Her Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now suck Mamas pussy and drink her milk do it good and you will gets lots of it baby with these words Jan was in a trance as she rolled over and bent down between her legs licking Mary's pussy as she still had the strap-on on Jan licked hungrily wanting her mamas milk.

YEssssssssssssssss lick it baby mama has lots of milk for you lick it good and I might fuck you again Jan hungrily licked faster and faster licking and sucking on her lips and clit Mary was almost there Jan then sucked her clit hard and flicked her tongue over it this sent wave after wave of passion over Mary and she shuddered as a orgasm took over her body she pressed Jans face into her pussy as she exploded Jan lapped furiously as she tasted the juices which were coming like a river lapping at the "milk" drinking it all up Mary's orgasm subsided and she let go of Jans head Jan then moved up to Mary's face and whispered to her I love you mama and Mary then reached out and hugged Jan and said I love you too baby they fell asleep in each others arms there arms across each other.

To Be Continued...

12