Her Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was again flabbergasted. "You ate another woman's pussy?" Penny asked. Sure Penny had done that, but never would she have thought Victoria would. "I don't believe it."

As Penny continued to inquire more, Victoria noticed her parted legs and looked right up her skirt. She let out a gasp when she noticed Penny was not wearing any underwear. Her clean shaven pussy was visible to the naked eye.

"What?" Penny asked when she heard her gasp.

"Penny you aren't wearing any underwear." Victoria said, almost offended.

"I never do when I wear a skirt." She looked down and noticed her legs were a bit open. "Hey, what are you doing looking up my skirt anyway?" She teased her.

Victoria blushed at being caught eyeing Penny's bare pussy.

"You are a little slut aren't you?" She said, egging on her embarrassment. Penny was hot from all the naughty tales. She took control of the situation and seized the opportunity. "You like looking at my bare pussy Vicky? You want to eat my wet pussy?" Then she stood up and lifted her skirt up and exposed her naked crotch.

As if instinct, Penny's raunchy talk sparked Victoria's arousal. She just sat there and stared at Penny's gleaming pussy. Penny sat back down on the couch and spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips parted and Victoria could see how aroused Penny was. Her lips were bright red from all the blood rushing to her womanhood, and her juices had already flowed to leave it slick and shiny.

Penny could see Victoria's arousal too. She had just told her all her dark secrets, and given Penny a detailed road map to Victoria's pleasure, so she just went with it. "Come on you little tramp, you know you want to eat me. Come lick my wet pussy."

Victoria just smiled and lowered her face to Penny's dripping cunt. She excitedly devoured Penny's hot hole. Her scent was different than Brittany's, but just as intoxicating. She licked her pussy and delighted in its taste. She sucked in Penny's clit, which was much bigger than Brittany's. Penny moaned appreciatively. While still in her mouth, Victoria ran her tongue across her swollen essence. Penny moaned, and began with the talk again.

"You naughty tramp, suck my clit. Lick my juices. You are a fine pussy eater."

The words just urged her on. She sucked harder and licker faster. Penny unbuttoned her blouse and opened it up so she could play with her incredible tits. "Lick me you nasty tramp. Oh, if the club could see you now. Nice proper little Vicky eating my pussy, making me cream all over her face. You want me to cum on your face tramp?"

"Uh huh." Victoria moaned from between her legs

Penny was loving this. She pinched her nipples as Victoria lapped up all her juices. She was going to cum soon, but she wanted to keep Victoria down a bit more. Everybody at the club looked down on Penny, but tolerated her because of all the money she put into the club, but Victoria was a princess. Everybody loved her. Now here she was with her face between the legs of the "club slut". Penny was going to ride this for a while.

"Suck my juicy cunt you tramp. Make me cum. Lick my pussy." She demanded.

Victoria was eager to please. She licked long and slowly now, parting Penny's lips. Then all the way back down to Penny's heated hole. She inserted her long soft tongue. The feel of Penny's pussy walls was different than Brittany's. Penny seemed to like this a lot, as she moaned out loudly with each tongue fucking of her sloppy cunt.

Victoria reached between her own legs and started rubbing her pussy through her slacks. Penny noticed that. "You little tramp. Look at you playing with your own pussy. Bite my clit slut."

Victoria did as she was told. As she did, Penny pinched hard on her nipples and sent herself over the top. She came hard. Cum rushed from her pussy and washed over Victoria's face. Penny screamed with pleasure as her climax rocked her body.

"Yes! That's it slut. You are making me cum. Lick up my cum. Take it all. Make my pussy cream."

Victoria licked and licked until Penny stopped shaking. Then she licked her pussy clean.

Penny was enjoying the control and decided to take it a bit further. She pushed Victoria from her pussy.

"Get undress tramp." She snapped.

Victoria was extremely hot and did as she was told. She needed a release. After getting undressed, Penny ordered her to lie on the couch. Penny went to the chair where she had a good view of Victoria.

"Play with your pussy tramp. I want to watch you make yourself cum." She told her.

Victoria loved an audience. With one hand, she immediately put three fingers in her already dripping cunt, she took the other one and started fiddling her clit. Penny just sat there and watched the show. Then she again started talking to her.

"You nasty little tramp, I would love to let the club see you now, playing with your nasty wet cunt with my cum all over your face.......you are just a slutty little whore........Good thing your husband doesn't know about you.......Come on tramp. Make your pussy cum."

Victoria was all about the attention Penny was bestowing on her. She feverishly finger fucked her pussy and stroked her clit as she listened to Penny talk to her like a common whore. She was over the top with lust as she soaked up all her words. She felt her orgasm and began to talk back to Penny.

"Ahhhhhh, yes, I love being your tramp, Talk to me like a slut. I love it. I am going to cum. Tell me what a tramp I am."

"Cum for me tramp!" Penny demanded.

It was too much. Victoria let out a loud scream and her orgasm crashed through her body. She continued to ride the crest of ecstasy, screaming out with every bolt of gratification that jolted her body. Penny was surprised at how violent her orgasm had been. She just watched the whole episode with amazement.

When Victoria was done, she slumped on the couch and relished in her satisfaction. She looked at Penny and grinned a satisfying grin. Penny had to go, she stood up grabbed her papers, walked to Victoria and planted a passionate kiss on her. Then she stood up and said, "Lets do this again real soon tramp." Then she turned and headed fore the door.

to be continued...

12