Her Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had taken so long because this night was about more than fulfilling Victoria's fantasy. Penny had invited three of the top board members over from the Club: The President, Ken, the First Vice President Bill and the second V.P. Joseph. She had another motive. She had already been with each man in the past. So, she would use the promise of a sexual encounter to get these gentlemen to appoint her to the now vacant secretary's seat on the board. Someone had stepped down, and the vacancy would be filled by the board until the next elections in just over a year. Penny wanted that position, and she knew it would be easier to win it as an incumbent then if she was appointed now. With all three of these men on her side, she would be a shoe in for the appointment. She liked the power the position on the board would afford her at the club. After a long negotiation and of course some overt flirting and promises of sexual favor, the men all agreed to back her in her quest. She told all the men to strip and she would be right back.

Penny returned to the living room with Victoria in tow. She didn't make her crawl because she didn't want her outfit to be ruined. The men just stared when the ladies entered the room.

"You all know sweet, little Vicky." Penny quipped.

They all nodded.

Victoria was quite embarrassed. She didn't expect to know the men she would be pleasing tonight.

Penny let the leash hang from Victoria's neck and it fell between her lush tits, and she walked behind Victoria. Looking over Victoria's shoulder at the men Penny spoke again.

What you don't know about the club's sweet little Vicky, is that on the inside of this innocent exterior that she shows all of you, is a total slut. Isn't that right Vicky?"

Victoria just stood still. Penny reached around Victoria's body and fondled her tits. Her touch made Victoria's body respond. Her nipples hardened and her knees became a bit weak. Penny found her nipples and pinched them. Victoria moaned a bit.

"Tell them Vicky. Tell them you are just a nasty little slut inside." Penny told her.

Victoria's already stimulated body grew hotter as Penny talked nasty and continued her manipulation of her tits.

"Yes." She moaned.

"Yes, what?" Penny asked.

"Yes I am a little slut inside." Victoria replied.

"Show them your pussy Vicky." Penny said.

Victoria reached down and unsnapped the crotch of her teddy. Lifting the material, she exposed her smooth shaved snatch.

"Spread your lips for them tramp." Penny commanded in a more hostile voice.

Victoria tucked the material up so it would not drop back down, and with both hands she spread her pussy apart for all to see. Her juices shined under her lips. Her clit was exposed to the cool temp and Victoria gasped as it hit her moist tender parts.

Penny continued to play with Victoria's tits and Victoria her pussy. The men all stood and stared as their cocks grew bigger with every second.

"Look at you, sweet little Vicky Mueller standing in front of the club's board playing with her juicy pussy." Penny scolded her.

"Did you gentlemen think she had it in her?" She asked, directing her comments to the three aroused men.

They all just shook their heads in unison.

"Look at their cocks Vicky. They are all ready for you now." Penny told her.

Victoria looked down at their units. She recognized Ken's from the video. It was massive, even larger than Jake's. Joe's was quite nice too. However, poor Bill had a cock that belonged on a preteen. Victoria stared at Ken's monster and imagined it stuffed in her cunt. Oh it must feel glorious she thought.

"OK Tramp, go service them." Penny ordered.

Victoria eagerly approached the men and dropped to her knees in front of them. She naturally grabbed Ken's first and sucked it into her mouth as the other two stood and watched. She slurped and sucked and stroked it until it was rock hard. Ken grabbed her head and began to guide her faster and faster onto his pole. Victoria reached out and grabbed Joe's cock with her left hand. She began stroking it with her hand as Ken fucked her mouth hard. She reached for Bill's cock too and found it. She stroked it with a couple of fingers and her thumb.

Penny sat down and opened her robe. She spread her legs and began to massage her pussy as she directed the show.

"OK, Vicky, let someone else have a chance."

Victoria let go of Ken's cock with her mouth and sucked in Bill's. It was like sucking a soda straw compared to Ken's, but it didn't matter, she loved sucking cock. Ken moved so Victoria could stroke him. After a few more minutes, Penny ordered them to switch again. Victoria sucked Joe off and stroked the other two. After a few more minutes, Penny ordered her to stop.

"OK, that's good. Now Ken, lay down." Penny told him.

