All Comments on 'Her Crewcut and Masculinization'

by Trapper_Jock_Mcintyre

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great and hot story! Just a little concern from a trans guy, don't bind with ace bandages. That shit could crack a rib, not a good thing to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you do this to your boy?

I can't believe how hot this was. I love that he knew what his boy needed. Where can I find this barber?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh, yes that flattop !

I like the idea of cutting a lady a flat top. Preferably against her will.

I did it once to my ex. I had a ball with the clippers, her begging me and crying...

I will never forget how I slipped the broadcomb on top of her head, checked the level and zipped off all the exess hair. A little trimming yet and she had a real G.I. flat top ! As flat as can be and no more than 5/8 of an inch at the front standing straight up, It looked great !

In less than ten minutes she lost all her long hair and got a ridiculous flat top.

As you can imagine she was furious, she was humiliated and didn't know how to behave... She moaned loudly when we showed her a mirror. We had the biggest

laugh ever !

It took her a long time to grow out again, ithe humiliation was well deserved. I wish I could have forced her to keep it !

I

ChastitySmithChastitySmithover 10 years ago
Incredibly hot.

Loved it. I'm just as straight as a woman can be, but this was just hot as hell.

MistyHazeMistyHazeover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! Jock McIntyre is just too amazing for words. Her method of writing greatly excites me. I luv the tension as it builds. It makes me wish that I were the "fag boy"...getting so roughly fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous