Her Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God! My tits are on full display! The heat rises in your cheeks at the thought. Your hand moves upward to pull the fabric closer, only to feel your wrist grabbed firmly and moved back to your side.

"I wouldn't," he says. You can almost hear the clenching of his jaw in the tone of his voice. He marches you through the voices, some closer than others. Can they see you? He is in total control. There is no doubt now.

Again, you are so preoccupied with the thought of your breasts being exposed, that you don't immediately remember that your panties are in your handbag out in the car. The breeze between your legs as you walk tickles you directly. There is no protection. And the throbbing and the wetness have a musky scent as well. With no panties on, is every person she passes able to smell her arousal?

A blindfolded woman being led through a crowded room with, possibly, her breasts exposed, pantiless and smelling of feminine arousal... What an image! Oh God! You don't know where you are, but you have never felt more exposed. Or more erotic. That people might see you like this!

Then the voices fade into the background and the feel around you becomes less of an open space. A corridor, perhaps?

Then he stops you once again. You wait, but for a few long moments, nothing happens. Then other voices approach. You hear their conversation as they get close to you. Then they abruptly stop. There is a soft "ding" and a mechanical sound that you recognize. It's an elevator. The sound is the opening of the doors. He guides you into it.

"Three, please," says a male voice. Oh, God! You're on an elevator! With strangers who can probably see your breasts! Or worse... smell the throbbing wetness of your pussy!. The thought causes heat to rise in your cheeks. It also causes heat to spread between your legs.

What was he doing? Where was he taking you? Why was he letting strangers see you like this? Your lip quivers in a combination of fear and anticipation. He tugs at your upper arm, pulling it back and in the process causing your breasts to stick out more prominently.

Are the people in the elevator looking at you? Can they see you practically hanging out of your dress? Your hands are desperate to reach up and pull your dress closed, but his grip tells you that you cannot. He will not let you. Obediently, you stand still, letting these strangers see you, because that's what he wants.

The elevator dings and you hear the doors open. The other people shuffle off. As the doors close again, you hear a male voice.

"Dude, did you see the tits on her?" The doors cut off any response, but you have heard enough. Clearly, the people in the elevator with you have been treated to a show at your expense. He has showed off your tits to total strangers in an elevator. You are mortified and your pussy is wet. The humiliation is sublime and the elevator is ripe with the scent of your arousal.

The next time the doors open, he steers you out of the elevator. He guides you along a corridor and around a turn or two. Then he stops you and you hear some noises you can't immediately place. Then there is a distinct unlatching of a door and he ushers you along.

He guides you a bit farther and you hear the door click shut behind you. Then he stops you. You can hear his breathing as he walks around you. He circles you once, twice. Your trepidation and excitement rise together. What is he doing? You again feel like the lamb; like his prey.

He pushes your dress open and now you know for sure that you are exposed. Is there anyone else here? You don't hear voices, but you have no idea where you are. The idea that he could be taking your breasts out for others to see is so humiliating... and your pussy throbs hard at the thought.

He pulls up your dress. There is nothing underneath and if there is anyone else present, they are being treated to a view of your womanhood in all its glory. You tremble. The uncertainty is almost too much to bear. But still you know you cannot ask. And you certainly cannot reach for the blindfold.

Then he is lifting your dress over your head. Compliantly, you raise your arms and let him. Now you are completely naked. On the one hand, it's almost a relief. Surely he wouldn't strip you naked in front of others, would he? On the other hand, you are wearing nothing but a blindfold and heels. What if there are people that can see you? Another tremble shakes your body. Another flood of wetness pulses in your exposed pussy.

It occurs to you that, now that your dress is off, you'll never know just how much of your breasts or nipples he left exposed as he walked you through that crowded room. Your nipples harden as you wonder just how much he would dare to expose.

Again you hear his breathing as he circles you. He moves completely around you a couple times before he leans over your back and speaks in your ear.

"Get on your knees."

Oh, those words shoot through you! You have no idea where you are and he has stripped you naked. Now he wants you to kneel. And if he tells you to kneel, it is because he is going to put his cock in your mouth. You salivate in anticipation.

