Her First Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creative1
Creative1
18 Followers

After several moments of shared tender caresses, we rinsed ourselves in the falls and toweled off. Even though it was not necessary, we helped each other dress. Holding hands, we walked back to camp. I have never liked packing to leave camp because I have always enjoyed being outdoors without the disruptions of daily living to get in the way, but this was the worst it had ever been. My thoughts were of what we had shared, the tenderness, wild passion, untamed lust and total sexual fulfillment. What would things be like once we were back in the work element? We would always keep this weekend to ourselves, of course, but would things be awkward. Time could only tell.

The ride back was completely uneventful. There was the usual bullshit talk. It was almost as if nothing had ever happened. We knew otherwise. Our relationship would be normal again. After arriving at her apartment, I helped her carry her stuff in. We hugged and exchanged a light but still loving kiss, and I headed home as well.

Even though we didn't speak of this ever again, our faces showed the other that we would always remember our weekend together. Our friendship will never die. We will always be there for one another.

Creative1
Creative1
18 Followers
12