Helplessness Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said, we settled into a comfortable rhythm. I learned that the twins were comfortable being around each other's sexuality. There was no attempt to hide anything; I cannot count the number of times that one would walk in while the other was in an act of giving me pleasure. There seemed to be no jealousy between the two of them. (I would later learn that they could be intensely jealous of women outside our trio.)

Every night I fell asleep with Lucia clinging to me like a drowning sailor. It was heaven.

After the second night, Elena informed me that I would be losing some weight in the near future. Apparently, I snored lightly and the girls were unwilling to have me die young from sleep apnea. Even with the subsequent attempt to starve me to death (to be fair, the meals were tastier than I would have expected for a diet), I could not have been happier. I know you will think that it was due to all the orgasms I was having (none of which required me to play 'pat the bishop', for the first time in my life), but in reality the key was the relationships.

Lucia and Elena were the most astounding women I had ever met. I was only beginning to realize it, but they were becoming integral parts of my life. You have probably noticed by now that Lucia's acceptance and love kept me grounded at times when I started to spin out of control. The way we slept, with her wrapped around me, was a constant reminder that I was not alone. That was a novel, but pleasant, sensation for me. On the other hand, Elena was the force that pushed me forward. She laid down the law on a few things, mostly to do with my health, but in the rest of my life she simply held me to a higher standard in a gentle way. To use a corny metaphor, if I was a ship, than Lucia was my anchor and Elena was my engine.

*****

Quicker than I expected, I was free of the casts and the pain (besides some slowly decreasing stiffness and sensitivity).

The countdown to intercourse had nearly ended. It's sounds stupid, but I was apprehensive. I could not imagine being more content than I already was, so a part of me was afraid that our relationship was about to change. The one big consolation that I saw was that I would finally be in a position to give the girls some pleasure.

OK, I will be honest... I wasn't apprehensive, I was terrified. The night when it came up at dinner, I think I froze like a rabbit that sees sudden movement. I had no idea what I was doing. You have to realize that a handful of weeks of my new and decadent lifestyle was not enough to change me from the clueless idiot that I had always been when it came to women.

As always, Elena was ready with the solution. She told us that it was time for Lucia and I to make love and that she would have me in the morning when I was not 'scared shitless'. It was a wise choice on her part.

Lucia and I spent the evening cuddling and talking to each other. I am not ashamed to admit that I needed the opportunity to calm down and get comfortable. Eventually I found myself (I don't know how she managed it) on the bed naked with an equally naked Lucia lying on top of me. After some kissing she told me to relax, before spinning around to plant herself in a 69 position on top of me.

Lucia started to suck me. I honestly believe that I could feel that sensation every day for thirty years without ever tiring of it.

Once I was able to clear my head, I began to do the same thing to her, but she pulled her mouth off me (a terrible shock) to ask me to stop. Needless to say, I was confused. My years of watching porn had not prepared me for the possibility that a woman might turn down cunnilungus. When my confusion became clear, Lucia once again pulled off me (Damn!) to explain that she did not enjoy oral sex. She did, however, enjoy the amount of contact we had in that position.

I knew that Lucia was a tactile person, who loved simple physical contact (the more surface area the better), but I had not realized that she LOVED physical contact. I might have doubted her word if I hadn't seen the proof for myself, right in front of my eyes.

As she worked her magic on my wand (bad pun, I know), I stared at her pussy. (I was eighteen, and I had never seen a live one up close before so it was fascinating.) Before long, Lucia began a motion that I cannot even explain. She somehow was wriggling very lightly against me, creating a gentle friction between our bodies. As she did so, I watched her arousal begin to build. The lips of her cunt began to swell, slightly, and seemed to blush red. I could feel the heat coming off of her. Finally, as I came in her mouth, I realized that I could see her (wet) inner lips starting to appear. I had never seen anything like it before.

Lucia continued to lick me until I began to harden again. She then flipped herself around (it's lucky she's light) and slowly slid herself over me. The heat, the texture, the moisture, it was a revelation to me. The feeling of entering her, and the rippling of her vaginal walls, was incredible.

We made love for a long time. At no point did Lucia make rapid movements on top of me, instead she maintained slow motions. Sometimes it was short, slow strokes. At others it was some sort of circular motion with her hips. Sometimes she would lie still, as if she just wanted to savor being joined with me.

For nearly the entire time, she was spread out on my chest with her eyes on mine. It was the most intimate experience I could imagine. Eventually, she appeared to experience a few climaxes. Her motions did not change drastically, but I could feel her spasm and squeeze me tightly. Her eyes never left mine.

I eventually came. After I did, she stayed on my chest, with my dick still inside her, as we both fell asleep.

Lucia and I tried many different ways to have sex as time passed, but whenever she was in control it followed that same basic pattern. I eventually realized (again, I'm not that sharp), that she would suck me first so that I had the stamina to give her the long, slow, leisurely fuck that she wanted.

She always fell asleep sprawled across me after sex.

Chapter 12 - I Be Loving U

As you might have guessed, Elena was entirely different.

Uncertain of her plan, I mentally prepared myself for vigorous sex as I woke up. She was already gone.

During the day, Lucia and I did my physical therapy exercises, then about 3 PM she suggested that I take a walk in the park.

When I walked in the door, something seemed strange. That's when I was jumped.

Before I realized what had happened, I had a very naked Elena in my arms giving me a passionate kiss. My arms were around her back while hers were around my neck and her legs were wrapped around my waist.

Fortunately, I was able to make it to the bed with her before my leg gave out. What followed could only be described as a quick, vigorous fuck. I came extremely quickly from some sort of witchcraft that her pussy was practicing. As I didn't see her orgasm, I then proceeded to eat her. I am sure my technique was terrible, I had never done it before, but she finally came, screaming loudly. I hadn't even managed to get my clothes off.

(OK, we're all friends here. I may have done something like it once before. There was this time when I decided to practice on a roast beef sandwich and... Well, you get the picture. Anyway, I'm fairly certain that it didn't help me in my first time because... never mind.)

*****

Where sex with Lucia was intimate, if a little predictable, with Elena it was head-spinning. She was extremely adventurous, always bringing a different twist to our activities.

The time that I remember the most vividly might illustrate it better.

I came home one afternoon from work, covered in sweat. When I opened the bedroom door, I nearly swallowed my tongue.

Elena was on display. She would never explain how she accomplished this, but she was lying on her stomach with her hands spread eagled to either side, tightly tied in place. Her ankles were also tied in place, slightly spread. Elena had placed a large pile of pillows under her waist, so her ass was sticking almost straight up into the air. When I entered the room, she was craning her neck around to look at me with a gigantic smile on her face. She might have been trying to say hello to me, I couldn't hear through the panties stuffed in her mouth as a gag.

(Like I said, Elena would never tell me how she managed to get herself in that position but every time I have brought up since, her face immediately lights up with that same gigantic smile.)

I eventually processed the vision that lay in front of me, but it took some time. When I realized what I was looking at, I continued to stand there, trying to memorize it as best I could. Apparently, waiting was the right move. By the time that I snapped back to reality, her smile had been replaced with a look of desperation and her ass was slowly waving back and forth.

I mounted her and rode her hard and fast, assuming that was what she wanted. I was right. Without a doubt, she was the wettest that I had ever felt her and I came rather quickly. Even so, she appeared to enjoy several very intense climaxes before the end. The only sound I heard from her throughout was a shrill squeal or two. It was all she was able to get past her impromptu gag.

When I was done, I was completely exhausted and covered in both new and old sweat. Unable to move, I simply collapsed on top of her. We stayed there for several minutes before I was able to find the energy to pull out and untie her. When she was released, Elena curled up next to me, practically purring.

*****

OK, I have one final sex story to relate.

As time went by, I had a growing desire to give Lucia a gift that I had dreamed up. It took me a little bit of time to persuade Elena to join my plan, but she did eventually agree.

The next time that I spent the evening with Lucia, she followed the same basic pattern as always, but I added my own twist that I brought into play as she went to slide over me. Grabbing her tightly, I rolled over onto my side and pulled Lucia in to spoon in front of me. As I entered her from behind, our bodies tightly joined, Elena appeared naked in the doorway.

Before Lucia could even object, Elena had sandwiched Lucia by tightly cuddling up against her front. The feeling of being fucked while she was sandwiched so tightly by bare skin on both sides was evidently more stimulation than Lucia could handle. She came quickly, and then again, and then again. After a handful of orgasms, Lucia simply lost consciousness. Only then did I pull out of her.

Fortunately, Elena saw my need and mounted men, while I pulled Lucia tightly into my side as she slept. Elena rode me to completion before we all fell asleep in a twisted pile.

Epilogue - Everlasting Arms

I still don't know what Lucia and Elena see in me. At the time I insisted, and I still maintain, that I am not man enough to satisfy one such vibrant woman, not to mention two. Whenever I say that, Lucia simply comes over and cuddles with me, refusing to speak. Elena will more passionately abuse me for my foolishness and she always ends her rant either by threatening to withhold sex from me until I changed my mind or by threatening to literally fuck me to death. She has yet to successful accomplish either option.

Against my advice, neither girl has ever waivered. The only response I can produce to such unconditional devotion is to love the two of them as best I can in my own poor way.

I'm currently attending Northwestern, planning to pursue psychology. After everything that I had experienced, engineering no longer held appeal for me. A year into my college career, Lucia and Elena also started at Northwestern. (I would like to think I played a role in them accomplishing that.)

Lucia is pursuing physical therapy. I've never met a more encouraging or supportive person, so I have no doubts she will do well.

Elena currently is pursuing writing. I think that she's writing seven novels concurrently. No surprise there, I guess.


I still love and live with both of them. I honestly don't know what the future holds for our relationship, but I know that any man who has either one would have a wonderful life. To have both, it seems like more good fortune than someone like me is meant to have.

I hope you enjoyed! As I said at the beginning, any constructive criticism is appreciated. I haven't really thought about editors yet but I know that I have problems with commas. Also sometimes order of words not good problem bad is.

Be kind, please rewind.