Lesbian Hall Pass for Wife

Story Info
She travels with a special permission.
1.6k words
4.3
41.3k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been married for 12 years. We have a lot of good between us—including great sex when we have the time for it. At just over 40 I've managed to maintain myself—still slipping into the same sizes I did when we got together. I think we're aging well and are both attractive people. I know it because I still catch eyes from people when we're in public and my husband surely tells and shows me his interest on a regular basis. In bed I've always been open to his advances and have pretty much been ok to whatever he wants to do with me.

A few weeks ago I was told that I needed to go to Norway on a business trip. I work in IT and we're taking over an employee group there so we need to show face and get to know our new coworkers. Basically, it's a boondoggle and we didn't even scheduling any work the last full day that we're there so we can go have some fun.

When researching what to do, my well-traveled husband gave me some travel tips and encouragement. It was all normal until he gave me a pause by advising me that if we go to some hot springs that women may go topless. He then totally called me out by reminding me that I've told him I thought women are attractive and that I felt I'd missed out some by never getting to experiment with a girl in my younger days. I felt momentarily defensive, but he said it so casually and honestly that it diffused the negative emotion. Then he went on to say, "you know, if you're in that environment and you feel an attraction or there's a chance for you to experience something in life you'd wanted to before it's too late, then I think you should. I think it would be hot as hell for you to kiss a woman, or have her go down on you, or you go down on her."

I tried to brush it off, but we talked and he was genuine. He kept checking in with me and making sure he didn't cross some line. As I thought about it, I figured that, first, there's almost no way and second, why would I either be offended or shun this idea. Later in the night I went to take a shower with the full intent of us having sex. I let that idea turn in my head and by the time the shower was over I could tell I was wet and ready for sex. I came harder than I had for a while and then thought I'd put that all away as some fantasy idea.

That was until I landed in Norway. Everything about this foreign land was beautiful. The streets, architecture, mountains and the people. There were tall, handsome and confident people were everywhere. I was in a different place and my husband gave me a qualified hall pass to use in this land of enchantment.

Our first day of work started cordially, like a first date, as we started to get to know each other. I was the only girl from a room of nerds on my side and there were all guys on their side of the nerdery. But in the afternoon, their only female employee showed up and I was immediately like a little school girl. She was a mid-30s charming picture of grace. Blonde with an athletic frame who stood maybe 2 inches taller than my 5'7" height. When we first shook hands I felt week in the knees with the ominous words of my husband still in my head. It became real, even though I had no idea about anything of her except her beauty. I knew, though, that I could kiss her and more.

Our day passed and as the teams went to diner, my new friend asked if she could sit next to me. As we chatted we really hit it off. We shared mutual interests, she was divorced and loving it, she enjoyed American culture, we had similar tastes in humor. Everything clicked to the point where I almost forgot the rest of the group. I let myself just flow with the moment and the moment took me over. Diner ended and we were walking back to the hotel when my friend asked if I wanted to grab a cocktail with her and continue our conversation. I jumped at the invitation, but inside I was starting to tremble at what that could mean.

She suggested a bar across the street from my hotel and that if I went up to my room to freshen up that we could lose the rest of the group. I did just that and 10 minutes after saying goodnight to everyone I slipped back to that bar and found her at a corner table with drinks ready for us. Greeting me upon arrival with a hug and customary kiss on my cheeks, I felt her linger closer to me. When we sat she didn't let go of my arm either. Instead, there together, we sat close to each other and she turned to me and said, "I don't know if I'm reading things wrong, and I don't want to offend you, but I think we're having a connection. I think you're a very interesting person and with the limited time you have here, I would like to spend some of it getting to know you better. I know you're married, but, you're also here. What do you think?"

I could barely breath. I was shaking inside. I was dizzy with thoughts but after a moment to catch my breath, I was also damp again and I knew what I wanted to do. Was my husband serious? Will he really accept this? What will I tell him? It all started to get in the way and then, like a switch, I told myself it was ok and this would be something I would hate if I never tried. At that moment I couldn't talk. I wouldn't have the clear and confident speech like she did. Instead, I answered her by leaning in for a kiss.

She raised her hand to my face and slid it around toward the back of my head with her fingers weaving into my long hair. Gently she pulled me close until our lips met. Right there and then I kissed my first girl in a public bar where anyone could see. I melted on the spot. The second and third wave of passionate kissing came and our mouths opened to let our tongues touch and a further exploration occur. My body was on fire. My nipples erect and my pussy was soaked and begging for attention.

At her suggestion we slipped out of the bar and found our way to my room. She took complete control of me. I was thankful for it and her expertise. She was strong but not brutish. Her skin was so soft and her breasts and curves were such wonderful new experiences for me to touch and kiss that I felt like I would never grow tired of them. After delicately undressing me against the wall, she turned me toward the bed and as I sat down she knelt on the ground next to the bed. Lifting up my legs she kissed her way down to my pussy. My soaking wet hungry pussy. I laid fully back onto the bed and gasped as she worked my clit over with her tongue while she put two fingers into me. She was so efficient or maybe I was so ready that I came for her. I came for another woman and loved it.

I wasn't done until I had a full chance to experience this lesbian moment. I pulled her onto the bed with me and started to make out. Kissing her mouth fully I could taste my own sweetness. I rolled her over and worked my way down to her pussy. There it was, another woman waiting for my lips. Waiting for me to make her cum. I did just what I instinctively knew what to do. I had been nervous, but now I was wanton. I lapped at her lips and suckled her clit. I heard her moan and she put her hand on the back of my head to apply pressure. She was close and taking control of me as I quickened my pace. She spoke in her native tongue and while I don't know what words were said, I knew what they meant. It was such a rush when she crested over the edge for her own orgasm. I felt her open up even more and felt a sense of accomplishment when she brought me up for a kiss and a thank you.

We spent the next four days like this. In my bed. In her bed. Outside. In a car. I got the full experience before I had to go home. Of course, my husband barely said hello before asking me if the 1% chance of finding any girl~girl time actually happened. I felt awkward at first, but as a condition for the hall pass I had to tell him everything. I did. I told him every detail and then waited for his response. Suffice it to say, we both called in sick from work the next day and haven't left our bed or our arms. I loved my lesbian fling, but there's no way I'm going without my husband's cock. He wants to know if I'll ever do it again, to which I can only say "maybe."