Her Birthday

Story Info
Sherry's lover "bis" her the perfect gift.
2.1k words
3.83
9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was her birthday, and he had arranged a surprise. They would spend the night together, which was a surprise in itself. With their commitments at home, getting together was often a tricky proposition, and she hadn't even held out hope that they could link up on her birthday. But her husband seemed blasé about the special day. And why not? It wasn't his birthday, and he had been around for several of hers anyway. Yawn, yawn. She sensed his nonchalance and seized the opportunity.

She would be celebrating with her aunt, she told him. Her aunt. Her best friend. Her confidante. Her cover story. Meanwhile, he had concocted an overnight business trip, and nobody suspected a thing.

He booked a hotel room. It would be their first birthday together, one of those romantic milestones that seem to mean something when it arrives, but grows less important when the relationship endures. Still, she was excited. It's where she wanted to be.

They had become close in a short time. She was unlike any woman he had ever met, and had sensed that from the start. First, she was this slightly shy girlie-girl in a tomboy body. "Kind of submissive" was how she had described herself. She wasn't full of herself, and he was amazed by that. She was beautiful, but didn't really think so. She was sexy, but laughed at the idea of it. He loved her breasts. She said they were maybe too small. He liked her butt.

She made him laugh. She made him feel needed and wanted, and he loved that. She made him feel like a terrific lover, and he really loved that. She just didn't know what he knew: It was easy to be a great lover for her. She was loving and sensitive, soft and responsive, and promised to become even more so as she relaxed with him.

They met at the hotel and quickly checked in. Once the hotel room's door closed, he grabbed her and kissed her. God, he loved to kiss her. She had full, soft lips that he could make love to all night. He pulled her tongue into his mouth. He could do this all night. Softly, he sucked on her bottom lip, then traced her mouth with his tongue as he cradled her face in his hands. He peeked at her as they kissed and, with her eyes closed, admired her beauty. A simple beauty. Girl-next-door beauty. How-did-I-get-so-lucky beauty.

"Here," he whispered in her ear. "I want you to open one of your presents."

He handed her a box. Victoria Secret. She smiled. But in this box was something different, something she would never buy for herself -- a silk pajama oufit with a spaghetti string top and cute little shorts that would show off her cute butt. She giggled at the thought of putting her butt in the PJs.

"Come on, you want me to wear these?" she said.

"Oh, yeah," he replied. "Definitely."

She slipped into the bathroom, then slipped into the outfit. She looked great in the satiny blue. It matched her eyes.

The butt looked great in the outfit, just as he knew it would, but when he had bought it, he realized it would accent another feature: Her perky breasts. The nipples, always erect, poked from beneath the top. He loved the way it draped on them. He posed her in front of the mirror and, from behind, gently caressed her breasts from outside the top as he kissed her neck. She moaned quietly. He slid his hands underneath the top and gently touched her nipples.

Within seconds, she was wet. He slipped his hand inside her shorts to see. He loved how her wetness felt on his fingers. When they weren't together, he daydreamed about it. Actually, he daydreamed about almost everything about her: How she smelled, how she tasted, how warm and wet she felt when he first slid inside her and could feel every inch of her on his cock. All of it he had memorized, along with the small scar on her left breast, how delicious she looked in jeans, her smile, her moans, the way she brought a pillow to her mouth when she was about to cum, the way her glasses sat on her nose.

He teased her clit with his finger. It had taken a few times together, but he finally had found out how she liked to be touched there -- gently and slowly, as if you were trying to get the finger as close to her clit as you could without touching it. He loved doing the same thing with his tongue, but sometimes it was difficult keeping it on her clit as she writhed on the bed. She was so wet his finger glided effortlessly over her clit.

With his hand in her shorts from behind her, she was about to cum while standing up. Her knees were buckling. Her breathing getting shorter. She was there, right on the edge.

"You gonna cum for me, baby?" he whispered.

"Yes," she said in a sigh. "Yessssssss."

He knew she was close. Oh, so close. It made him hard.

"Ohhhhhh," she said. She came, harder and longer than usual. Then she turned around, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

There was a knock on the hotel door.

"Who could that be?" she asked.

"Your birthday present," he said.

She looked at him with a "Huh?" look, her nose crinkled, one eyebrow raised. "What do you mean, my birthday present?"

"Answer the door," he said.

"In this?" she said.

"Yes," he said. "It's okay. Trust me."

On the other side of the door was Holly, a dancer at a local go-go bar. On a date, they had gone together, more for her curiosity than anything else. But he had used the occasion to scout the dancers and let the dancers scout her. When she had gone to the ladies' room, Holly had come by their table.

"What do you think of her," he asked.

"She's gorgeous," Holly said.

"I'm looking for something special to give her for her birthday next week," he had said. She knew immediately what he meant. She wrote her phone number on a napkin. "Call me," she said. "I'd love to be her gift."

She was a striking brunette with long legs and large breasts. But there was a softness about her personality. She would be gentle. She would be loving. He sensed it. And for the rest of the night, she came by their table every so often, flirting with her, touching her, trying to break down any walls so that when they met the next time, there would be surrender.

"Come on in, Holly," he said. "You remember Sherry?"

"Of course," she said. "How are you?"

Sherry was speechless. She looked at him. This was a fantasy, and she had confided it to him, but now she wasn't sure she wanted it to come true, because, well, she wasn't sure she could go through with it.

He sat on a chair in the sitting area of the suite. The women sat on the couch. They all talked. Small talk. What birthday it was for her. Gifts she had received. Some of the other girls that worked at the bar with her that night and why Holly had been chosen. All the while, Holly was touching her. Innocent touching. A finger tracing a line up her arm to her shoulder, where she played with her hair. A hand on her leg.

Holly caught her off-guard.

"Can I kiss you?" she asked. She leaned forward and did it without waiting for the reply. Sherry wasn't sure what to do. Only when the kiss was ending did she kiss back.

"That was nice," Holly said. "Can I do that again?"

This time, Sherry was ready. She was intoxicated by Holly. The lips. Her perfume. Her voice. Holly was wearing a tight knit shirt that showed off her breasts ... natural, full and large. While they kissed, Holly took Sherry's hand and placed it on a breast. They sighed together.

"Show me yours," Holly said.

"I don't have much," she answered.

"Let me see."

She pulled off the top, revealing the B cups. The nipples, of course, were erect.

"They're beautiful," Holly said. "Now, take my shirt off."

She looked at him as if to ask for permission.

"Do it, baby," he said. "This is for you. Live your fantasy."

She flashed back to the times she had been to strip bars. She and her aunt had called it a lark and laughed at it, but she knew deep down inside why she went: She loved to look at the women. She was captivated by the ones with large breasts. She wondered what it would be like to have them, to touch them, to kiss them. Now she would find out.

She peeled off Holly's shirt and unhooked her bra. Her breasts dropped a little, but they hung beautifully. Full. Her nipples, too, were erect.

"I love my nipples sucked on," Holly said. "Sometimes I can cum that way."

She pulled Sherry toward her and guided a nipple into her mouth. Then she moaned. So this is what it feels like to make love to a woman, Sherry thought. Then she realized something else: She liked it. A lot.

Holly took Sherry's hand and guided it under her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. She was wet. Sherry touched Holly's clit the way she liked hers touched. Gently. In less than a minute, Holly came.

"That was nice," she said. "Now it's your turn. Come to the bed."

Holly laid her down and removed the shorts. She slid between her legs and began to lick her, making slow circles around her clit ... the clit that had been throbbing since their first kiss. While sucking gently on it, Holly reached up and played with her nipples.

Sherry's head was swimming. Would she cum? Could she cum? She had never cum with a woman before. Had never been touched by one. Holly sensed that.

"Kevin?" she said. "Come over here."

He had been watching from across the room. He was excited, but only because his lover was. This wasn't for him. It was for her.

"I need help," Holly said. "Can you help me lick her?"

Together their tongues took turns with her clit, darting in and out randomly. She sat up slightly to watch what was happening. She loved watching. She loved watching when he licked her. She loved watching when he fucked her. She loved watching his tongue or his cock entering her. It made her hotter. And now she was watching both of them.

Quickly, she came.

As she caught her breath, Holly started unbuttoning his pants.

"Now, make love to her," she said. "I want to watch."

He was hard. Had been from the start. He climbed on top of her and slowly entered her. She gasped and moaned. He fucked her, slow and deep, feeling her on the head of his cock each time he entered, and feeling her on his shaft as he pulled out.

"Faster," Holly said. "And deeper."

Sherry liked the idea that someone else was in control. She liked -- athough it would be difficult to admit -- that someone was watching. She loved how he felt inside her. He filled her.

He started pumping deeper and faster. She wrapped her legs around him. Then, of course, she sat up slightly to watch. That's when she noticed Holly, sitting on the bed, her legs open, playing with her clit as she watched them fuck. Her finger was moving faster and faster.

"Deeper," she moaned. "I want to see her take all of you."

He obeyed.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "That is soooooo good."

Holly moaned like she came again.

Then she crawled toward them, and as he was fucking her, she reached over and started playing with Sherry's clit. Then, she grabbed his cock, rock hard, and began to rub it on Sherry's clit.

"You want to cum?" she asked Sherry.

She nodded.

"Good. I want you two to come together. Tell me when."

And as he fucked her slow and deep, she ran her finger softly on Sherry's clit. She was close. Very close.

"Now," Sherry whispered. "Now."

With her other hand, Holly reached up and started stroking his balls. It sent him over the edge. They climaxed together.

A few minutes later, all three were lying together in a tangle on the bed. Sherry was caressing Holly's breasts.

"He's right," Holly said. "You are very sexy. Thanks for including me in your birthday party."

She rolled off the bed and started to dress.

"The rest of the night belongs to you two," she said. "Have fun with each other."

She kissed Sherry softly and headed for the door. Sherry started to say something, then stopped.

"What is it?" Holly asked.

"Never mind," she said.

"No, tell me," Holly said.

"Well, I was just wondering if we would ever do this again."

Holly smiled.

"Sure," she said. "Next week is my birthday."