All Comments on 'Her Boyfriend's Father'

by virginangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Should

have been posted in the Gay Male section.I gave it 100 for the writing. I don't give a good god damn for gay content of the story so hence my comment above.

For the peter puffers and the hershey highway travelers amongst us, it would probably have been very erotic but as for me that part was total bullshit and about as erotic as tree or stump fucking.

Wrong genre.

None of the males in the story needed Kelley for anything as it was obvious they entertained themselves quite nicely. Only thing Shawn needed Kelley for was a date to impress his friends as he and his

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
cut off

comment got cut off before finishing due to cat unplugging the computer.

The kin folks were seemingly born by some freak of nature in that gay sex don'r produce any kids. The males in the family must have been really hard up to have sunk so low as to have sex with the opposite sex the way these sons a bitched acted about peter puffinf and probably shit packing too. Danger of reproduction with this type of behavior is non-existant.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

So Kelly and Kevin should start fucking to plan to have Kevin's baby. Shawn could then have a half-sibling and the cousin would have a new cousin, once removed. And if Shawn wanted to keep fucking Kelly, he could do that, too. Maybe Kevin and Shawn could rotate back and forth giving Kelly several babies, which would make a nice continuation to this very erotic story. As it stands now, there isn't very much that begins to approach reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The 1st page was good but...

it went downhill from there. Shawn accepted the fact that his girlfriend of two years, that couldn't even compliment his father in the beginning without him getting hurt, was cheating too easily, especially with his father. The guy on guy cock sucking was a big turn-off; you should of included a warning for those that aren't into it. Last of all, I don't think it is possible to make someone bleed from biting them GENTLY; what girl would WANT a guy to bite her breasts hard enough to make them bleed, unless she's heavy into bdSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
IT was a lot better than my first story...

You have a lot of talent and your writing is good. Keep working at it and see what works and what doesn't. Slickman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous