Her Boy Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg pulled away from Sean as both men stood, their two cocks rigid, rising up straight at forty-five degree angles, pure steel in those cocks, no sag whatsoever. Sean reached down for Greg, wanting to caress the cock soon to enter him, and Greg took hold of Sean, hot and slick from just having vigorously probed his ass. Carol loved watching the two men handle each other, sensually caressing their two bottoms as they caressed one another’s shafts.

“It feltgreat having you inside,” Greg said, his voice heartfelt, that voice no longer cracking, stammering, but still fresh, innocent, a little shy, and yet so enthused.

“Show me what it felt like,“ Sean said, tugging at his cock.

Now Carol directed Sean to the bed, where he assumed the position. Suddenly everything for her was physical, almost clinical. There was Sean’s bottom, a bottom she knew so well, exposed and vulnerable. And there was young Greg, just fucked, but with a cock yet unused today.

“Let him suck you first,” Carol said as Greg knelt by Sean’s face. Sean looked up to the rigid penis inches from his face. It had excited Carol so much earlier to see Greg suck Sean. It would excite her as much, maybe more, to see the normally dominant Sean, a confirmed top, take a cock in his mouth. But first he took it in his hand, twisting it sensually as he looked up at Greg. Carol came close, wanting to see every detail, watching avidly as Sean opened his mouth and took Greg between his lips.

“That’s it, like that, suck that cock!” Carol hissed, “Tastes good, doesn’t it. Feels good. And it’s going to feel so good when it’s buried in that hot bottom of yours.”

Sean took his sweet time fellating the younger man, staring straight into Carol’s eyes as he did, her eyes blazing with arousal and excitement. And that in turn aroused Sean so much, to see Carol getting such enjoyment out of watching he and Greg have sex.

“Okay, come back here now,” Carol said to Greg, getting behind Sean. Sean looked back at Greg as Greg approached his bottom. He began to caress Sean’s buttocks, a tad awkwardly at first, then more confidently, more passionately. A moment later he had his tongue between those buttocks, devouring Sean’s bottom, hungry, greedy. Carol was glad she used an edible lubricant, and now marveled at the surge of oral lust. She knew such lust well, Sean always ravenous for her bottom before he entered it.

Carol added a little more lubricant to the already well–exercised anus. Her dildo was thick and her fucking of Sean had been vigorous. She leaned over to look at Sean, his eyes were closed, he was breathing deeply, Sean was pure anticipation.

Now Greg knelt behind him as Carol held Sean open, happily serving as handmaiden to two men’s lust. Greg aimed his cock at the hole, aimed it a tad awkwardly. Carol comforted him, seeking to ease his lust, to make it smooth.

“Nice and slow and easy,“ she said in a calm voice as she helped him position his cock squarely at the target. And then Greg pressed forward. She watched, marveling at the sight, thrilled to see Sean, an utterly masculine stud finally take it himself. She thought no less of him as a bottom. No, she thought more of him, she thought more of any man as that man’s inhibitions lifted and vanished. For Carol, the more masculine the man, the more exciting was the thought of seeing him actually get fucked, of adopting an unaccustomed role.

Greg was in heaven, holding on to Sean’s hips, thrusting.

“Thanks– thanks for letting me– “ he told Sean, and even here, as a top, Greg could not help but be grateful, gracious.

Sean turned his face, a warm and lusty smile illuminating it.

“Hey, it’smy pleasure.”

Carol idly strummed her pussy, watching the stunning sight of these men coupling again. But as a finale she wanted something else, something she’d been fantasizing. Watching Greg fuck Sean’s ass, she thought she should have him in her own before the night was over. So she reached for the lubricant and worked some between her cheeks, digging fingers inside, stretching herself. Then she approached the two men again.

“Let’s try something else now,” she said, tugging at Greg, forcing him to disengage.

She told Sean to stand, then lay in his place, wedging a pillow under her bottom. Now holding her own ankles she pulled her legs all the way back. In this familiar position, she knew, her anus was vividly exposed and perfectly positioned for entry.

“Now come inside mine,” she purred at Greg, wagging a sexy finger as he came between her legs. She took hold of his penis, so appealingly hot from just having plowed Sean’s bottom, and worked it into her own.

“Does mine feel as good as Sean’s?” she teased playfully, but the young man was a little taken aback, unsure what to say.

“Uh– yeah– you’re both great.”

“And so are you, Greg,” she said, giving him a tender kiss on the lips. Then she pressed his face against her shoulder and reached around to grab hold of his buttocks, spreading open those buttocks. She looked at Sean, a look both loving and lascivious.

Fuck him!” she said, mouthing those words in silence. Sean joined them on the bed, kneeling and pressing his cock against Greg’s hole, driving it in. Greg gasped in surprise as he again felt the rigid penis fill his bottom.

There was a look in Sean’s eyes that Carol knew well, a look of raw animal lust, of power.

He began to fuck Greg’s ass ferociously, with forceful, almost savage strokes. Greg squirmed and groaned, unable to move, the full length of his cock buried in Carol’s bottom. It was Sean now who did all the fucking. For Carol it felt as though she were being fucked by two men at once, Greg’s cock wedged inside her, the electric surge of Sean’s cock hammering into Greg’s bottom somehow transmitted through Greg’s body, vividly now felt in Carol’s own. Raw power. Pure male power.Cock power. Greg’s face buried in her shoulder, Carol and Sean were face to face now. She gazed into his eyes as he relentlessly sodomized the younger man. The tips of her fingers ran over Greg’s smooth buttocks into his cleft. There those fingers followed the margin, that delicious meeting ground where the steely hardness of Sean’s cock met the surrendering, dilated ridge of Greg’s anus.

“Thank you, Carol,” Sean said, his eyes suddenly going soft, his cock never letting up. “For the bisque. For your tenderness, your courage, your imagination, for Greg. For knowing who we were, for taking us where you knew we should, we would go.”

“Yes... yes, Carol,” Greg mumbled, his voice muffled, but deeply sincere.

“Well, you’re my boys, my sweet, virile men. Myfuck boys!”

Sean pressed his lips to Carol’s, the two lovers fusing in a passionate kiss of sublime tenderness and rapport, sharing this man, this young lover, between them, sharing all of him......