her Devotion to Him Ch. 07

Story Info
The morning after punishment.
1.2k words
3.41
20k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: These stories originally began as a creation for My girl, I love her with all My heart, I dedicate these works to her.)

beth woke up that morning quietly, Master was still asleep, and while she wanted to wake Him, she knew He'd expended a lot of energy last night when He was crying..how could He not have?

His wracking sobs could still be felt against her chest and abdomen, she sighed softly and brushed a hand loving through His hair and over His cheek before she slipped from His embrace to use the bathroom, she wanted to do something special for Him, He'd already fulfilled several of her fantasies, she was pregnant by Him, He took her anal virginity, her cum swallowing virginity, as she sat on the toilet, her mind raced with the things she could do for her Master, anything, she glanced down at the golden stream still pouring from His cunt and shivered, she'd had to pee bad last night afterward, but was also quickly tired, now she was paying for it so to speak.

But the thought of Master being under her while she was peeing made her quite excited quite quickly..it amazed her how easily she was being turned on around Him, she'd finished..finally..and cleaned herself off, she wasn't hungry, or quite ready to be up yet, after all it was just 7am, so she climbed back into bed and snuggled back into her Master, her ripe breasts pressed against His chest while she simply watched Him.

He was curled up on His side, His arm had been lain around her waist while Tthey slept, He seemed to be resting quite well after last night, she knew He was worn down and needed much more sleep than..she glanced at the clock..three hours worth, the ache in His pussy had increased to exponential heights from simply inhaling His scent, the cologne He wore drove her wild, especially when mixed with His sweat, a whimper escaped her lips, she needed Him again, and there was nothing she could do about it, so she closed her eyes, pressed herself as tight against Him as possible, and slipped back to sleep.

When she woke up again, the afternoon was well along, and her Master was still in bed with her, sound asleep, it was 3pm, He'd rested enough she thought, scooting down til she was under the covers, she was a bit surprised to find Him erect, but she didn't think another second about it, instead she took Him into her mouth and gently suckled upon the flesh, the remnants of her juices as well as His own were dried on the flesh, she almost came right then at the first taste, greedily she took Him into her mouth, swallowing the length down her throat, peeking up from under the covers to see if she'd woke Him yet.

By now He'd rolled to His back, arms splayed out to either side, His slut grew bolder, much bolder, she was quite wet now, the throbbing of His clit was almost unbearable.

His cock stood so proudly, coated with her saliva, straddling Him, she draw His cock back deep inside her, burying to the hilt, she rested a moment, she was tender, but it didn't matter to her, she needed this, she needed Him, slowly she rode her Master, the small mirror He'd used to show her the inside of His cunt was lain on His mound as she rode Him, she wanted to watch His cock slide in and out of her, to watch her being possessed by Him, her walls collapsed around His throbbing member as she buried it again and again inside herself.

He was awake, but only His eyes gave that away, His girl was too caught up in what she was doing to notice, and that was fine with Him, He'd enjoyed being woken up this way, watching her watch herself as she made love to Him, it took all He had not to moan, not to touch her, not just yet, so He closed His eyes til they were just barely even slits and watched her, felt her riding Him, she was milking His cock in a way He'd never felt from her before, it was a needy milking, quite rapid and firm.

His cock was responding on it's own, jerking, throbbing even harder against her walls. His girl had increased the speed and pace, now leaned over Him, her breasts flattened against His chest as she began kissing Him, His arms came up around her waist to hold her, the soft kiss being returned, the soft squishing sounds of her wetness being pushed aside by her fucking down onto His cock filled the quiet room.

Before it'd been moans, keenings of pleasure, this time Bboth were quiet save for the panting of breath, her eyes locked with His own, each thrust took even the base of His cock into His tight, slick, hot cunt, she rode Him for hours, and even asked Him not to move when he wanted to roll over, or take control.

Then she remembered something and sat straight up on Him, began caressing His swollen breasts as she begged "Please Master, pee, pee inside Your cunt, Your slut."

He groaned softly with the effort, the thing was, there was an extra bed in this room that Tthey could lay on to sleep should Tthey need or wish, soon enough she felt the continuous stream of His piss pounding her cervix, He had so much in His bladder it was amazing, she began riding Him not seconds after He'd began peeing, now she moaned, not only could she feel it hitting her back most wall, but she could feel it sloshing around inside her before it spilled out of her.

Master finally completely emptied His bladder into His girl, and she returned to laying against Him while riding Him, her head pressed against His chest, her hips pumped up and down, it was unspoken that she didn't need to ask permission this time to cum, she was making love to Him, not having Him further her knowledge, no..this was nothing less than two lovers showing Oone another how Tthey felt for Eeach other.

she was still His slave, yet in the same token, she didn't want to cum quickly, she wanted Him to enjoy this as long as possible, there was only four days left for Tthem to enjoy Oone another, she shook that thought from her mind and concentrated on the present, pushing down faster on her Master's cock, her juices were sliding down His shaft, pooling on His balls.

she groaned out softly and humped Him harder, His cunt massaged and caressed the now twitching cock buried deep inside it. To her surprise, He couldn't stand it any longer, her name echoed out into the room as He flooded her with His seed again..cumming quite hard, it triggered her own orgasm, and a sweet rush of her juices flooded Him, Bboth murmuring that Tthey love Eeach other...it was now 1am, both hadn't eat, but had made love all day, Tthey drifted off to sleep, Bboth making mental note to eat tomorrow before anything else happened...

(To be continued)