Her Evening Alone

Story Info
A stranger has different plans for her.
3.1k words
4.25
80.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kari ann
kari ann
8 Followers

I wave goodbye and blow kisses as my husband backs out of our driveway, our children safely strapped in the backseat. I breathe a small sigh of relief, mixed with a twinge of sadness as they head off for the weekend. I will miss them and absolutely adore being a wife and mother. But the woman hidden deep behind the various other roles I play aches to break free and find herself again occasionally. Tonight I could choose to do exactly what I felt like doing. I flopped on the couch and planned an evening filled with dance aerobics, a leisurely soak in softly scented bubbles, and watching the newest scary flick out on video. I have always found it so incredibly sexy to be scared!! I love to be on the edge of my seat, my heart beating with each terrifying scene. Little did I know that tonight my plans would be interrupted and my heart would pound with very real fear at the hands of a stranger.

I stretch and exercise to my favorite tape, then do a few stomach crunches. I had just turned 33, but my body doesn't look much different than when I married 11 years earlier. Since having my children just in the last few years, I need the crunches to help my tummy stay toned and as flat as possible. I'm still bothered by the few small stretch marks on my lower belly, so I never wear a bikini anymore. When dressing, I'll smile to myself as I gaze over those sweet marks of labor, but I'm still self conscious about it in front of others. Walking to our oversized round tub, I turn it on full blast. I squeeze an ample amount of skin softening bubble bath into the steaming water and add a touch of my favorite perfume, Dolce Aura. Heading to the kitchen, I pour myself a glass of wine and press a green grape past my lips, sucking on it's sweetness. I slice more fruit and down the wine at a steady pace.

Pouring myself another glass, I pop in my favorite cd and head to my bedroom. Undressing slowly, I deeply inhale the subtle fragrance drifting from the water, and clip my long brown hair into a small twist. Easing myself into the welcoming tub, bubbles swirl deliciously around my body. I soak for a long time, my eyes closed, indulging myself with recurring fantasies of my fictional dream man and the amazing things he does to me. I'm very happy with my husband, but occasionally submitting to these fantasies makes me feel so hot and erotically wicked. Sighing lightly, I sip the last bit of wine through my lips, and stand up wrapping my fluffy white towel around my wet skin.

Pulling my sexiest red satin negligee from the closet, I slowly let it slip down past my hair to rest seductively around my body. I always feel so provocative in red, especially in this naughty little gown. Removing the clip from my hair, the mirror reflects the spiral curls bouncing softly around my shoulders. After brushing my lips with a creamy red gloss, I lightly spritz perfume on my neck and head to the kitchen, feeling relaxed and sexy. I pour another glass of wine, even though I'm getting a bit lightheaded now. I never get to drink much when the kids are here, so why not let loose a little. But I also realize it's been awhile since I've eaten anything more substantial than fruit, so I decide to order takeout. Opening the drawers where we keep the menus, I notice a slight movement out of the corner of my eye. I stroll around the edge of the counter and see nothing in the darkness of the living room. I shrug my shoulders and turn around to head back to the kitchen. Suddenly, my heart leaps with fear as I see a dark haired man in blue jeans and a black shirt towering above me. We stare at each other for a moment, then I let out a small scream and start to run away. I feel his shoulder length hair against my face as he quickly grabs me from behind and pulls me to him. He whispers quietly, "Don't fight me, little girl, and you won't get hurt."

My body trembles in his tight grasp. "What do you want?" Then remembering I have some cash in my purse, I try to talk my way out of this. " I have $240 dollars I can give to you. If you leave then, I promise I won't tell anyone." He delights at my frightened tone of voice.

He laughs at my suggestion, running his hand lightly against my thigh. "It's not money I'm after, sweet thing." He leans down and starts kissing my neck softly.

I start struggling like a wild animal against his strong body. " Let me go!! I don't want you to touch me!" I scream loudly.

He slaps my ass very hard several times. His voice still calm, but commanding , "You better cooperate with me. This is going to happen. I'm going to touch and fuck you tonite in any way I want and for as long as I want." My body grows completely rigid at his words. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you don't do exactly what I tell you." He leans down and whispers coolly against my cheek, "Now are you going to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes." I reply, my voice dripping with fear

"Yes what?" he grips my arms harder.

"Yes, I will be a good girl for you." I say, my words low and edged with bitter acceptance.

He turns me around to face him, grinning with satisfaction. "Now, show me your bedroom," he orders me softly. My heart is beating with dread at each step we take down the long hallway. He still has a powerful grip on my arm and forces me to stop at the bedroom closet door. He opens it and pulls out a handful of scarves. "Lay down on the bed for me." I hesitate, wanting to run away so badly. He slaps my ass again, even harder than before. I quickly lay down on the bed, my eyes filling with tears, from both the pain and the fear of what he's planning to do. After securely binding my wrists and ankles to each corner of the bed, his dark eyes stare piercingly into mine as I lay bound and helpless before him.

"Don't go anywhere honey." he laughs, leaving me alone in the bedroom. I pull at his tight bondage, trying with all my strength to free myself. I can hear small clanking noises, then hear the music being cranked up to almost full volume. He probably doesn't want anyone to hear me scream as he murders me. I start struggling against the scarves like crazy! He suddenly returns and leaps on top of me.

"Well, you're not being a very good girl for me now, are you?" He reaches slowly down the side of the bed. "Trying to get away from me. Maybe I should punish you." My eyes widen as he slowly places one of my kitchen knives against the soft skin below my neck.

"Oh my God no, please don't kill me. I have children. They need me. Please don't!!" I cry in panic, closing my eyes.

"Convince me you're really sorry, little girl, and maybe I'll let you live." He pushes the knife a little tighter against my skin.

I open my eyes and stare into his. "Oh please, I am so sorry. I promise I will be such a good girl for you. I won't try to get away and I'll do whatever you want. I'm so, so sorry." I beg him in defeated humiliation, knowing I have to do whatever he wants to keep myself alive for my family.

"That's a good start honey. I guess I'll let you live." turning away, then looking back coldly into my eyes "for the moment." Incredible fear elevates throughout my body. I breathe a silent prayer that he won't kill me if I just cooperate with him. I have never been so terrified in my life and wonder how I could have ever thought it was sexy to be scared.

He takes the knife and runs it around my body gently, starting at my flushed cheeks, sliding it delicately down my neck, and stopping to circle the silky material around my breasts. My breathing is so rapid, but I try to hold my breath as he runs the tip against my nipple. He smiles, then moves the knife carefully along my tummy, trailing down the entire length of my trembling legs and then stopping at the bottom of my negligee. His strong hands start slicing it open, the ripping sounds only intensifying my fear. He stares at me wickedly as he cuts away the only barriers standing between him and my body. I close my eyes in a weak attempt to remove my mind from what's happening. I feel a sudden sting on my thigh. "Open your eyes. I want you to see everything I'm doing to you." I quickly obey him, feeling the hot tears fall like raindrops down my face.

He deliberately cuts away the material of my negligee and panties as slowly as possible, enjoying my reaction as the intimate parts of my body are revealed little by little. Reaching his hand to my face, I cringe, thinking he is going to slap me. Instead, he tenderly wipes the remaining tears away and kisses my lips lightly. "This won't be so bad." he whispers, his eyes much softer now.

"You're really beautiful," he says, scanning my body slowly. He leans down and nibbles my neck. "You smell so nice." Even though I'm embarrassed at the invasion of his eyes and mouth roaming along my naked body, I'm instantly calmed by his sudden warmth.

Bringing his face close to mine, he kisses me deeper this time, his tongue probing gently between my glossy lips. His hands begin caressing my hair and shoulders, then I feel them slide down to my breasts. He massages them firmly, flicking the nipples with his thumb. Swiftly, he slips his mouth down and covers my left breast, trading his thumb for his tongue. He continues embracing by breast below his warm mouth, pinching the nipple lightly on my right breast with his other hand. My mind fighting against it, my body is becoming increasingly aroused at his tender touch. He dabs at my raised nipple with his tongue, then slides down the velvet curve of my breast. He sits straight up hastily, scooting right below my chest and puts both legs on either side of me. He slowly unbuttons his shirt, taking it off to reveal a tanned, muscular chest. Then he reaches down and intentionally unzips his jeans before my eyes so I have a clear view of what will soon be invading my body. He smiles as his hard cock springs out, landing between my breasts. In this position, I'm horrified as it occurs to me that he plans to force himself into my mouth. Panicking again, I close my eyes and look away. His hand cups my chin and pulls my head back. "Do you need a reminder slap, honey?" he asks, a slight edge to his voice.

"No I don't, please, I'm sorry." I blurt out quickly, opening my eyes, to see his steel cock postioned directly in front of my lips.

"That's a good girl," his voice low and smooth with control, his eyes filling with amusement at my submissiveness. I am surprised as he reaches over to my bedside table, pumps a small amount of lotion in his palm, and begins rubbing it between my breasts. Then he slides back and pushes them together around his cock tightly. "I want you to watch me fucking your tits. Don't turn away from me, even for a second." he orders firmly. I nod and stare as he begins thrusting himself back and forth, never taking his eyes from my blushing face. He continually speeds up with each movement, squeezing my nipples and moaning slightly. "Has a man done this to you before?" he asks, his voice getting huskier now.

"No, my husband has never done this to me." I shake my head, but keep my eyes focused between my breasts.

"Mmmmm. What about other men?" he asks, moaning louder now.

"I've never been with any other man than my husband." I reply, humiliated at having to answer these personal questions, as I feel the head of his cock grinding against my chin with each thrust . He's sliding faster and harder between my breasts now.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to show you how hot fucking another man can be!" He stops and slides himself down slowly, kissing and licking the soft skin surrounding my belly and thighs. He delicately licks the small stretch marks on my belly, sending shivers between my legs. Moving his face between my thighs, he tenderly runs his tongue along the skin between my legs and pussy. He reaches his hand back and rips the scarf binding my left leg, quickly releasing it. Putting his hand behind my knee, he pushes my leg into a bent postion above my chest. This leaves me completely exposed in such a humiliating way to his waiting mouth and hands.

"I want you to be a good girl and keep your leg like that for me." Slipping both hands between my legs, he parts my moist lips and teasingly pokes his tongue in and out. I hear a small moan, then realize it's the sound of my own voice. Angry that my body is starting to betray me, I look away and try to focus on objects in the room to forget what he's doing to me.

"You better be watching me, honey." he says, not bothering to lift his head. How can he know what I'm doing? I can't believe this stranger has such control over me. I move my eyes back to the bottom of the bed and watch as his head rises up with each flick of his protruding tongue. His hair tickles the sides of my legs, as his tongue probes deeper between my trembling legs. He moves up and begins licking small circles around my clit, placing his finger where his tongue had just been. He penetrates me deeply with his finger, then pulls back out. Continuing to do this, he now licks my clit gently, not letting up for a moment. I instinctively buck my hips against him, and begin to moan in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I whisper silently, trying to shield my enjoyment from him as much as possible.

Grinning up at me "You can't hide it from me honey. I can feel how hot and wet you are. Go ahead, show me how I make you feel. I'm going to make you cum for me so hard!!" He leans back down, licking furiously now against my clit. Sliding another finger inside me, he reaches up to massage my breast firmly with the other one. " Cum for me baby. You know you want to. I want to hear you scream for me!" He bites down on my clit lightly, fucking me fast with his fingers. "Scream for the man who's forcing you to be his good girl."

He pushes me over the edge!!! All self control gone, a scream pours through my lips as my hips buck violently to the waves of ecstasy flowing deep inside me. "ohhhhh yesssssss!!" I whimper, giving in to my cravings and his powerfully erotic words. Before I have a chance to catch my breath, I feel him slide on top of me, his hardness rubbing against my sensitive mound.

"Are you ready sweet thing?" he whispers before plunging deep inside my tender walls. I gasp and try to push him away, turning my head from side to side on the pillow. He puts a hand on each side of my head, forcing me to face him. "I want to see your beautiful face as I fuck you hard and make you cum again!" I look into his hungry eyes, panting breathlessly with each excited beat of my heart. The sensations in my body are almost unbearable as he buries his massive cock deep within me over and over. He begins to moan against me, leaning down and taking my breast into his mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmm'" he murmurs licking continuous circles around my hard nipple, pounding me deep into the bed. I can't help but close my eyes as my body thunderously rolls inside building to a climax that's escalated further with each rough thrust.

Despite feeling lost in my own pleasure, I'm aware his moaning is getting deeper as he pumps wildly into me and I know he is getting close. "Please don't cum inside me!" I beg him desperately. Ignoring my pleas, I feel his body stiffen, then shudder continuously as he explodes deep within me. His heavy moans drift against my shoulder as his powerful body collapses on top of me. He stays that way for several minutes, neither of us saying a word. Suddenly, my eyes fill with terror as he reaches down the side of the bed and places the knife at my throat again. He pulls out of me and moves to lay beside me, holding the knife very still for what seems like hours, but is only about 30 seconds. He reaches over and cuts one of my hands free.

"Don't move or say anything." Dropping the knife on the floor, he gets off the bed and gets dressed slowly. He sits down beside me , caressing my hair and leaning down close to my face.

"Do I have to worry about the cops coming after me? Are you going to tell anyone?" His dark eyes penetrate mine, intimidating the hell out of me.

"No, I promise I won't say anything" my voice trembling again, my eyes never leaving his.

"That's a good girl," he says, reaching down and lightly tracing the stretch marks on my belly. "Because if you tell, I guarantee you they won't catch me. But I'll be back for you and I won't be so nice next time." He softly kisses my lips, winks at me and leaves without another word.

I lay on the bed for awhile, then reach up to untie my wrist and ankle with my free hand. Walking into the living room, I turn off the cd player and stand in front of the television. I open a case and pop the tape I rented into the video player. Dimming the lights, I lay down on the couch with a warm blanket, and think how incredibly sexy it is to be scared!!

kari ann
kari ann
8 Followers