Her Daddy's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
430 Followers

"Ruff! Ruff ... arf ... arf ...," Katie sobbed, her pussy throbbing and vibrating. "Arf! ... Arf!"

"Yeah, you can be my bitch Mom. Until I'm tired of you too. You can suck my cock when I tell you. You can lick my ass and I'll bury my cock in your nasty old cunt whenever I want because let me tell you, Henry does not want YOU. He's got a really tight, yeah tight ... Little bitch to fuck now. You'll have to be my fucktoy," he continued, shaming his mother.

He slammed her head back down into the bed, twisted her arms behind her. He watched as she blubbered, her cunt humping the pillow below her cunt. "Oh sweet cunt, look at you. Humping a pillow like a dog. You want to hump my leg instead?" he laughed, twisting her arms, causing an indrawn breath of pain.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuu," she babbled, her body giving in to the passion her son brought out in her. She hadn't felt so horny, so electric since Henry. Only he knew her secret naughty desires. Only he realized that sex for her had to be a lot dirty, a lot nasty, a lot brutal and a lot cruel to get her off good and it had been so long. He was so much better than Henry.

"You're disgusting cum-bucket slut and I'm going to use you every day. Every day you'll be my whore. You're gonna leave Dad and you're gonna be my whore. Do you understand mom? You'll be my fucktoy, because only I want you. Nobody else wants this ass," he repeated hoarsely, on and on. Her body trembling and twitching to her third orgasm.

Finally, when she couldn't have taken another slam, he flooded her narrow channel, his neck stretched and veins all but popping. Sweat covered his body and he'd never cum so intensely before.

Falling forward, he collapsed roughly on top of his mother, trapping her beneath his big, strong body. Weakened and satisfied, he tenderly kissed the side of her face.

"I love you mom," he sweetly whispered into her ear and fell asleep.

The End.

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
430 Followers