All Comments on 'Helplessness Blues'

by 40DayDream

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice

You were correct in saying the characters are just a little 1-dimensional, but it is a very nice read. With more development, I would give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unique story

As I said a very unique story -written with believable characters and a different story plot for a nice change -- I would not mind reading a continuation story at all - Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

YAWN, I gave up half way down the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice one.

A good, well crafted story with excellent spelling and grammar. Character depth will come with practice.

Well done.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

so he is the validictorian of his class and when he wakes up drugged in the field he is not smart enough to go to the hospital to get a drug test? when he sees the pix and the twins tell him what happened he still doesnt go?no wonder these 2 felt sorry for him.

40DayDream40DayDreamover 10 years agoAuthor

To redlion, it's funny because that's a really good point. I won't claim that I ever particularly pulled the logic of this story together.

AlwaysrainingAlwaysrainingover 10 years ago
A fine tale

Good story. People do not always (even usually) act logically: it's what makes fiction entertaining. As long as characters and the plot are not unreal, variety is the spice of life!

I like tales that develop slowly, and this one fills the bill.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Well Done

You wove a great tale. Very Descriptive and detailed.. Good Read and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The poly stuff takes it out of the realm of Romance.

Not to my liking.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
HELPLESSNESS BLUES

A VERY ENJOYABLE STORY TOLD IN A VERY PLAIN PASSIONATE LANGUAGE.

REALLY ENJOYED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Unusual

The way this story is told is really quite different. It's more like a Statement or something written to a magazine. As such it is quite refreshing to see it on Lit..

I really enjoyed it.

73

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quite excellent

I really like your style. I commented yesterday about the one with Kitty and though I liked the story I wasn't a fan of tattoos... with this one I am both a fan of the story telling plus I really like the personalities and even the relationship and whole revenge thing... I was a little apprehensive about the start with the abuse background but got past that as the story continued. I think I expected more resolution at the end but actually was quite happy that you didn't wrap it all up nicely for us. I definitely am intrigued to read your other stories even if they haven't been rated as highly as the ones I have already read. I like that you don't always use the same style, for example it was nice that Kitty would interject into the story but you don't feature that gimmick every time. Look forward to more stories. Thanks!

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7over 10 years ago
Great read

Loved the three bastards getting there asses hand to them. On another note where can I find a Lucia for my own

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

engaging & interesting

well written ,

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

the poor wimp got raped, why didn't the police get called? two sorry cunts who raped him were in charge of rehab???

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
This is a romance???

It's a fucking drugging and a rape. What's romantic, fucking two of the skank rapist? the twins are PURE sluts, you CANNOT get passed around the team UNLESS you want it. about 20 of the people in this story should have long prison sentences including the skank twins. Valedictorian of what kiddy garden? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice guy gets two

I thought you did a pretty decent job with this. Any chance you have more to share?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice try but...

...I lost the will by the end of page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Ploy is ok with me if they are identical twins since identical twins are into sharing everything! How could you pick one over the other. Only thing better would be identical triplets, lol.

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
it's romantic

But it isn't believable. The twins were too miserable. Where is their father? He will kill all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eh, just not believable in anyway... SO a "fat loser" is humiliated at a party for some reason, the twin cheerleaders are also humiliated for some reason, and then the MC lucks into beating up three guys and the cheerleaders (who have no friends or family who will stand up for them) become his lovers. Nah, just nah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, just need more. Story could go in several different directions but just make sure of happy ending! If we want reality we can look in the mirror. Thank you, I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous