Her Daddy's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
428 Followers

"What the fuck!" Stephen yelled, jumping up out of his seat. His sister's eyes looked up, alarmed.

Grabbing his son, Joe pulled him back and Henry shoved him back in his seat. "Calm yourself Boy," Henry demanded roughly. "She doesn't belong to you Boy. She's our slut. Your sister is very willing and has been for quite some time," he yelled, shaking his finger at Stephen.

"What do you mean willing?" Stephen asked belligerently, not willing to hit an old man like his grandfather.

"She came onto me Stephen," Joe lied. In truth, he had initiated the affair, but she hadn't put up much of a fight, if any. "She crawled into my bed when your mother wasn't home and I woke up to her cock in my mouth. After that, she didn't miss an opportunity to rub up against my cock. You saw her tonight, where do you think her hands were? Hmm?" he sneered.

"Yeah and then she came over here a few days ago and seduced me. Sat in my lap, grinding that young pussy against me, knowing your grandmother wasn't home. Does that sound like someone who isn't willing? She even told me she wanted me to knock her up! Can you imagine anyone NOT willing saying something like that to her own grandfather" Henry asked, eyeing the young man and seeing that his words were sinking in.

"The truth is Boy, she needs it. Otherwise, she gets really upset. All women do. You've seen your mother. She use to be a very generous, happy woman and now look at her. She's on medication because she denies what her pussy needs," Henry urged, understanding dawning on Stephen's face.

"I like fucking Grandpa and Daddy!" Jenny yelled petulantly. "And I want to fuck Uncle Tom too ... and you too, if you want Stephen," she huskily stated, undulating her hips against her Uncle. Tom shoved her against the table, bent her over, grinding his cock against her ass, his hands clutching her firm tits. In the commotion, they hadn't noticed Tom discarding his and Jenny's clothing. Impatient to fuck her, he hadn't bothered with much foreplay. He just needed his cock inside her right away.

Reaching under, he wiped some of her juices onto her ass crack, positioning his cock, he shoved it in without any preliminaries.

"OH FUUUUUCK ME!" Jenny bawled.

Henry and Joe no longer restrained Stephen, the began abandoning clothing and shoving the chips and cards aside, watching the table vibrate violently beneath Tom's battering hips and cock. He used her hair like reins, riding her like a horse, shoving into her ass hard and deep. Jenny wailed and grunted beneath her Uncle, watching the men around the room, all sporting hard cocks. Her brother's shocked, horrified face starring intensely at her backside, where her Uncle fucked her.

Jenny felt dizzy from the sexual hunger that flowed in her body. Her grandfather was sweet enough to let her have some of his weed earlier and she was mellow and feeling grrrrrreat. Like Tony the Tiger, she though hysterically.

Her pussy hummed as she shoved it against the hard table, feeling the juicy meat, squish and dribble beneath her. The rigid cock in her ass, stretched and pulled at her pussy muscles deliciously and Uncle Tom's harsh breathing slithered down her tummy to her cunt.

"Ohhhh ... what an ass. You have to try this Stephen. Your sister's got an ass that's opened for business," he laughed.

Stephen watched, hypnotized. He had never fucked a woman in the ass. Not even his mother. It was a secret desire he hadn't shared with her. He was afraid of hurting her, but after watching his Uncle fuck Jenny like that, he had to try it.

With a groan, he watched his Uncle's muscles clench and go stiff, giving one, then two quick shoves and watched as Tom released his balls into Jenny's ass. Suddenly, without any warning, his Uncle yelled and released more than just cum in her ass. He was pissing in her! "Oh fuck! I guess I shouldn't have had that extra beer," Tom laughed, stepping away from Jenny, his fluid leaking from between Jenny's legs to the carpet below. Jenny moaned and crossing her legs, rubbed them together. He couldn't believe his eyes. SHE WAS ENJOYING THIS! SHE REALLY WAS!

He watched as his father and grandfather and uncle all laughed. Henry grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and poured it over her sensitive ass, cleaning her skin, uncaring of the mess, the urine. Henry stated that the "old lady" would clean it up when she got home.

Stephen continued observing his family, watching Joe pull Jenny up and watching as Henry laid on the floor, she got on top, sitting onto his huge cock. He couldn't believe she could take a cock that large. Then Joe got behind her, shoving his cock into her already closed asshole. Tom walked up and shoved his piss and cum covered cock into her gluttonous mouth. They began fucking her simultaneously.

She raised her eyes, looking straight at Stephen, telling him with her eyes how much she wanted his cock too. Looking at him like that, she reminded him of Katie. So hungry and open and needy. Walking over to the copulating group, he began taking off his clothes. His cock was long and hard and rubbed it beneath his jeans. Unbuckling his pants, he unzipped them and peeled them down, his cock bobbing free. Her eyes watched it carefully, examining it.

The men fucking her, yelled approval and encouragement when she would twist her cunt this way, shove her ass that way, suck harder, lick more. She took direction like an experienced prostitute and he wondered just how long she had been doing this. When her eyes rolled up in her head, she accidentally released Tom's cock, her orgasm exploded through her body, provoking a high pitched screech that sounded more animal than human. Tom began hitting her face and mouth with his cock, laughing at her reaction. His father and grandfather, seconds later released their balls covering cunt and ass in cum.

Jenny collapsed against her grandfather, licking his lips and murmuring her thanks. Before she had a chance to catch her breath, Tom pulled her up and pushed her onto the coach with him, giggling the whole time. They wrestled playfully and finally she had him under her, impaled on his cock. In a daze, Stephen walked to the coach and seeing the small, tiny hole of her ass, shoved her forward, lifting her ass to his avid gaze. His large hands spread her ass cheeks wider, opening her, her small sphincter seemed to beckon to him. Semen oozed from the shiny, redden gap.

His father and grandfather watched him, secretly pleased that he was taking part in their little party. Stephen, grabbed his stiff cock, aimed it at her crevice and plunged forward. Jenny reared her head in ecstasy. A new cock for her. Her brother was such a hunk and she wondered if he knew how to use his cock like the rest of the men in her family.

The intrusion in her ass compelled her to push down harder onto her Uncle's cock causing him to growl and smile up at his nasty niece. "That's right Jenny, treat me right slut. Uncle Tom will treat you right," he promised. Her slimy crack rocked against him, rubbing her clit back and forth. She looked back at her brother, smiling at his intense stare. He looked like he couldn't quite believe what he was doing, like his cock was separate from his incestuous deeds.

Stephen had never felt anything like the clutch of his sister's ass. So tight and hot and spongy. The head of his cock should never have been able to fit but it did. Her ass sucked and gripped, sending wave after wave of pleasure pulsing through his prick. He moaned as he shoved inch after inch into her and she took it, rolling her ass like a true whore.

"Go ahead Bitch, grunt for me, grunt for your brother" Tom ordered. "Grunt like the pig you are!" he laughed.

"Oink ... oink ... OINK! Agggggggh ... OINK!," she grunted enthusiastically.

Stephen listened in disbelief as his eighteen year old sister began to oink, like a pig. Oinking as she fucked herself back and forth between cocks. Joe and Henry were currently standing over them, furiously rubbing their cocks, ready to spray her with their cum. She continued on acting like the slut she was and desired to be.

He couldn't hold it any longer and erupted up her ass, heaving into her brutally. He then watched as first Joe and then Henry spilled their seed all over Jenny's back and head, roaring as they released their juicy load. Jenny opened her mouth wide, trying to catch it in her mouth like raindrops. White, creamy cum crisscrossed her face and head and back and she grinned as Tom continued humping his cock into her from below.

After quickly cleaning up, Stephen left when the men suggested they convene downstairs in his grandfather's basement. Before leaving Henry took Stephen aside and told him how proud he was to watch him in action and hoped he would continue to help them take care of Jenny. More confused than ever, he decided he needed to get home and take care of his mother.

--------------------------------

Walking through the house, he sensed her presence in the living room. Finding her half drunk and obviously unhappy had him pausing in his tracks. However, it wasn't an unusual situation since he had been aware from a very young age that his mother was unhappy in her marriage. He hadn't realized until tonight however, that perhaps his grandfather had something to do with her depression.

"Momma," he greeted her, sitting down beside her on the coach. She lifted her eyes to him, looking at him with anger. She'd never looked at him like that before. She couldn't have known what he was doing tonight, he thought, could she?

"How was your night Stephen," she sneered, tossing back the drink she held and slamming the glass down hard on the end table. "Get enough pussy from your sister? Hmm?" she asked contemptuously, her eyes wild with rage.

Seconds ticked by, silence filled the room.

"I don't know Mom, did you get enough cock from Grandpa Henry?" he countered smoothly, watching her fury explode. She launched herself at him, fists hitting his head and chest. He calmly grabbed her, easily restraining her. He listened as she sobbed and struggled. When she finally became silent and withdrawn he released her.

She quickly walked out of the room and ran up the stairs. Following her, he managed to shove open the bedroom door that she tried to shut in his face. "Tell me about it Mom! Tell me how you met my grandfather? Why do you hate him so much?" Stephen yelled. She backed up, falling onto the bed. Scrambling up, she backed toward the head of the bed and examined her volatile son.

"He's not your grandfather, he's your father," she whispered, her large eyes gazing at him warily. "Henry's your father, not Joe."

"What?" he was expecting an affair, an office attraction before her marriage to Joe, something, anything less complicated.

"It's true," she softly cried, "he was my first lover. I ... he seduced me. I was eighteen. I knew Tom. I knew Joe. Joe and I were in school together and he got me a job at his dad's newspaper. I was 16 when I started working there during the summer. When I turned eighteen, Henry suggested I work for him, as his assistant while Denise was away, just for a couple of months while they looked for someone more permanent. He invited me into his office. It wasn't a seduction. He FORCED me Stephen! He made me have sex with him and I ... I like it ... A lot. I was so stupid!" she shouted.

"I fell in love with him. Jesus! I went to his house for barbeques with the rest of the employees and I went to picnics and attended family outings with Joe as my date. I thought at first he was trying to hide his affair from his wife, but then I discovered that she ... she ... Oh God! She became part of our lovemaking. She liked it too. She was as sick as he was! I was so stupid. When I found out I was pregnant, he was angry at me, but he said I shouldn't worry about it, he would take care of it. I didn't know he expected me to marry Joe," she sobbed.

"I thought, stupidly thought he would want me, care for me, change his ways. No. He told me I would have to marry Joe or he would take the baby from me and raise it himself. He would tell my parents I had prostituted myself. He would show them the pictures! He would show them pictures with his wife," she continued weeping and hugging her arms to her body.

"I thought I was in hell before I married Joe, but afterwards it was worse. He still thought he had the right to my body and he let ... he let ... others! Your Uncle, his brother, friends. Stupid! I was so stupid! I loved him though," she explained. Stephen stood across the room, just starring at her. There was no emotion on his face as he observed his beautiful mother describe how she became his grandfather's personal property.

"Have you seen the basement?" she whispered.

"No," he answered tonelessly.

"It's awful," she cried brokenly, rocking her body.

"Mom ... tell me something. When you were fucking me, were you pretending it was him?" he asked angrily.

Shocked, "No, of course not! How could you ask that of me," she demanded.

"How?" he asked bemused. A smile hovered on his lips as he pondered the information she had fed him. "You kept this a secret a very long time. You allowed this secret to continue even after your parents died, long after your affair with Henry had ended. A very very long time," he answered sarcastically

"You're still in love with him, aren't you Mom?" he pushed, walking to the bed, crawling up on it and forcing her to look him in the eye.

"No .. no .. I'm not, I swear," she assured him, violently shaking her head.

"Then why did you keep my father's secret?" he asked quietly.

"I ... I just ... I needed to be near him, I guess. He stopped needing me. He ... it was a couple of years ago now and I angered him and it was the last time he made me go down to his basement. He ... stopped. It was his way of punishing me. He ignored me to hurt me. I didn't know what to do and I guess I convinced myself that it didn't happen to me. I didn't see it and wasn't part of it any longer. I just tried to be a normal wife and mother, but I wasn't good at it Stephen," she rationalized, running her hand down his muscled chest.

"Is Jenny his daughter too Mom?" he asked, wanting every secret out.

"No .. no she's not Joe's, but she's not Henry's either. I'm sure of it Stephen," she promised. "Joe was sterile, on account of a bout of childhood mumps. I think her father is Tom, but of course I can't be sure, not really Stephen," she implored him to try and understand the complexities that made up her younger days. He now understood why his father seemed to resent him so much sometimes. He understood the hostility and bitterness, although he was still confused about his father's motivations for marrying Katie.

"So ... Jenny is my half-sister, my niece and through marriage, my cousin? Hmm? Yeah, quite a mess you've made of this Mom," enjoying her hands on body. She was trying to soothe him, but he wouldn't be soothed by her. She was about to discovered that he was a lot like his father. "Why did Joe go along with this? Why did he agree to marry you?"

"He .. He was attracted to me, always had been. I ignored him. He wasn't very attractive and at the time I was a pretty, shallow young girl that appreciated looks over more important qualities. He probably thought I would be grateful for marrying him, but I wasn't. He's never forgiven me for that and I doubt he ever will. However, he has the pleasure of fucking my daughter and sticking it to me, doesn't he," she asked bitterly. She leaned forward to kiss his neck, enjoying the smell of old spice he splashed on every day. His chin was rough and he needed another shave. She knew his jaw would be harsh against her skin, abrasive against her pussy. She shoved his t-shirt up, needing to feel his skin, to let him know she loved him. She needed his forgiveness.

"You taste so good Baby," she murmured against him. She smelled like vodka but he was willing to overlook it for now.

"Mom?" he mused, letting her kiss her way down his chest, allowing her to pull his t-shirt off. "Mom ... did he fuck your ass?" he suddenly asked.

Stopping, Katie looked up, surprised by the need in his voice. Breathless, she answered truthfully but shyly, "Yes, he fucked me in every way Stephen." She pulled at his jeans, unzipping them and was gratified to see he wasn't wearing underwear. She carefully tugged his cock out, shoving his jeans down, off his legs. She climbed on top of him, still fully clothed and began stroking his perfect body, so like Henry.

"Mom, I don't know if I can forgive you unless you let me use you in every way too," he deliberately ran his hand down her hip to her ass. He shoved the skirt up, exposing black thong panties. The fabric was so sheer he could see her crack through the cloth. Reaching down, he cupped her pussy, pressing his palm to her mound and causing her to squirm. "I think ... that after telling me all this ... I deserve a special treat Mom, don't you?" he asked seductively. Hooking his finger inside the fabric, he eased a single digit into her wet, waiting core.

He didn't feel the need to undress her, usually he would. Tonight though would be about him. She would service him, the way she had his grandfather ... his father, he amended and his uncles and his grandmother and every man his father had offered her. He would never beg her again for her attention. She might want to lie to herself, but there was only one reason she had kept Henry's secrets. She privately hoped he would come back to her. He would once again turn his attentions to her and use her like she was allowing her son to use her.

Stephen knew something that Katie just didn't get yet. Henry didn't need her anymore. He had another generation of women keeping his secrets. Rolling her onto her back, he ripped her panties from her body, stunning his mother. Shoving her hips up, he grabbed the pillow beneath her head and thrust it under her hips, lifting her, positioning her at the perfect angle. Leaning down he noticed how small her anal entrance was, so much smaller than Jenny's.

"Please ...please," Katie begged ripping at her sweater, dragging her bra down, baring her tits to his eyes. Stephen didn't know what she was begging for and he didn't really care. Easing his thumb into the small bud of her asshole, he managed to push it all the way to the end, feeling her body clench. She tossed and oohed and made sounds of gibberish that normally would heat his blood.

He began driving his thumb in and out of her ass, pushing harder and harder and then eased a second finger inside of her. She twisted and tried to stop him, but he wouldn't be denied. She would be lucky if he didn't shove his whole god-damned fist up her chute, the way he was feeling.

Finally, he removed his fingers and flipped her onto her stomach, rearranging the pillow again. Then without warning he shoved his cock home. "Oh yeah ... feel my cock stretch you! Feel it Bitch!" he growled. He hammered his cock in and out. Her head hit the headboard of the bed, momentarily stunning her. She finally reached out and grabbed a hold of it to keep from slamming into it again.

Stephen showed no mercy as he assfucked his mother. He listened to her begging him to be gentle. He wondered if his father had ever been gentle and sincerely doubted he had. Grabbing her hair, he pulled, stretching her beautiful swan-like neck and thrusting into her small ass with more force.

"Not enough cock for you SLUT," he yelled slamming into her tight backdoor. She squealed realizing her son was using her, just like his father before him. "I'll have to fuck you a new hole. Would you like that WHORE? How'd you like my cock to rip you open?" he grinned, riding her callously.

"He doesn't want you doggie! He doesn't need your ass. You'll have to bark for me now BITCH!" he chuckled cruelly. "Go ahead bark like a dog. DO IT," he yelled, slapping his hand down on her ass, brutally.

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
428 Followers