Her Awakening Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,972 Followers

Penny could see his excitement.

"Vicky, lift your skirt and let Ken see your juicy fat ass. Would you like Ken to shove his big fat cock up your dark hole?" Penny asked.

Victoria lifted her head from Penny's pussy and sighed, "Oh yes!!!" as she slid her skirt over her full round ass and Ken watched.

"Spread you cheeks so he can preview the merchandise Vicky." Penny instructed.

Victoria turned her head to Ken and spread her cheeks wide. Her asshole was puckered and ready for his intrusion.

Ken stood and stared at her the whole time.

"Tell him what you want my naughty slut." Penny commanded.

Victoria looked him in the eye and begged, "Please fuck me in the ass with your fig fat cock. I need it now."

Ken quickly dropped his pants and moved behind Victoria. Before he could do anything else, Penny stopped him.

"Ah ah ah, not yet." She scolded him. "Do I have your vote for the donation money?"

Ken agreed. He didn't care, there were still three votes against Penny and even with his vote, and she would not get the money. He placed his cock at Victoria's nether hole and was about to push it in with no lube when Penny stopped him again.

"One more thing dear, she needs some lube back there. You will have to lick her ass so you don't rip her apart."

Ken instantly lowered his face to Victoria's ass and vigorously licked it until it was covered in his spit. Victoria moaned and groaned with delight as Penny grabbed her head and buried it between her legs again. Ken's tongue was a delight. Her pussy dripped with her juices as he readied her ass for penetration. When he felt it was nice and wet, he rose to his knees and with one thrust; drove is cock all the way in to his balls. Victoria let out a primal moan. His cock was even bigger than Jake's. It spread her ass wide and filled her. Ken grunted too as he began a vigorous rhythm. His cock was so hard it had no problem sliding in and out with ease. Penny began to play with her boobs and watch as Ken forcefully fucked Victoria's poop shoot. H watched as Penny fondled her magnificent breast. He didn't last long, and neither did Victoria. She came hard as Penny continued to talk nasty to her.

"You horny slut, look at you, eating my pussy while the club president fucks you in the ass. You naughty tramp, you love this don't you?" With that, Victoria came.

Penny then turned her attention to Ken. "Come on big man, fuck her hard, she loves it. Cum in her ass, I want to watch you fill her with your cum."

Ken grunted as he continued his anal assault.

"Eat me! Make me cum." she commanded Victoria again.

Ken let out a grunt and shot his entire load into Victoria's bowels. Pump after pump filled her until he had shot it all. As he finished he pulled out and his seed oozed from Victoria as she devoured Penny's pussy to orgasm.

"Yes my filthy tramp, eat my cunt you horny slut. I'm going to cum." She said forcefully, but not to loud as not to let anyone outside her office hear.

Her orgasm rushed through her and she forced Victoria to eat her as it continued to boil. When it was over, Ken got dressed and left.

Penny looked at Victoria and spoke, "Good job my little tramp, one down and two more to go. Victoria just sat there satisfied and smiled sat her commander.

Epilogue: Penny enticed Joe and Bill with similar actions to get there vote. She only needed one vote, but the thrill of the control was too much. All three were surprised when the other two voted the same way, but then realized exactly why that had happened. Penny continued to rule the club from her Secretary position for several more years, using the current administration as she wished to get all she wanted. There was no need to move to the presidency with all the power she had where she was. Victoria sold her home, and moved in with Penny. They continued there relationship for many more years. They entertained many men, including even Preston. Penny continued to see Aaron behind Victoria's back until he got married. Jake occasionally re-entered there lives and took what he wanted, only to disappear for long periods (See "The Jake Chronicles"). Neither woman ever remarried.

*

Letter from the Writer: Thanks to all for making this series a success and voting almost all of them as "HOT". I love reading all your feedback, positive and negative. I write for you all to enjoy, and it helps me to know what you enjoy.

Goamz86

goamz86
goamz86
1,972 Followers
12