But where are you? The idea that you are going to get on your knees under these circumstances, blindfolded and completely naked is stirring the pulsing between your legs. It's also scaring you.

Apparently, you have not complied quickly enough. He reaches around and grabs your nipple roughly, pinching it hard.

"KNEEL!"

Your legs fold automatically.

The wetness is gushing now. All the uncertainty and apprehension aside, he has ordered you to your knees. Oh, whatever else he has in store for you, those words, that command have you throbbing with anticipation. Almost involuntarily, you open your mouth.

You hear a strange metallic clunking sound, unfamiliar and unnerving. You shiver, only partly because you are undressed. God, you wish you knew what he was doing! And you love that you don't... it makes it all so much more nerve-wracking and exhilarating.

He is still behind you. You hear his breathing just over your shoulder. He grabs one of your arms and pulls it behind you. Something cold surrounds your wrist as you hear the metallic sounds again. Then he pulls your other arm behind you and you feel it on that wrist too. There is a ratcheting sound that you've not heard before, but you know immediately what it is. He has handcuffed your hands behind your back.

He circles again, then stops in front of you.

"Look at you," he says in a low voice. "On your knees. Yeah, on your knees like a slut." His hand takes hold of your chin. "You're going to suck my cock, slut," he tells you. His hand releases you. "But first I'm going to sit here and look at you... naked... on your knees. You like that, don't you?" You nod, not daring to speak. Your heart is racing, your pussy throbbing. The uncertainty and the anticipation both threaten to overwhelm you.

You kneel for what seems like a very long time and nothing happens.

"What would they think?" he asks suddenly. You have no idea what he means. "All those people you work with," he elaborates. "What would they think if they saw you like this? Hmmm?"

The idea is alarming. God, no one would ever suspect that that you would be handcuffed on your knees and blindfolded with no clue where you were. You are the boss. The in-control decision maker for a dozen people. Respected and responsible. And now you're naked on your knees and being called a slut. Probably about to be savagely gagged with a cock.

The mere thought of your employees seeing you like this causes a hot flush of embarrassment. And arousal. It would be completely humiliating if they knew. If they knew that underneath that cool, level-headed, in-control persona, there was a woman that craved—perhaps even needed—to be forced to her knees. Needed to be humbled, controlled and used.

Your pussy is on fire. Yes, you need to be on your knees before him. You need him to use you. You need it, every ounce of it. You need him to take whatever he wants, roughly and without asking. Treat you like an object that exists only for his pleasure.

Yes, they would be surprised, if not completely shocked. You are a little surprised yourself just how much you love the feeling of kneeling powerlessly before him.

"Yeah, if they could see their boss now," he laughs humorlessly. "Want to call Jimmy and tell him you'll answer his question when you're done sucking my cock? Tell Dave you'd take care of it, but you're naked and handcuffed on your knees?"

The heat continues to build in your face. It would be so incredibly humiliating if anyone knew... Yes, you were naked on your knees, handcuffed... and it was the most incredible turn on to be so at his mercy like this. The idea of someone else knowing... oh, that was scary. And that fear was augmented by the blindfold. What if there was someone from your office here? Watching?

You're whole body shakes and trembles at the thought. Your pussy throbs and your heart races. There is no denying that, as frightening as the thought is, it is elevating your arousal, your need.

Finally, you sense him step in front of you. You aren't sure, but he seems to be standing mere inches from your face. Close enough to put his cock in your mouth. Again you salivate in anticipation.

You strain involuntarily against the cuffs. It's a reminder of your powerlessness. It serves to heighten your pulse rate and the throbbing of your pussy as well. Without your hands, you won't be giving him a blow job as much as he will be fucking your mouth. You know he will take you in his own way, at his own pace and do as he pleases. You are just a tool he will use.

"Look at you," he pants as she hears him unzip his pants. "You can't wait to have my cock in your mouth, can you?" A whimper escapes you. "Such a slut. A cocksucking slut." He grabs your hair and tilts your head back. "Aren't you?"

"Yes," you whisper. You are. And you are glad he knows it... knows what to do with you. You know he will force his cock down your throat, gag you, cut off your air until you panic. And you want him to. So badly. Your pussy is on fire at the thought. If that wasn't a cocksucking slut, what was?

Then his cock is poking your cheek. Awkwardly, with your hands bound behind you, you move to take him into your mouth. But he stops you. You almost knew he would. It's something he's been making you do lately. The wetness continues to surge between your legs. He is a concert pianist and you are his Steinway.

"Please?" you ask. Oh, to have to ask him permission to suck his cock! On your knees.

"Please what?"

"Please, may I?" Sometimes that is enough, but tonight you doubt it is. He wants to hear it all. He taps your cheek with his erection.

"Please what?" he repeats, his tone sounding less patient.

"Please let me suck your cock," you whisper. The image he has conjured of your employees sticks with you. What would they think if they knew how excited, aroused you got, groveling on your knees, asking to be allowed to suck cock? Hardly able to wait to have it crammed into your mouth?

You can't help but think about leaving your office earlier. How everyone had been after you to make one more decision or help them with one more problem. The deference and respect they showed you. The competence and decisiveness you exhibited that had earned that respect. Where was that now as you knelt here on the floor? A cock poking you in the cheek? As you asked him to suck it?

"Please what?"

"Please let me suck your cock," you reply, louder this time. No matter how many times he's made you do it, you always feel embarrassed. It's absurd, but you feel the heat in your cheeks as you ask the second time.

But at last you are rewarded. The head of his cock grazes your lips and slips into your waiting mouth. You wrap your lips around him, instantly in heaven as you experience his familiar taste and texture. It's awkward though with your hands bound. You can't please him the way you want to.

Still, he moans appreciatively as your lips surround as much of his shaft as you can reach. You try to get more in your mouth, but it's difficult. Without your hands, you feel like you can't get any leverage. You bob on him, content to take in a little more than half his length. He continues to breathe heavy and moan, letting you know that he's pleased with your efforts.

His hands begin to run through your hair, his fingers running down the back of your head. You know what's about to happen. Any moment now his hands are going to grab your head and force you down on his cock. He's going to push it down your throat, gag you. Cut off your air. Kneeling naked, bound and helpless, you will be at his mercy. The thought, the anticipation is killing you. The throbbing of your pussy, already so intense, continues to build. You can hardly stand it.

Just as his hands take their position behind your head, just when you know he is about to throttle you with his rock hard erection, there is a knocking sound. Like a knock on a door. His hands withdraw.

You are alarmed at the knocking. Is someone here? If so, why?

At the same time, you don't want to wait another second to feel him savage your throat. Oh, to squirm and struggle, gagging and helpless, breathless on your knees...

But his cock slips away.

A moment later you hear the latch of the door. Is it the same door you entered? The sound is familiar and you think that's the direction it was in, but you are too disoriented to know for sure.

You hear his voice. He's talking to someone. Can that person see you? Oh God! What if they could? You're on your knees wearing only heels and a blindfold. And handcuffs.

The idea that someone might see you like this is mortifying beyond words. You want to call out, tell them that you've never done anything like this before in your life. But you don't dare. Maybe they can't see you. There's no way to tell. The heat of your embarrassment is blistering your cheeks.

At the same time, the idea that he might put you on display like this, show you to another person in this most submissive state... That he could do it, that he has this power... how far would he dare to take it?

There is an answering voice. It's male. And it seems to be getting closer.

Oh God! He must certainly see you! A stranger! Seeing you this way, disrobed, bound, kneeling. Surely, anyone seeing you like this would know the reason you were on your knees. He must surely assume that you were sucking or about to suck cock. That thought is somehow even more mortifying than being seen naked and handcuffed. Your husband is showing you off, letting another man see what a cocksucking slut you are.

The heat on your cheeks rivals the heat between your legs. There is no deny that, as frightening and embarrassing as it is to be seen, it is unbelievably arousing that he can show you to another man this way. Humiliate you so completely.

You hear the tinkling of delicate glassware clinking together. The sound is close, but how close, you can't say. Before you have a chance to wonder what it might mean, you hear his zipper come down again. This sound is closer still, almost right in front of your face.

A moment later, his cock is pushing at your lips again and you automatically take him into your mouth. As you start to bob on him again, you realize that, in your frantic state of embarrassment, you aren't sure if you ever heard the door shut.

Was the stranger still in the room?!?

You keep sucking, not daring to stop. But what if he was still here? What if another man was standing a few feet away, watching you suck your husband's cock? In spite of yourself, the thought makes you hesitate. But his hand quickly grabs your hair and a sharp tug prompts you to continue. You feel a huge flood of shame. You might be performing this most intimate of acts with a stranger watching you. Another man might, at this very moment, see your lips stretched around your husband's girth, sliding up and down on his straining erection. Another man might be about to watch you swallow a mouthful of cum.

The humiliation is unfathomable. But the arousal... oh, the arousal! That he could force you to do this... suck his cock in front of someone else... Cum in your mouth and let another man watch you swallow it. Oh, have you ever felt like such a slut? Such a cocksucker? So dirty? So aroused?

You moan around the hard shaft in your mouth. God! Did the stranger just hear that moan? Is he seeing how much you love having cock in your mouth?

You know there is nothing you can do. Either someone is watching you or not, you can't tell for sure. But whether someone is watching or not, your husband's cock is in your mouth and you have to suck it. Even as you struggle to keep your balance because you cannot use your hands, you know you must suck his cock.

In return, he will give you what you need: that desperate feeling of utter helplessness.

Soon you will struggle, writhe, as he suffocates you. You will experience the primal, involuntary reflexes of your body trying to save itself. You will thrash and twist, but he will hold you. You will experience true mortal fear. The ultimate measure of his control.

Oh, the anticipation is practically pouring out of your pussy!

As his hands reach around to cup your head, a tingling sensation spreads out from your belly. Oh, soon it will happen! Your hands pull at their bonds almost absently, as if you want to be reminded that they are there. Restraining you. Leaving you more helpless than you've ever been before. The tingling washes through you, along the insides of your thighs, down your arms. Your nipples, blood-infused and throbbing, feel it too.

Then the pressure is applied, your lips are forced down his cock. You hurry to inhale before he blocks your throat. His cock hits the back of your throat and you struggle to accommodate him. Without your hands, you cannot guide him where you need him to go. You have to leave it to him and his brute force to get his cock into your throat.

Then he is there, his cock lodged in your airway. You open your mouth wide as he pulls you all the way down. Your nose presses against his abdomen as his girth stretches at the walls of your throat. Your body shudders as you gag and attempt to retch. Your tongue retracts like you are going to vomit. But he is shoving your head down with such iron force, your gag reflex can do little but flare and contract your throat muscles around his shaft.

You feel your eyes water under your blindfold, so roughly has he forced himself into you. This is the moment, you know. This is the roller coaster reaching the crest of that first exhilarating drop. As he pulls your mouth forcefully down on his hard, thick cock, you feel that impending moment of excitement. The moment when your body tells you it must breathe or die.

Once he is down your throat, your muscles are able to relax around him. Now it is all about waiting. You have done this enough times now to know it will come. And the longer you can prolong it, the more incredible it will be when you lose control.

Twenty seconds. Thirty. Your head pulls back sharply against his hands, but he doesn't yield an inch. You catch yourself, able to calm your reflexes a few scant moments longer. Your hands snap against the handcuffs and you try to yank your head back again.

Oh, the inability to use your hands! God! It scares you so! You have felt helpless before in his grip, but never like this! Maybe you always felt deep inside that, with your hands free, you could save yourself. That you had a chance. Your hands bound behind you, you can't even get good leverage to pull your head away!

Your control desserts you. Your body twists and turns, bucking in his grip as you try to get away. Though you know from experience that you cannot wrest yourself from his granite grasp, your body fights and struggles of its own accord. You need to breathe!