Helplessness Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was able to alternate only a few times before it was over. Her grasp was sending shocks from my dick through the rest of my body. I came quickly.

It felt so good that I think that I might have been kicking one of my legs like a dog. (Now I can't remember whether that actually happened, and Elena has never given me a straight answer when I ask her.)

She had used the hand stroking my crown to collect my cum as it squirted out, so when I was done she gave me a few gentle strokes, then quit. Pulling the sheet up over me, she walked into the bathroom and washed her hands. A few seconds later she was back in the chair beside my bed, giving me a kiss. Strangely enough, my first handjob from her came before our first kiss. I honestly didn't know which of the two I preferred.

Rising from the chair a few minutes later, Elena told me that I had only began to receive the rewards that I had earned. She also told me that Lucia would be visiting me in the morning before I was discharged. I spent the rest of the day with a stupid grin on my face.


Chapter 9 - Beautiful Head

I woke the next morning feeling strange. At first, I thought that I was having a wet dream, something that had not happened in a long time. As I started to become more aware, I started to worry that I was wetting myself until a moment later I realized that what I was feeling was intensely pleasurable. It was a new sensation for me, warm and moist and tight, with varying surfaces and pressures.

Looking down, I saw a head of black curly hair bobbing on my dick. Crouching between my legs, she seemed to realize that I was awoke and tilted her head to look me in the eye while she continued to fellate me. One look into her smiling brown eyes and I knew that it was Lucia.

The beauty continued to suck me, making eye contact the whole time. This was my first blowjob and it was an overpowering sensation. Her cheeks and the top of her mouth made constant pressure as I moved up and down in her mouth while her tongue was moving in some sort of pattern on the bottom of my cock. Her finger and thumb applied pressure right where the dick left her lips, completely sealing in the sensations. Before long, I had reached my peak and was trying to get her attention without words (my tongue could not seem to make any noises for some reason). She simply ignored me and continued on until I came in her mouth with a mind blowing orgasm. Even then, Lucia continued to suck me until I softened. She must have swallowed it at some point.

Crawling up next to me, she leaned over and gave me a long kiss, I was in too much ecstasy to even think about it, before curling back up against me. Before I drifted off I heard her whisper, "Go back to sleep, sweetie."

*****

I woke up a few hours later feeling incredibly refreshed. It seemed that Lucia had found yet another way to improve the quality of my sleep. I was alone for a few minutes before an orderly came in with breakfast.

Before breakfast was done (the food was disgusting), Lucia had returned with a wheelchair and the discharge papers.

Twenty minutes later, I was in the passenger seat of my car. Predictably, Lucia was a smooth and cautious driver. (Of course, I would find out later that Elena was a speed demon.)

It took a good deal of time and cursing to get me up the two flights of stairs in my building. By the end both Lucia and I were bathed in sweat. When she opened to door to my apartment, I didn't recognize the place. It was cleaner and brighter than I had ever seen it. We limped in, as she continued to support me, and I collapsed on the couch.

That's when it struck me. I hadn't told Lucia about Elena's 'gift' the night before. For some reason, the way that she woke me up had made it difficult to remember.

The last thing that I wanted to do was to get between the twins and damage their relationship.

"Lucia, I have something to tell you. I should have done this earlier."

She walked in from the bedroom where she was organizing something I couldn't see.

"Yeah?"

"So, I'm not good at this relationship thing, but here goes... Last night, Elena visited me and while she was there she sort of... umm.. I mean, she did give me a handjob. I'm so sorry, I would have told you before but... uhh... you woke me up in a way that made it difficult to remember.

"Oh, and I should have thanked you for that!

"I am such a dick!" My head was in my hands by this point.

Lucia walked up to me and took my hands in hers, so that I had little choice but to look her in the eye. God, she had the kindest eyes.

"Jerry, I already knew. Elena and I don't tell each other everything, but we certainly don't hide anything from each other.

"And you didn't need to thank me. What I did for you this morning was a part of my thank you to you. You aren't a dick. After all, you may be the only nice guy I know."

She touched my face with her hand. She had such soft hands and, to me, it seemed like love flowed out of her fingertips into my skin when she touched me like that.

She smiled and continued, "Maybe I will get to continue thanking you a little later."

Lucia then stood up and returned to the bedroom. She had returned to her task, whatever it was. Apparently the conversation was over.

*****

That evening, Elena arrived at my apartment. She immediately laid down the law.

She and Lucia were going to live with me until they decided not to. I was a man and thus too stupid to know what I wanted, so I would not be consulted on the manner. Until I was fully healthy, I would go to bed when I was told, eat the food that was put in front of me, and perform all of my physical therapy exercises.

When I asked, mildly, about the finances, Elena informed me that she had contacted my employers so that I was now drawing short term disability and that both sisters were working for the summer. I was not to worry my pretty little head about it.

The sum total of the conversation, from what I could tell, was that my man-card would be returned to me when I finished my physical therapy and was 100% healthy.

I won't claim that I was unhappy about the arrangement (very few red-blooded men would). I had become enamored of both girls before I left the hospital, so any more time that I could spend with either or both of them seemed like a gift. Reading this history after the fact, you may think that I was dying to know what the sexual arrangement would be. In reality, at that moment I was too exhausted and too happy to even consider it.

They helped me up, and I made for the bed. As my head hit the pillow, I realized that there was only one bed in my apartment but I was asleep before I finished the thought.

I know you were expecting a sex-filled orgy the first night in our new living arrangement, but life doesn't work that way. I was so tired from the day, that a stripclub full of naked girls could have paraded through my room and it wouldn't have helped me stay awake.

*****

I awoke the next morning relaxed, but confused. After a few moments, I remembered where I was and why there were people in bed with me. As I lay there, waiting for them to wake up, it occurred to me that I could happily wake up this way every day for the rest of my life. As fantastic as the last morning's wake-up... surprise was (to put it delicately), I thought I might prefer it this way.

Lucia was clinging to my left side, as could be expected, her arm and leg wrapped around me. I could feel her slow, steady breath on my neck. I didn't know what she was wearing but it seemed to be some kind of soft cotton in the underwear family. Elena was on the other side, pressed up against me. She had her bare back to me and the sheet was at our waists. I assumed she was naked. That seemed like it would be in character for her.

Apparently, the girls had managed to undress me during the night so I was wearing a pair of clean boxers. (It was kind of a shame that I missed that.) These damn girls got to see naked more often when I was unconscious than when I was awake. Somehow it didn't seem fair. I could only hope to tip that balance in the coming days.

Eventually, the twins woke up. I should have expected this, but Elena seemed to be just waking up one moment and then up and moving the next. She apparently wasted no time on being groggy in the morning. I watched her glorious ass as she headed into the bathroom. It was the first time that I had seen either girl naked and I was not disappointed.

When the bathroom door closed, I gave a sad sigh and returned my gaze to the ceiling. After a few seconds, I realized that the breath on my neck had changed cadence, so I turned my head towards Lucia. She was lying there, still wrapped around me, staring at me with a small smile on her face. I would get used to it, but in moments like this, Lucia tended to stare at me like she could see into my soul. It was a little disconcerting, to say the least.

After a few minutes, I reached the conclusion that Lucia might happily stare at me all day if I let her. I cleared my throat to speak.

"Umm..." (I was always eloquent, even in the morning.) "Sorry."

Her eyes didn't leave mine. "Why?"

"Well, I was staring at your sister's butt. It wasn't, I guess, respectful... or whatever." (I've considered a future in oratory.)

"You really don't understand your new situation, do you?"

"Umm..."

Lucia kissed me on the cheek.

"We are here to help you get better. If there is anything you need... or want... all you need to do is ask. As long as it doesn't violate one of Elena's edicts," She smiled at that, "you will get it."

"Yeah, but still... I just..."

I think it was just to end my horrible stuttering, but Lucia sat up suddenly and peeled her top off. She leaned over me (as if that would make me stutter less).

"We are with you now, so staring is allowed. In fact, it's flattering."

Her breasts were perfect. Not huge, but certainly enough to make a handful, the skin was a little less tanned than the skin of her shoulders. She had pale, dollar coin areolas and small nipples. Just like she apparently could stare into my eyes all day, I felt like I could stare at her tits all day. (That raises the question of whether my eyes were like boobs to her. What a weird thought.)

I had more important questions to answer, though, than what it felt like to hold them. (Awesome, I assumed.) So I reached up with my one good arm and pulled her down for a kiss. She returned it passionately, and actively, until we both ran out of breath. Lucia sort of melted onto my chest after that and we lay silently for several moments. I had so many questions that I wanted to ask, but I was afraid of the impact they would have. I knew that she had feelings for me and that was enough for the moment.

We were still lying like that when Elena strode back into the room. Walking over to the dresser, she grabbed a pair of very short cut-offs and a tank top. Apparently, the box with her underwear hadn't been moved in yet... that is, if she owned any.

While Elena dressed, she spoke to me, "Up and at it, lover boy. Time to leave my sweet sister's embrace and start the recovery process."


Chapter 10 - You're My Only Home

While Lucia disappeared into the living room, Elena helped me up and into the bathroom. I informed her that I need to take a piss (by this time the need was fairly desperate), assuming that would earn me some privacy.

I was wrong.

Elena helped me over to the toilet. When I managed to get myself in a standing position in front of it, I felt thankful for the fact that I had only one broken hand. I would be able to take care of business myself.

Once again, I was wrong.

Elena vehemently insisted that I was not fully healed and I would need help aiming. Rather than helping me, her grip made it harder (pun intended). The end result of all of this was that my aim was very poor and pee ended up everywhere. We were reaching the end of what was a very long piss, both of us laughing uncontrollably, when we realized that Lucia was standing in the doorway.

Based on her glare (I had never seen Lucia mad before), I could only assume that bathroom cleaning fell under Lucia's purview. Elena at least had the grace to look sheepish. I did not, as I believed that it was wholly Elena's fault. If she aimed the gun, she was responsible for where the bullets ended up, right?

After a quick apology from Elena, and then me (I confess. I caved.), Lucia returned to whatever she was doing and Elena pulled me into the shower where one of those special shower chairs had miraculously appeared since the last time I had visited my apartment.

She proceeded to give me a life altering sponge bath. Slow and sensual, you might say that her method was slightly different than that of the nurses at the hospital. I was rock hard the entire time.

When she reached the end and had washed everything else, Elena finally started on my privates. My dick was visibly throbbing by this point. I was probably three strokes from cumming.

Elena gave me two strokes. Then she stood up and prepared to help me out of the shower.

I believe that at that point I uttered a wordless moan of despair that would have broken Scrooge's heart. Elena acted as if she didn't hear it (she had a future as an executioner or something), while drying me off and practically dragging me into the bedroom. I was soon placed into a pair of badly tenting sweatpants and a t-shirt, expecting her at any moment to finish what she started.

She just gave me a cheeky grin and walked out the front door, leaving for work.

Heaven save us from the mercies of beautiful women!

*****

I sat in the bedroom alone for about an hour. Of course, this whole thing sounded like every man's fantasy (except for being kicked within an inch of my life, I guess), but the reality was that I was scared. Despite my two recent experiences, I was still extremely inexperienced with women. I have always had difficulty with relationships, romantic or otherwise, and never know how and when to take the next step.

In addition, I felt more than a little performance anxiety. The whole situation was so extreme. I considered myself to be unworthy of a girl like the twins (either one), and found it difficult to believe that I could keep one of them happy. Adding a second woman into the mix just amped up the impossible pressure even more. If this relationship was supposed to be sexual (I thought it probably was but I was confused), I had no confidence that I could satisfy two women.

I was lost in melancholy thought with all of this, when I felt someone take my good hand. Looking up, all I could see was Lucia's soft, brown eyes.

Apparently she saw something in my look because she simply sat down next to me with my hand in hers. For once she didn't rub against me, which was good. I don't think I could have handled the affection at that moment.