Ken did as he was instructed. Victoria straddled his mammoth cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. She was right, it was glorious. She began to grind her hips into him as his cock filled her womb. She moaned and groaned as he stretched her pussy to new limits. She grabbed the other cocks and alternated back and forth sucking one as she stroked the other. She began to rise and fall on Ken's cock. Her orgasm was close and she sped up her rhythm. She sucked and stroked two cocks and fucked another as her pleasure built and exploded inside her. She removed Joe's cock from her mouth as she climaxed.

"OH yes, I'm cumming" she announced, as she stroked the two cocks in front of her with her hands.

The sight was too much for Bill. He grunted and spilled his cum all over Victoria's face and tits as she stroked him. When she had recovered, Victoria looked at Joe and said, "Fuck me in the ass. I want you inside my ass while he fucks my pussy." Then she stuck Bill's little shrinking dick into her mouth and licked off his cum as she tried to bring it back to life.

Joe positioned himself behind Victoria and placed his cock at her anal opening. With slow constant pressure he pushed his rock hard cock into her. Victoria moaned with gratification. It felt better than the butt plug and Penny. Bill pushed it as far as he could inside her. Then pulling back, he groaned at the feel of her tight hole pulling at his cock.

"How does she feel Joe?" Penny asked.

"It feels so good." He moaned.

"Tell her what a slut she is. She loves it." Penny told him

Joe looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Watch." Penny said. "Vicky, you are such a slut, aren't you? Only a slut would have three cocks in her at the same time."

Victoria was enjoying it just as much as Joe. She could feel both hard shafts stimulating her simultaneously. This was quite a feeling. She pushed back on both invaders and began to grunt with satisfaction. Penny's words only heightened her pleasure. She removed the cock from her mouth.

"Yes!" Victoria screamed.

"See, now tell her." She commanded.

Joe did as he was told. "You like my cock in your ass slut?"

"I love it." Victoria answered, as she stroked Bill's boy cock.

Joe found it exciting to speak to her this way. "You are a total slut huh?" He asked

"Yes, yes I am. I am a slut; I love big cocks in my holes at the same time." Victoria squealed. "Fuck my holes hard."

Ken was watching from below and joined the fun. He pushed his big cock deep inside as he reached up and grabbed her big hanging tits. "You like that slut?" He asked.

Victoria looked down at him and said, "Your cock is the biggest cock I have ever had. I love it deep in my cunt. Fuck me with that monster."

Ken pushed his hips upward again and pinched her nipples hard. Victoria squealed with delight, "Yes, Fuck me deep." Then she was startled by another voice.

"Stop talking and suck my cock whore!" Bill suddenly said as he grabbed the back of her head with both hands and fucked her face."

All this nasty talk and stimulation of her body was too much, as each man fucked their respective holes, Victoria's body shuddered with another orgasm.

All the men were now fucking hard and furiously. This continued for a time. Victoria pushed back with every stroke and sucked Bill hard, as the men grunted and groaned. Ken played with her tits and Bill fucked her face. Soon Penny noticed they were all about to cum. She stopped them and ordered them to stand. Everyone stood and Penny told Victoria to lie down on her back.

Sweet little Vicky is a total cum loving slut. She likes it all over her. Stroke your cocks and cum all over her." Penny instructed.

Victoria lay down and immediately began to masturbate. The men all grabbed their members and stroked hard and fast.

"Cum for me!" Victoria pleaded. "Cum all over me. I love hot cum on my body."

Joe was first. He shot his load all over her lingerie and tits. One shot landed on her face. She wiped it off and licked it from her fingers. As she scooped more from her tits, Ken began to shoot his load. He aimed more for her face. Shot after shot landed on her face and she just licked and sucked it from her hands as she wiped it off. Bill had already cum so he lasted the longest. His little cock had a few more spurts left and he liked the look of it on her tits. Victoria wiped all the remaining mess from her body and ate every last drop as the men stood over her and watched.

When they were finished, Penny told them to dress. They all did and Victoria just laid there as they all left.

"See you boys at the club." Penny told them.

Penny returned to the living room.

"So, how was it?" she asked.

"It was incredible, thank you" Victoria answered, not knowing that there was another motive for Penny's generosity.

Penny walked over the top of Victoria who was still lying on the floor.

"Lick me!" She commanded as she lowered her pussy to Victoria's face. "I am so hot from watching that, make me cum."

Victoria licked her to a thundering orgasm. Penny got up and they both showered. As they sat in bed slowly falling asleep, Penny dreamed of the conquest she would conquer tomorrow, Aaron, Victoria's son.

to be continued.........

12