Her Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blindfold, the darkness, make it more terrifying still. You can't see. You have no idea if you are close to losing consciousness. You can feel the familiar sensation of the world going swimmy around you and you're distantly aware of the weakening of your struggles. Your eyes are wide open under the blindfold, bulging with fear.

A distant buzzing sound is overtaking you as you continue to jerk your head back weakly against his steel hands. His cock feels as thick as a tree trunk in your throat. Your eyes strain out of their sockets.

Then he pulls out and you cough and retch, expelling the air trapped in your lungs. No sooner is it out than he forces himself back into your throat, before you can draw a fresh breath of air.

His cock closes off your windpipe as you try to inhale. With renewed panic you try to pull away, throw yourself off of his cock, bucking, writhing almost completely unaware of yourself or anything but your inability to fill your lungs. It's almost more like a seizure than a struggle at this point. It is a desperate fight for life and you are losing.

It probably isn't ten seconds that he holds you that way, but it seems like lifetimes. Your struggles weaken to the point where you are hardly moving and you know you will die with your lover's cock lodged in your throat. You feel a floating sensation, a numbing.

Then his cock is out and your lungs suck in a huge breath. You cough and splutter, then you retch and fall forward with your shoulders against his legs. As you heave and pant prone against him, you feel the immensity of your arousal. You moan over and over, unable to think of anything but how masterfully he has controlled you. He has shown you just how helpless you are at his hands, pushing your fear and arousal to new heights.

Did you just hear the door click? In your exhausted, disoriented state, you can't tell. But the sound reminds you that there might be someone else in the room. Someone might have witnessed you being choked with a cock? Moaning appreciatively afterward?

You are still too close to that euphoric moment of panic, fear. When you have caught your breath, the thought of having been witnessed this way will set in. Now it is enough to take air into your lungs and expel it in large amounts, as the adrenaline rush fades and your pulse resumes a normal pace. Your pussy is dripping and aching, still throbbing with arousal.

Slowly, you raise yourself up, nuzzling your face against his still hard cock. You lick his balls gently as his cock rubs against your cheek. There are no words that express how you feel at this moment. You lick and kiss his cock and balls, caress it with your cheeks, articulating with your actions what you cannot with your voice. Kneeling at his feet, reverently bathing his member with your deepest affections, you tell him that he is giving you exactly what you want. What you need.

Soon, he will erupt in your mouth and you, in a state of bliss, will feel it slide down your throat... the throat he has just ravaged. Like a salve, soothing you. Rewarding you. Feeding you.

What more can you do for him to show him how you feel? Is kneeling before him and rubbing your cheek against his erect cock enough? Does it convey the depths of your servitude? The extent to which his pleasure is your life's blood?

Oh, there is more you can do, and will do oh so willingly. You will gladly accept the sticky offering this magnificent organ will discharge into your mouth. You will not notice anything unpleasant about the taste of it. Whatever its physical properties, it is a manifestation of his satisfaction and that transcends all other aspects of it.

And that you will be on your knees as that salty blast coats your tongue only intensifies your pleasure. Many times you have pleasured him in bed or on the sofa. And not that those occasions were without merit. But this is different.

On your knees is the way you need it now.

When he has filled your mouth with his seed, you will long to hear him tell you. Order you to swallow it. And at his word, you will do so. Complete your act of submission by accepting him as fully as a woman can.

You moan as you continue to rub your face against him in a feline way. And cat-like, you are almost purring as the skin of his manhood, wet with your saliva, brushes against yours. You're licking and kissing him, waiting for him to command you to suck him again.

But he does not say those words. No, he says nothing. Instead, he grabs the hair near your temple and jerks it hard. You cry out in surprise and pain, even as his hands knot deeper in your hair, taking your head in a firm grip between them.

Oh, you know what it means when he grabs you like this! Your anticipation sparks a fresh surge of heat and wetness throb in your pussy. You open your mouth wide, waiting for that moment when he shoves his cock inside.

It doesn't happen right away, but only because he knows you want it. Want it soo badly! He's toying with you, savoring the way you kneel with your mouth open expectantly, begging to be mouth-fucked by his stiff member.

Then the head of his cock brushes your lip. You feel the sticky trail of his precum. Oh, it is soo close now! A whimper escapes you as you kneel waiting. He gives a snort, as if to say he can't believe what a slut you are for wanting this. For wanting him to savagely fuck your mouth.

He pulls you forward ever so slightly, allowing you to close your lips around the very tip of him. You lick hungrily at the small part of him he allows you to taste.

Without warning, he thrusts his hips forward as he pulls your head into him. His cock head spears the back of your throat, gagging you, bruising you. Then he is pistoning in and out of your mouth, his hips working in tandem with his hands to shove his cock deep into your mouth every time.

Without your hands, you can hardly keep your balance, let alone brace yourself against his assault. He rams into the back of your throat over and over. It is all that you can do to keep your lips and tongue between your teeth and his shaft. Your breasts slap together and against your body as he shoves you forcefully into his cock.

Each time he slams into the back of your throat, you almost gag. And you want to thank him for that. For so completely using you. For showing you no consideration whatsoever. For taking his pleasure no matter what the cost to you.

You feel the spittle flying from your mouth as he continues to recklessly slam your face into his crotch. You can't keep your lips wrapped around him, he is jerking your head back and forth so hard.

Then he stops, pulls his cock from your mouth and releases you. You gasp and cough, at once struggling to catch your breath and wishing he had not stopped. Reflexively, you try to wipe the spit away that is running down your chin, only to be restrained by the cold steel of the handcuffs.

Suddenly, he pulls away your blindfold. The immediate return of light catches your eyes unprepared and you close them. As they adjust, you slowly open them, take in your surroundings.

You are in what looks like a hotel room. You are kneeling on the floor between the window and the bed. You don't have time to notice much more because his cock is once again under your nose, grazing your wet lips.

Your eyes look up at him. His are boring back down through you. He has removed your blindfold because he wants you to see that predatory look in his eyes. And he wants to see the submission in yours. That look that you give him that says you can be taken without reservation. Everything you have to offer is his to take. Take.

"Open," he commands. You do so, no hesitation. "What a cocksucking slut you are," he mutters, wiping his cock on your cheek. "On your knees like that." He slaps your cheek with his throbbing erection. "You can't wait to have me cram my cock back in your mouth, can you?" You don't even need to nod. Your eyes, your body language, tell him how right he is. You are his cocksucker, grateful to be on your knees for him. Your mouth aches to finish pleasuring him, taste his satisfaction.

Again, he grabs your head and forces himself into your mouth. It is forceful, primal, like before. But this time you can look up and see his eyes. It is so much better when you can see his eyes. The look that is almost disdain, contempt.

In and out of your mouth he slams himself, groaning, getting closer with each thrust. Your eyes water as you struggle just to keep your lips and tongue on him, give him the pleasure of your mouth as he pounds you down and his hips up over and over.

Several times his cock goes past the back of your mouth into your throat. You feel raw from his assault and you wonder how long you can continue to withstand it. Of course, there is no choice. You are handcuffed and on your knees. You have to endure it for as long as he wants. As long as he desires.

Over and over and over he pulls your head into his cock as the tears roll down your cheeks, mingling with the spit running from your lips. You can hardly breathe now, so furious is his pace.

Just when you think that you have reached the limit of what your body can withstand, he withdraws. You look up at him in surprise, then down at his cock, which he is stroking rapidly with his hand. He moans and throws his head back.

You know what is coming and you lean forward, mouth open, desperate to taste him. He doesn't let you get too close. You are back far enough to see the first white ribbon erupt from him before your eyes reflexively close. You feel the hot splatter across your cheek and nose. Then a second stream hits your mouth as well as your lips, tongue and chin. A third, your cheek and ear. He groans like a wounded animal as he pumps his load into your face.

When he is done pumping, he stuffs his still hard cock into your mouth and you greedily suck any remaining juices from him. He is starting to soften when he pulls himself from the warmth of your mouth. He looks down at you and you can see the satisfaction in his eyes.

His finger pushes some of the cum on your cheek toward your lips and you open your mouth to accept it. He pushes it inside and you close your lips around his finger, sucking it as you would his cock. The taste of him, his most manly of essences, is a nectar to you. Then he straightens up and walks away, going to the bathroom.

You are left on your knees, his cum dripping down your face, like a slut... his slut. Your pussy is on fire, your nipples screaming. Oh he has so deliciously used you. And to leave you here like this... covered in sperm, still on your knees. You cannot imagine a more fulfilling moment.

For the first time you take a look around you. You can see part of the door from where you are kneeling. Depending on where your husband stood and whether or not he let the person in, you may or may not have been seen. Then your eyes spot the tray with the bottle of champagne and the glasses. They are on the dresser a mere ten feet from you.

If the person brought those into the room... he would have seen everything! And if that person had stayed... God! He would have had ring side seats! What wouldn't he have seen? The thought of being seen naked on the floor was bad enough. That a man might have been standing a dozen feet away while you gagged and squirmed? That was beyond mortifying. Certainly, your husband wasn't so brazen, right?

Not so brazen? He walked you into a hotel blindfolded with your tits hanging out! On the elevator, he displayed your breasts to the other passengers! He stripped you naked, handcuffed you and ordered you to your knees! He shot his cum all over your face and left you on your knees, unable to clean yourself! You can no longer be sure just how far he is willing to go.

The idea that another man might have watched you contort so desperately as you gagged on your husband's cock is beyond comprehension. Your head spins at the thought. Oh God, that person would have thought you were such a slut!

And it occurs to you that the person in question wouldn't know that you had never done anything quite like this before, would he? He would assume this was the way it had always been for you. He would have no knowledge of you in your normal daily life. No way of knowing how you conduct yourself so professionally, earning the respect of those who work for you and with you. No, he didn't see the business suit you had on earlier.

All he saw was a cocksucker... a slut on her knees.

The words "cocksucker" and "slut" still ring in your head. There is little argument that they apply to you. Even now, as you wait for him to release you, you are counting down to the time he will use you again.

He returns from the bathroom with a washcloth. It is warm and wet and he uses it to gently clean away the stains he has put on your face. When he's finished, he gives your lips a gentle kiss. Then he stoops behind you and releases the handcuffs. He tosses them aside and raises you to your feet. Carefully, he lifts you in his arms and carries you to the bed, where he lays you down.

He turns and goes over to the tray with the champagne glasses and the bottle. He pops the cork on the bottle and pours a glass for each of you. He hands one to you , then returns to the tray. He comes back and sits on the bed beside you, placing a luscious red strawberry to your lips. You take a bite of the proffered fruit, savoring its succulent flavor. When it is gone, he reaches down and strokes your cheek. He clinks his glass against yours and you both sip the bubbly beverage.

He continues to caress you as you sip your champagne in silence. Your eyes communicate with each other far more effectively than words could at this moment. He has taken what he wanted for his pleasure. And that, in turn, has ensured your pleasure as well.

He sets the glasses aside and climbs into bed beside you. He folds his large frame protectively around your petite body and pulls the covers over you both. You are safe and warm in his embrace. His arms around you, you drift off into slumber.