Helpless Sins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what you're really thinking." Sam whispered. "You're thinking about his cock pressing your asshole open right now. You're thinking about how hot it would be to give that to him." She teased. Charlene groaned heavily as the idea flooded her mind again. Her eyes had lost focus as she pleasured her vagina now as deeply as her fingers would permit; three of them stabbing into her sex with delightful force. She couldn't deny that the prospect of having her first successful anal sex with David's perfect cock; the notion of her own son being the first to really have her that way, sent the voltage coursing through her body into a brutal power surge.

"Do you trust me?" Samantha whispered as she suddenly stopped touching herself. Charlene barely registered the question as she stared down at Sam's open, wet and positively delicious looking vagina.

"Yes..." She whispered back, unwilling herself to stop her self-indulgent labors. She watched intently as Samantha leaned in closer to her and drew her fingertips along Charlene's inner thigh, forcing her skin to react electrically in her current state.

"Scoot down." Sam instructed, nodding her head toward the floor. Charlene hesitantly obeyed, shifted her bottom towards the edge of the sofa. She watched as Samantha drew her juicy fingers into her own mouth and began to fellate them heavily. Each time she drew them out of her lips they were noticeably wetter with her saliva.

"What are you doing?" Charlene asked, suddenly broken from the spell of her arousal as she watched Samantha drop her wet fingers downward.

"Trust me..." Samantha whispered, shaking her head in dismissal. "Keep doing what you're doing." She instructed. Charlene continued to probe herself steadily but remained fixed on her friends hand as it moved between her legs and up under her bottom.

"Sam!" Charlene gasped as she realized her friend's intent.

"Relax Char. You said you trusted me." Samantha whispered soothingly just before Charlene felt the wet pressure of fingertips against her anus. Charlene swallowed her gasps hard and looked over fearfully into her friends kind warm eyes. The pressure against her asshole built as Sam pushed in until the tight seal of her rectum broke, allowing a single one of Sam's fingers a slow delicious entry.

"Oh my fucking God!" She cried out as Samantha gently rocked it in and out, eased largely by the slipperiness her mouth had provided. Charlene feverishly attacked her clit, spurred on by the amazing new sensation spreading through her body like a virus. Samantha continued her labors, gently probing her finger in and out of Charlene slowly until she was completely relaxed around it.

"Ready for more?" Sam asked. Charlene nodded hastily in reply, feeling so empowered in the moment of discovery that she felt confident enough to handle whatever her friend had in mind for her.

"Please Sam... please..." She begged. Samantha leaned in closer, resting her head on Charlene's shoulder. Without thinking Charlene tugged her tank top down exposing her heavy breasts. Samantha leaned lower, extending her tongue to playfully flick it across one of Charlene's stiff nipples. Charlene groaned at the tickling pleasure as she felt the soft sting of her anal channel spread apart for Sam's second raiding finger. A sharp sear of pain suddenly spread through her bottom at the feel of being so stretched. Charlene tensed involuntarily and her friend ceased all movement.

"Its ok sweetie... just relax. I promise that will pass ok?" She asked reassuringly. Charlene nodded and warily settled back into place. The moment her anal muscles eased, Samantha resumed pressing in her other finger until it rested fully extended into Charlene's rectum. The sensation was incredible. Slowly and cautiously, Sam began to press her hand in and out, guiding her slender digits. Charlene felt overwhelmed with desire as she closed her eyes, imagining that David was taking her. Her own hand resumed its rapid wanderings into her vagina. The feeling of being so full, of such completeness warped Charlene's libido into explosive overdrive.

"I can't believe how good that feels!" She cried out. Samantha moaned softly as she closed her lips over her friends heaving breasts, suckling Charlene sweetly. Her fingers pumped in with faster repetition, sending the hair on the back of Charlene's neck outward. The pressure suddenly built in her loins like a tidal wave.

"Oh God Sam I'm gonna cum!" Charlene screamed as her hips raised her upward. Samantha sank her fingers in and out faster and harder. The pleasure was too much. Charlene began to shake and babble incoherently. Her own fingers fell from her vagina and wound into her friends hair, keeping her lips locked over her breast. "Sam, make me cum! Please!" She shrieked. Her friend moaned heavily against her soft flesh at the force of Charlene's request. With reckless abandon she drove her fingers in and out, launching Charlene over the edge.

"Oh God! Oh my fucking God!" She shrieked as she climaxed; her labia quivering as a light trickle of involuntary female ejaculate streamed from her core and out against the rug beneath her curled toes. Samantha released Charlene's breast from her mouth, biting her lip in a lustful grin at the sight of the projectile orgasm. "It's too much... too much!" Charlene shouted as she pushed against Sam's arm. Gently, Sam withdrew her fingers from Charlene's tightest depths and wrapped her arms around her, holding her tightly as she gasped for breath. Softly, she placed her hand over Charlene's trembling vagina, massaging it gently as her friend's breathe taking climax faded.

"See? It's not so bad..." Sam whispered. Charlene panted for air as a droplet of sweat ran down the side of her face.

"I can't believe we did that." She replied as she shamelessly placed her own hand over Samantha's slippers fingers and helped her sooth her trembling labia. Samantha giggled.

"If we're being honest here, I've actually wanted you for years." She replied as she loosed her arm from around Charlene and sat back to look into her eyes.

"You never said anything." She replied, a bit taken aback.

"You never acted like you were interested." Sam explained flatly as she wiggled her upper body to allow her blouse to fall back over her gorgeous breasts. "And I know that it was only partly me that you were thinking about just now, but I'll take what I can get. Besides, learning a little about anal play really can't hurt your situation." She added as she reached out to the table in search of her moist underwear.

"Not sure I follow, but I'm not complaining." Charlene admitted curiously.

"Well..." Sam replied as she stepped her lovely legs into her panties and scooted them back up over her hips. "When you told me about you can David, I didn't hear anything about a condom. So unless you're on the pill..." She paused reaching for her pants.

"I'm not." Charlene admitted shamefully. "I have condoms; we just... I completely forgot to..."

"Exactly. So unless you two are just fine and dandy with having a child of your very own..." Samantha continued with a tone of caution. Charlene visibly shuddered at the terrifying notion. "Yeah I didn't think so." Samantha declared taking account of her friend's reaction. "Well, now you have another option until you get safe or one of you can actually remember to wrap him up." She concluded, sitting back on the sofa, staring at Charlene who still found it difficult to summon the will to move for her own clothes.

"I don't think you can really compare David to a couple of fingers." Charlene answered in reservation as the gorgeous memory of her son's ample size filled her mind in apprehension.

"Maybe not at first..." Sam interrupted. "But I assure you it's all the same in the end if you're gentle and go slow. It can be just another completely intimate experience for you two." She chimed happily.

"What about this? I mean you and me?" Charlene asked, suddenly remembering Sam's earlier confession. Despite her desire for her son, she could not but be aware of the strong new connection that she and Sam had just made in their friendship.

"Really Char, let's be honest with each other." Samantha grinned. "All fun aside, you are devoted to David even if you haven't figured that out yet. I was just in the right place at the right time. I'm not complaining but I'm nothing compared to what's going on there." She added as she leaned up to look out the living room window. "I had better get going before I can't find my car." She sighed. Charlene's heart leapt into her throat. Her friend had all the seeming of a rejected third date.

"Sam..." Charlene whispered. "You never said anything to me..." She began despite another of her friends dismissive waves to stop her short. "I feel awful now." She confessed. "You don't need to just rush off." She added, placing a hand on her friends in earnest caring.

"Char you are my best friend. You were before I got here and you will be when I leave and I will always be there for you." Samantha said warmly with her brilliant smile. "As far as rushing off goes; I'm not. I just really don't want to be snowed in here and if I'm around when David comes home..."

"He and I can always talk some other time." Charlene interrupted.

"No. You need to talk now. You need to decide what this means to you two and you need to do it before both of you worry yourselves to death. He may have sounded calmer than you on the phone but he's an eighteen year old boy and is probably struggling with this more than you. You at least have me to talk to. I bet he wouldn't dare tell a single one of his friends what happened." Samantha reasoned. Until that moment, Charlene had not considered the idea and began to focus her thoughts more on her son, lost in all of this as she was with no outlet. "See? You know that I'm right." Sam said as she stood up and grabbed for her pants from the floor.

"Do you know how much I love you for being here for me in all this?" Charlene asked as she watched her friend slide her legs into her jeans and rock them over her butt. Sam eyed Charlene playfully and leaned down to where she was sitting, still half naked and exposed. Her lips collided with hers briefly in a soft but meaningful kiss before breaking away again. Something about the simple gesture let Charlene know that her friend felt anything but taken for granted and it eased her turmoil enough to smile again.

"Babe, you've always been there for me." Sam replied before sinking her feet back into her shoes and walking out through the living room. Charlene watched her go until she vanished into the foyer. "I want details!" Sam shouted through the hall before Charlene heard the front door open and close again. Sitting dumbfounded with her senses dulling out of hyperactivity, Charlene glanced up at the television. The screen was still and blue with a highlighted message asking her if she wanted to watch the movie again. She stood up instead, ignoring the television as she settled her thong back into place and struggled to keep her balance as she stepped back into her thin black pants.

"What the hell just happened?" She remarked to herself out loud. To the best she could recall her friend had not shared in climax with her and the hurried manner about her departure still came across as bizarre, but the recollection of the last hour of her life could not but leave a wide smile on her face. With some newfound rejuvenation, she felt invigorated and marched back upstairs to her bedroom where the pile of mangled linen on her bed still awaited her. The next several hours blurred in a series of domesticated chores. Charlene made her bed with fresh sheets and set the soiled ones in the wash. As she moved from one room to the other, she cleaned and freshened up her home, driven by an exciting happiness that she couldn't define. Outside her windows, the pale cloud covered sun had begun to set, turning the sky into a brilliant winter red. Charlene made herself a modest dinner and then turned off the dining room light, allowing the sky's brilliance to light the setting of her meal through the sliding glass door to her rear patio deck.

As she placed her plate in her sink, Charlene finally became aware of the time with the bright assistance of her oven's digital clock, grounding her senseless happiness back into tormented anticipation. At nine o'clock, Charlene had failed to hear from David.

"Either he's trying to concentrate on the road or something has happened." She thought to herself; her pulse quickening in a slight moment of brief panic. Taking a long deep breath, Charlene shut her eyes and composed herself, deciding that her own anticipation of his arrival was getting the best of her and that surely she would hear the front door open any time in the coming minutes. She finished her dishes and made her way back upstairs, shedding her clothes as she advanced toward the bathroom. The moment she twisted the shower knob, the piping hot water steamed the mirror in the room over and formed a heavy layer of condensation along the tile wall. Upon stepping into the stream, her skin flushed with warmth as her pours opened to allow the shower to wash the day away from her body. Her lavender bath wash filled the room with its floral scent and rejuvenated her flesh that still tingled from the afternoons frivolities. She remained in the hot downpour well after necessity required, still and calm and contemplating how best to begin her conversation with David. Would he begin with his thoughts, or would she have to take the lead. What would he say? Where would his thoughts be coming from; his heart or the same primal place that was plaguing her? In retaliation to any question Charlene could think of regarding her son's train of thought, she realized that she had its equal opposite circulating around in her own mind. Then all at once a solid and undeniable truth fought it's way to the forefront of her brain like a blinking neon sign.

"I don't want it to stop." She whispered out loud, the water from the shower shaking off her lips. Whether it was because she could admit it to herself, or because she hadn't ever imagined that her guilt would subside to make such a declaration she couldn't be sure; but in that moment of levity a kind of acceptance towards herself erupted into Charlene's consciousness. She smiled broadly as a thought about her son's body against hers came and went through her mind with almost no shame. "I don't want it to stop." She said again, grinning broadly as though the statement only felt better the more she repeated it.

"But does he feel the same way? Can he accept what kind of life this will be for both of us? What kind of life would that be?" She thought. Her happiness endured but became tempered with the wisdom that there was still much to discuss. Charlene turned off the shower and stepped out onto her plush bathmat. Wrapping a towel around her dripping body, she stepped before her bathroom mirror and brushed the moisture away to see her reflection staring back. Something had changed; the figure looking back at her seemed more familiar. Charlene grinned again and began to run a brush through her hair.

"Mom?!" A sudden voice called from the base floor of Charlene's house causing her to drop her hairbrush in the sink with excited alarm. Without thought her legs pulled her from the bathroom, racing her down her hallway and bounding down the stairs so clumsily she had to press her hand over the tuck of her towel to keep it from whipping off behind her as she moved. Rounding the last corner and into her foyer she saw him; tired certainly, but young and beautiful and very much home. She stopped in her tracks to look at him, fearing that her legs would wobble apart if she tried to take another step. He stared back at her a moment and then began to walk forward silently.

"I'm so glad you're home." Charlene sighed under her breath as she watched him advance on her yet still he remained quite silent. As the distance between them closed, Charlene became aware of an energy between them that felt more focused and powerful with each of her son's slow steps toward her. Finally he was standing before her, close enough to feel the chill off of his clothes. He was staring down at her with intent and meaningful eyes. His hands reached out, gently loosening the folds of her robe, sending her heart beat into a frenzy. Charlene nearly blacked out as his mouth suddenly impacted against hers and as her eyes slammed shut and as she heard the powerful need in the moan transferring from her mouth into his, she felt the towel drop off her body all together. She reached out, pulling him against her nudity, uncaring about the biting cold of his clothing as she let the world around her fall away and scrambled desperately to loosen his belt from around his waist. The moisture in her loins flowed forth as her hand reached into his pants to take hold of his rigid cock. His lips broke from hers.

"Talk later?" He whispered to her.

"Much later." She replied.