, I really have no clue what I'm thinking or what to do or..." She rambled helplessly. Samantha reached out, gingerly placing her hand on Charlene's thigh.

"It's not like you have to figure all this out right now Char." She offered, setting her own mug down on the coffee table beside Charlene's before addressing her further. "That's the whole point of talking to David when he gets home right? To straighten out your thoughts?"

"And decide where it goes from here." Charlene added with closure.

"Exactly. So for now, shut up and relax. You're going to give yourself an aneurism." Sam lectured. "Let's just watch some TV and; well maybe not cause there is really nothing at all on worth watching." She grumbled as she tapped through the channels in defeat. Charlene chuckled in amusement.

"Try 'on-demand'." She suggested as she rolled her head from side to side, sighing in relief as it cracked. "I really don't care so whatever you pick is fine."

"Well now. What's this?" Samantha's voice chimed merrily, breaking Charlene's moment of peace. On the screen read the heading, 'recently viewed', and beneath it the words, 'Horny Moms 2'. Charlene cocked her head slowly over to Samantha, regarding her amused playful look with distain.

"David." She answered flatly. "I'm pretty sure that's what I caught him watching that first morning."

"Scene of the crime huh?" Samantha grinned. "Well why don't we just have a little peek." She added enthusiastically as she scrolled the cursor on the screen down over the movie title.

"Oh God Sam, really?" Charlene protested. "Surely there's something else on actually worth watching."

"What? It's just good fun. Besides, like I said, I was channel surfing before I called you and there really isn't anything worth watching; even you saw that!" Samantha said, discarding her friend's disapproval. "Plus..." She added after a moment's thought. "It might help you get in David's head a little; see what he likes... and, you could probably use something to fuel whatever happens tonight." She chimed with a playful bump of her elbow into Charlene's ribs.

"Owe!" She protested again and reached out to try to snatch the remote from Sam. "David and I are going to talk tonight and nothing more until we do." She shot back.

"And I hardly need any help fueling my desires." She thought as she tried again to grab the remote in vain.

"Ugh-uh." Sam muttered flatly. "You said whatever I wanted to watch, and besides; 'Horny Moms 2'?" She continued to poke fun. "How can you resist?" Samantha laughed out loud. Charlene simply shook her head in reply.

"Too bad..." Samantha's voice rang back. "You need to lighten up anyhow. Now, shall we pick up where David left off or start from the beginning?"

"Whatever..." Charlene groaned, now a bit at odds with her suggestion that Samantha stick around for coffee. Nearly oblivious in her annoyance to Sam's observation that David had only gotten ten minutes into the porno, she rolled her eyes as her friend opted to pick up from the moment Charlene had caught her son masturbating and pushed play on the remote control. The load screen scrolled its status bar only a moment before the screen lit up to exactly where Charlene remembered it being before David had turned it off.

A mature looking but gorgeous brunette woman that Charlene decided instantly was right around her age was bent over on all fours. Beneath her a younger girl, probably only in her mid twenties lay in perfect position to lather her tongue against the older porn stars vagina while a young man, near the age of the girl on the floor groaned pierced the mature beauty with a cleanly shaven and handsome looking cock. In spite of herself, Charlene felt the warm rush of her blood rising to the surface of her pale skin.

"Well well well..." Samantha teased as she looked Charlene over. "I do believe someone's blushing."

"Shut up." Charlene groaned, rolling her eyes but they found themselves fixed back on the screen almost immediately.

"Well I can't blame you. That's fucking hot!" Sam remarked as she too looked back to the television. Charlene stared at the trio intently, listening to the endless cries of pleasure the girls emitted as the younger man grunted like some silly ape above them.

"I never understood porn." Charlene finally said after a few minutes. "The guys all have great bodies, but ugly faces and the women don't sound real. They just scream and moan because it's what gets guys off." She added with all the seriousness of a stern debate. Samantha turned her head and gave Charlene the look one would expect had she said something naive.

"You're right, you don't get it." She stated flatly. "Char its fantasy. It's people fucking. Who cares what they say or how they sound. Next you're going to tell me the lighting is bad or the backdrop looks staged. You're paying attention to the wrong things. Look at them." She pointed to the screen. Charlene looked back in time to see the two girls rolling away from the young man. Eagerly they had risen to their knees before him; their hands cupping their breasts and their tongues out like panting dogs as the man jacked extremely fake amounts of semen into their faces.

"Oh come on!" Charlene complained as though she were a film critic. "Now that's just nonsense. I have never met a man who came that much. It's all fake!" She whined. Samantha shook her head quietly.

"Of course it's fake. Who cares? Char it's porn. It's hot slippery guilt free fantasy. You watch it, you get off and you're done with it!" Sam shot back, defending the movie as the scene faded to black around the two women licking the sperm off each other's faces, as though any woman had actually ever done anything so crude in real life.

"Oh yeah? I don't see you over there getting off so what's the point of this?" Charlene looked at Sam out of the corner of her eye. Her friend smiled sheepishly and turned her head back to the screen as a new scene in the film came up.

"Right. Like you wouldn't completely freak out if I just dropped my pants and went to town on myself." Samantha chided.

"Even you aren't that uninhibited." Charlene replied under her breath as she surveyed the screen. Another woman near her age was lying out by a pool, sunbathing topless. In the background a young man no more attractive than the last was pretending to check the waters chlorine levels. Charlene rolled her eyes again, mentally predicting exactly how the scene was going to play out.

"Well I don't see you doing anything either." Samantha replied, glaring at Charlene despite probably knowing how empty the argument was given Charlene's initial reluctance to watch the movie at all. Charlene didn't reply and just gazed forward. Samantha stared at her so hard she could feel her eyes in the corner of her peripheral vision. "Alright, fine." Samantha huffed and after leaning forward enough to set her mug on the coffee table, reached under the quilt and began to wiggle around. Charlene watched Sam rummage for a moment before her jeans hit the floor at the base of the couch in a heavy flop.

"What are you doing?!" Charlene demanded as the sudden motion tore her eyes from the older woman who already had the man's cock buried in her mouth.

"What does it look like?" Samantha replied as she suddenly whipped her pants out from under the quilt and tossed them carelessly on the coffee table nearly missing their drinks.

"No you aren't!" Charlene shouted in amazement, her eyes fixed on her friend whose face suddenly flushed with arousal.

"Oh yes I am!" Samantha moaned as her head rocked back. "Take a good look Char. This is how you're supposed to watch a porno." She gasped as she tensed up and then relaxed with a heavy sigh of pleasure. "What's the big deal anyhow? I've got the blanket over me; it's not like you can see what I'm doing."

"What you're doing next to me!" Charlene retorted in frustration. "Under my blanket. On my couch!" She added raising her voice.

"Would you calm down?!" Samantha groaned as she stared forward at the television with the glazed eyes of lust. "I've still got my panties on. Your couch is fine..." Her words dissolved into a heavy gasp of pleasure. Charlene stared at her in bewilderment as the realization that Samantha had never been all that met the eyes sank in to the fullest that she could fathom.

"I can't belive you." Charlene huffed and turned her head back to the screen where the woman was now squatting over the young man's hips, spearing herself down on his cock with rapid bounces. Beside her, Samantha continued to groan as she masturbated without regard to Charlene's presence.

"You know you'd be a lot less uptight if you'd just join me." She moaned.

"Not gonna happen." Charlene retorted as she fidgeted to her left to blatantly put distance between herself and Sam. As she wiggled over however she became aware that she had grown severely wet despite her discontent.

"Fine..." Samantha replies dismissively. "Be a prude. I'm sure David will love you for that." Samantha stabbed. Charlene slashed her eyes across Samantha with a furious glare.

"I am not a prude!" She shouted. Samantha abandoned her self-gratification and turned her body to face Charlene's fiery stare.

"Yeah? Prove it then. Take your pants off." She challenged. "This got David off, it's sure as Hell gonna work for me if you shut up long enough..." She stated with agitation. "You're the only one so far who isn't enjoying it so I'm calling you out. You say you're not a prude; prove it!" She demanded and then turned back towards the screen and groaned heavily as she sank her hand back into her underwear.

Charlene glared at her speechlessly. On the television, the woman was laying face down over a yoga ball that had mysteriously come out of nowhere as her young lover plowed into her from behind. Charlene however could only gaze in wonder at Samantha who despite the intensity of her recent argument had relaxed back into her efforts and was breathing heavily while she watched the movie and masturbated.

"You have no right to judge me." She finally whispered at her friend. Samantha rocked her head to the side to regard Charlene who now was feeling more hurt than anything.

"Char, if you don't learn to let go of yourself sexually, how do you expect this thing with David is going to play out?" She asked with a perfectly serious tone. Charlene felt stunned at the sincerity of the question. Without knowing why her hands moved of their own accord under the blanket. Samantha raised an eyebrow at her friend curiously as she offered a sly grin. Charlene stared back at her as she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her yoga pants and raised her bottom off the sofa.

"Keep going." Samantha encouraged. Charlene swallowed hard and began to press the fabric down until it slid past her hips to her knees. She paused, watching Samantha's reaction which had become extremely fixated in her direction. Like a child knowing she was doing something wrong, Charlene cautiously pushed the flimsy pants over her knees and let them fall to the floor at her feet before kicking them out onto the floor under the table. "Almost there..." Samantha teased, urging her to continue. Charlene's heart was beating at nearly debilitating pace as she ran the palm of her hand up her thigh and hooked her fingers under the edge of her thong. The second they touched the delicate throbbing flesh of her labia, Charlene shut her eyes and gasped out in pleasure. "That's my girl!" Samantha giggled as she turned back to the television to watch the woman on scene gyrate forward forcefully each time the man sank his cock into her.

Charlene moved her fingers slowly over the slippery outer surfaces of her sex. She was far wetter than she had believed and her love channel opened in a delicious spasm, ready to except penetration. Her eyes darted between the television and Samantha who was herself, completely engrossed once again into pleasuring herself. The creature inside her growled for attention and as if to quench the fire it was breathing inside her loins, Charlene sank her fingers deeply inside herself.

"Oh God!" She gasped as her vagina twitched and clenched down on her probing fingers. Beside her Samantha groaned heavily, as if feeding her mounting lust with Charlene's. Something about her friend so aware of her vulnerability made Charlene's sex ignite. Feverishly she began to rock her fingers in and out of her pussy, adding her other hand into her panties to run her fingers over her clit. Charlene began to forcibly gyrate in place.

"Easy there sweetie. There's still a lot of movie left." Samantha teased as she pulled the quilt down into her lap. Charlene gazed in wonder as Sam used her only free hand to lift her blouse up over her braless, milky white breasts. Her nipples were flush and hard as she seized one in her finger tips, groaning heavily as she tweaked it from side to side. In her heightened hormonal state Charlene stared at them in wonder. "You can touch them if you want to." Sam cooed as she shot her friend a sideways glance of devilish playfulness. Without thinking, Charlene pulled her moist fingers from her clit and reached out with a trembling hand. Samantha giggled and caught it in her own tenderly and placed it over her breast. Charlene squeezed gently, instantly transported back to her early college years of bisexual experimentation. Samantha's back arched as she moaned heavily at Charlene's touch. "Oh that feels nice..." She whispered as Charlene rolled her friends erect nipple between her shaking fingertips.

Charlene glanced back at the screen. The scene had dramatically changed. The mature lustful beauty on the television had been pulled into the pool but was leaning over the edge with her legs dangling in the water. Behind her, the young man was playfully slapping her ass with his erection. Charlene felt her inner muscles contract more tightly around her fingers, which at this point had begun to move as though their actions were as involuntary as blinking. Charlene reached across Sam's gorgeous chest and clasped her fingers tightly around her other breasts which mashed plumply into her palm as sweetly as the first had.

"Bet you anything he's gonna take her in the ass." Samantha suddenly commented as she stimulated herself far more obviously under the quilt. Charlene stared intently at the screen to see that true to her friend's prediction, the woman had reached back behind her and was now spreading her cheeks apart in her hands as the young man positioned the head of his cock against the tight puckering entrance to her rectum. Charlene's eye widened in a rich mixture of excitement and wonder as the camera closed in on the woman's ass opening up around the swollen mushroom head of the invading penis, allowing it effortless entry into her sucking anus. "That's so fucking hot!" Sam cried out as she tightly gripped the breast that Charlene wasn't fondling and began to stimulate her vagina so forcefully that the quilt over her lap drifted off her slender silky legs and onto the floor leaving both friends extremely more exposed to each other. Charlene stared down at Samantha's finger filled panties. They were a lacy off white and soaked through. The heavy grunts of pleasure escaping the female porn stars mouth pulled her gaze back to the screen to see the young man pounding into her; the pool water around his hips splashing loudly.

"Incredible..." Charlene whispered as she watched the fullness of the man's erection vanish and reappear from his co-star's asshole in rapid deep movements. "I don't know how she does that." She added breathlessly as she pulled her hand from Samantha's breast and used it to keep her panties to one side as she fingered herself vigorously.

"What? You mean you never..." Samantha began, her own voice almost unintelligible amidst her desperate moans of pleasure.

"I tried once..." Charlene stammered as the furious pleasure in her womb screamed at her for more. "... Back in high school. Didn't end well!" She gasped as she found herself once again staring back down to her side at Samantha's hand manipulating her sex under her panties. Taking notice of the attention, Samantha smiled and paused, only long enough to pull her panties completely off her legs before she spread them widely, draping one over Charlene's knee before returning her fingers back to the devotion of her completely shaved vagina.

"Better?" She mused as she stared over at Charlene with her lower lip in her teeth. Charlene didn't answer with anything more than a deeply appreciative nod. "Good... now what were you saying?" She asked as she turned her head back to the furious anal sex that continued on the television. Charlene, extremely tantalized with the silky feel of Sam's draped leg on her thigh, tugged her panties further to the side to offer reciprocation as best as she could. Samantha looked down at her friends more revealed vagina and licked her lips with a giggle.

"I have no idea..." Charlene panted as she pinched her clit between her slippery fingers.

"Something about high school..." Samantha replied, her voice ripe with amusement.

"Oh..." Charlene panted. "I was saying that I tried it with a boyfriend and it didn't work. He wouldn't fit and it hurt; haven't tried since." She explained. The scene on camera had changed again. The man was now lying with his legs hanging down into the pool. The woman was riding him, his cock still buried deeply into her rectum as she planted her hands on his chest to support her movements.

"You should try with David." Samantha moaned, pulling Charlene's attention from the screen again to the gorgeous woman beside her so carelessly pleasuring herself.

"Yes let's just let my son know how much of a whore his mother has become lately." Charlene thought although the damage the suggestion had done had already redirected her thoughts to shamelessly bending over and offering her anus to her son's throbbing cock.

"I'd be too afraid. He's too big." She replied instead as she attempted to redirect her thoughts from the invading fantasy by looking at the delightful mess her best friend was making between her legs. Samantha's fingers were keeping her vaginal lips spread wide as she rapidly ran her other hand over her clit in elated ecstasy. She was staring at Charlene again, using her desire to feed her own as her eyes seemed to read Charlene's mind.