Her Car Broke Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whew, she is really a great piece of ass and to think I originally judged her to be too skinny to be worth a damn in the sack!

"Lee, I'm going to grab a little more sleep before I am ready for the day."

"OK stud, I'll do the same."

By the time we had finished our usual breakfast of English muffin, juice and coffee I announced clearly that we were going to have to cut some of our side visits short since we were falling way behind the schedule I had set up for the trip. As soon as I mentioned it there was a moan from Lee as she said, "Does that mean we aren't going to screw as much?"

"I'm afraid so hot pants" I replied with a laugh.

This gal really would fill the movie role of "Hot Pants' as much as she enjoys sex but the job I was going to Phoenix to interview for was my only real reason for the trip. I love sex as much as the next guy but there was something more important right now ---I needed a job!

"Lee, the weather is super and we should be able to make more than the 500 daily miles I have earmarked for the trip so there probably will be time for you to mash that pretty pussy of yours all over my face tonight."

"Oh goody two shoes." She said with a huge touch of sarcastic disappointment in her voice.

"Little Rock Arkansas here we come." I shouted.

The weather really was great and we roared along the Interstate at a solid 75 so we were eating up the miles fairly quickly. Not having to stop for lunch or bathroom breaks helped a lot.

One major problem soon surfaced. We were going right through Nashville and we both love country music and it would almost be sinful to go through the very heart of that music country and not even take a quick tour of the city. Sooooo I found a parking spot for the coach and we hopped on one of the little tour busses that travel around the place pointing out all of the famous sights. It made a special stop at the Grand Ole Opry so that in and of itself almost justified the time we were spending on the tour.

Back on the road again after spending more than two hours in Nashville. I was hoping we were going to be able make Little Rock that night but it then looked as if Memphis was going to be our new target for that days travel.

We made the outskirts of Memphis around five and I spotted a state park along the Interstate and suggested that we park for the night in it and had Lee start looking for a suitable parking space, preferably one with a picnic table. I was hoping to be able to dig out the charcoal grille from one of the coach's lower compartments and we could grill some steaks and use the picnic table for a dining room table..

"There's one, "she screamed loud enough to wake the proverbial dead. Sure enough she had spotted the perfect table. A parking space was right alongside of it and it was within 50 feet of a big lake.

I parked the coach and set the hydraulic jacks to level it and stop any rocking that might occur later!

I had the charcoal lit and all we had to do was wait for the coals to get going. It usually took a solid 20 minutes before they were going to be ready for steaks so I offered Lee a drink of either scotch or wine and thankfully she chose my favorite ..scotch. I had the drinks poured in plastic glasses and took her by the hand and we walked along the lakeside and then back to find the coals ready for the meat. I had planned the cookout this morning and had taken the meat from the freezer and put it in the refrigerator so I was now ready to put on my chef's hat.

The steaks turned out great and we each had a couple more drinks before we decided to go for another walk. I locked the coach and we were off for our evening jaunt.

When we got back to the coach we threw our plastic glasses and plates in the trash and only had our silverware to wash up. It only took a few minutes before we were ready for the sack and I made the announcement.

"Get ready for the sack Lee."

Wow, she was taking her clothes off before I even finished that sentence.

When I got to the bed she was lying there nude and looking at me hopefully. I don't think I disappointed her by stripping off my own clothes and dropping face-first between her legs. Her moans started immediately.

I used my hands to part her legs and began kissing her legs from her upper thighs on one leg up to her pussy and then down the other leg and then back up to her pussy before I let my mouth and tongue penetrate her. By the time I had done that a few times she was almost screaming with passion. My cock was then as hard as a pole and I turned myself so I was in the 69 position and we both went at it.

Whew, she was talking more of me in her mouth than she had done the last time and I had a couple of fingers along with my tongue working hard to match what she was doing to me. It didn't take long before we almost had simultaneous orgasms and we just lay there not moving our mouths from where they were...

"Bill, I'm almost afraid to say this but I'd like to spend a lot of time with you; far more than just our present trip together. What's to become of us when we get to Phoenix and we go our separate ways?"

"Lee, we are having such great fun together I haven't given what you are talking about one second of thought."

She got very quiet and pulled herself away from me and got up to go to the bathroom.

She continued on with "I'm afraid you are just thinking of this as just another sexual adventure that you happened to stumble across when you stopped to see what was wrong with my car."

"Well, Lee, we've only known each other for a couple of days so to think that that has been long enough to determine if we even want to know each other better is kind of crazy. If we can ever see each other without thinking of the sex we enjoy so much maybe that'll put us on the track of determining if we really want to know more about one another."

"You're right. I don't even know your last name." she mumbled and we both laughed.

I'll keep you posted if there is more to this story.

12