After a few minutes sitting, she spoke up. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I don't know if they planned it (I'm fairly certain the girls know everything that I will do before I know), but Lucia was the sister that I needed then. Although I loved Elena (that was the first time I acknowledged it to myself that I loved them), I don't think I could have mustered the courage to discuss my fears if she was in the room. I knew too well that her response would be fiery and indignant.

But I could trust Lucia with anything, so I began to slowly, and awkwardly, explain what I was thinking about. She didn't say a word, or do anything but gently squeeze my hand every few minutes, while I told her about my fears, feelings of inadequacy, and even my feelings over the very public embarrassment that I had suffered less than three weeks before.

The waterfall of feelings became a trickle, and eventually they stopped as I finished up. I waited for Lucia to say something or get up in disgust to leave or...

Her voice was quiet, "Jerry, I'm going to tell you a few things. Can you trust me to tell you the truth?"

I nodded. Lucia was maybe the one person that I trusted to tell me the truth at that point.

"There is only one reason that Elena and myself are here. It's because you are the best man either of us knows."

She started, nearly as hesitantly as I had, to tell her side of the story. I was familiar with the facts, but the emotions she was expressing surprised me. She told me about her astonishment when I forgave their involvement in my violation. It had also surprised her when I decided not to pursue some terrible vengeance against Trent and the team members.

Lucia choked up when she told me about her feelings when I reacted so violently to the news about what the two of them had been through at the hands of the football team. After a pause of a few minutes while she recovered herself, she explained to me that she had never felt that kind of respect from anyone. And I hardly knew them! That I would feel such anger at what happened to them, after mildly accepting what happened to myself, had astonished her.

Then Lucia elaborated on the after effects of the twins' ordeals with the football team, even if they had seemed semi-consensual at the time. The feelings of worthlessness and shame had overwhelmed her. Apparently, the only relief and healing she had received was during her visits to my hospital room. No one but her sister had ever cared so much what she had to say or treated her as anything but a piece of meat.

Eventually, Lucia talked about that day when we had opened up to each other. She had been affected by it as I had.

The final thing that she discussed was her need for contact. She told me that she assumed that she would never find a boyfriend who was willing to cuddle with her like she needed. The fact that I let her into my bed without any sexual undertones had been the final straw. She was in love.

She ended with, "I know that this is a strange arrangement, but I love you and I love my sister. I already feel like I couldn't handle life without you. Now, I hope that you can trust that this is not simply a case of temporary hero worship." She ended the statement with a soft sigh.

I may not be a bright guy when it comes to relationships, but give me credit for being smart enough to know what to do next this time. Using my good arm, I somehow lifted Lucia onto my lap. I held her while she rested against my chest.

I knew that she was right. Not only did I put up with her cuddling, I loved it.

I gave her a few minutes after I felt the tension leave her body before I spoke again.

"So I guess that I am supposed to ask for things that I need, huh?"

"Yes, please."

"Well, in that case would you mind taking care of a crisis that your sister left this morning?" To make sure she knew what I was talking about, I shifted my hips so that she could feel my resurgent erection sticking into her.

She giggled but didn't speak, just gave me a kiss and then knelt in between my legs. She proceeded to give me a blowjob that made my toes curl. Her eyes never left mine.

*****

My newly swollen pride from the conversation lasted about an hour, until I had to ask her to help lift me off of the toilet.

Chapter 11 - Days Come and Go

You may be fantasizing about the incredible three-ways I started to enjoy once everyone settled in to our new arrangement. I wondered the same thing myself as we began to settle ourselves into a rhythm. It turned out that the girls were not secret lesbians, or bi-sexual for that matter. (It didn't come as a surprise to me.) We spent some time together, all three of us, but a lot of the time one of the girls was working while the other hung out with me.

They continued to take care of me, in both senses of the term, as I recuperated. I learned early on that Elena had decreed against actual intercourse until I was further along in the healing process. I couldn't complain, as both girls were outrageously generous in their treatments. Despite my frequent requests and protestations, reciprocation was also barred until then. I never quite understood why.