Naive Diah and the Old Perverts

Story Info
Tied boyfriend watches Asian girlfriend seduced by perverts.
12.4k words
3.87
71.1k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did it come to this? He was gagged and tied to a chair and watching his pretty asian girlfriend on the tv-screen with an older man in his 60s. He knew that they right now were just in the next room and that the man was a perverted sexual predator of the worst kind and that his girlfriend had just agreed to trust him and let him have completed control over her.

What was worse was that his naive girlfriend was lied to and tricked into believing that it was really him, her dear boyfriend, that had signed on and encouraged every single nasty depraved act that would happen to her this very night.

3 hours earlier...

It had all started with just an ordinary lazy Saturday afternoon. He and his girlfriend had fucked two times on the sofa while watching Netflix and was now half watching TV and half surfing the web on their phones.

His girlfriend Diah, 20 years old just like him, is of Indonesian ethnicity and looks almost exactly like asian pornstar Tia Tanaka. Smooth yellowish skin, round cute face, long straight dark hair and a very fit body with sexy perky tits and a hot asian behind. She was currently only wearing a cute pink top and sexy cute pink thong and as usual looked much younger than she really was. They had been dating for about 6 months and everything was fun and exciting. Diah was a virgin when they met and was very naive when it came to sex but when she finally got the courage to try something new she did it with full focus and energy.

It was like with everything she did, Diah always wanted to do her best. Like blowjobs for example, she was first a bit shocked of the idea of sucking his penis but after thinking about it for some time she now went down on him every chance she could, trying her very best for him to feel great touching her clit as she did and with a smile swallowing his sperm whenever he came in her pretty mouth.

He was surfing the web on his phone and checking out some funny photos when he noticed a blinking add on the page.

"Look here Diah, how fake are these commercial pop ups I get all the time, listen here: Older couple ready to pay handsomely for romantic time with younger couple, only 500 meters from your location! Yeah right. Even the photo looks fake."

He was looking at an older well built gentleman in a suit and a blonde MILF wearing a summer dress both of them maybe I their 40s. He showed his phone to Diah, who had her usual naive smile but also a glimpse of naughtiness.

"Really? You think it is fake? I am sure there are plenty of old bored and rich couples that would pay a young couple to just be close to, talk and feel young again," Diah moved closer to him and put her own phone down.

"Ah come on it is obviously fake."

He looked at the phone again.

"Let's find out!" Diah grabbed his phone now and pressed the photo.

"Hmm Okay they want us to fill in our information first... yeah let's see I am a asian girl 20 years old, location, number and your information ok good. Hmph they want a personality description let's write something sexy like 'always happy to say yes to try something new' yes excellent haha. Oh they want a photo too let's see I know just the one of me in the new bikini..."

Diah was giggling and looking through old photos on his cell, finally picking a photo of her only wearing a black tiny string bikini with her hand on her knees looking back at the camera. Her long dark hair flowed down her back and down to her sexy young ass that was almost entirely nude. The ass was small, round with perfect firm soft young skin. He became horney and hard just looking at the photo.

"I mean ... are you sure about this? That photo is very sexy... I bought that bikini for you last summer and you look smoking hot but they can see your cute ass and and... well okay but just don't answer if they ask for credit card information or social security numbers or anything like that ok??"

He was getting a bit worried now but didn't want to be the one to say no or stop.

"No no of course not, I mean I am just playing, no one is probably gonna see this photo. Oh look cool the site offers us 50$ just to meet another couple. Ok nice press send... aaaand done."

20 minutes later...

He was in their small kitchen making a sandwich when his phone buzzed. From an unknown number was an sms saying that they would love to meet them tonight and an address just a few blocks away. Another photo of the same couple now waving at the camera. He walked as in trance with his phone to Diah showing her the sms.

"Oh wow see I told you! It really is real! Okay I mean hihi now we just have to meet them, we have made a promise! And that 50$ is not too bad to just meet an old couple... Now what should I wear? I know just the outfit..."

1 hour later...

They were now standing outside of an apartment door in a older building. He was unsure what Diah was wearing since she had a long dark jacket on covering her outfit and she had refused to tell him what she had put on. He could see her shoes, a pair of sexy 6 inch red stripper heels that his girlfriend only rarely wore when she was out dancing. A raspy male voice had let them inside the apartment building and now they were outside the large door. There was no name on the mail slot.

Diah took a deep breath, knocked on the door and then immediately started unbuttoning her jacket. She took it off and gave it to him. Underneath she was wearing only a black miniskirt and a light red top. The skirt was of jeans material and very very short leaving her entire sexy asian legs completely naked.

The red top left her shoulders and arms naked and as they waited Diah tugged down on it making sure there was plenty of cleavage between her cute asian tits. The sexy heels and the miniskirt combined made her ass look unbelievably sexy. She flirted with him in silence and leaned forward a bit and gave him a glimpse of a black g-string underneath.

"Do you see something you like, boyfriend? I just thought the old people probably just want to talk and look and flirt a bit with a younger couple, it is of course entirely innocent to dress a little sexy and slutty for them!" He wanted to reply but just then the door was unlocked and opened.

In the doorway stood a very old man and woman both in their 60s with friendly smiles. They were the same man and woman as in the photo but it was very obvious that they had sent a photo of them from 20 years ago. The woman had her hair up in a bun, now gray instead of blonde. The man looked much less handsome now with some baldness showing and wrinkles. He still looked just as strong as in the photos.

"Welcome my dear young guests! I am Lisa and this is my husband James. Oh James look at them so pretty they are, oh do please come inside you look so cold."

Lisa first looked up and down Diah and then walked first up to his girlfriend Diah and gave her a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then gave him a warm hug. He could smell her sweet perfume.

James at the same time also gave his girlfriend a long hug and put his hand very far down her back touching her ass. Probably just an accident since he didn't think about that she would be so tall with her high heels. James gave Diah an innocent smile and then walked over to him and gave him a very strong handshake almost hurting his hand.

They entered the hallway and the old woman Lisa closed the door behind them and locked it with a key that she put in her pocket. James helped him hang up Diahs jacket and never once stopped looking at his girlfriend's body.

"Wait here, we will be right back."

Lisa and James walk through a large double door to the left into what looks like a large living room. The entire apartment is lit with dim antique style lights in the ceiling. Diah looks back at him with a tiny hint of insecurity on her face.

"Wow talking about lying on your profile photo, they must be at least 20 years older than the photo they sent us. But let's just go inside and see what happens, right? I mean we are together the entire time and you are pretty strong. You can take down two retired people without problem right? Or should we go back home? I think James just grabbed my butt... and and stared down at my tits and... "

"I am sure he didn't mean to. I mean, he is just a nice old man. Look we are here now let's just go inside and see what happens..."

He didn't want to be impolite to the nice old couple and back away now. Plus they still had to ask for the key since Lisa for some reason had locked the door behind them.

"You seem sure about this I feel like I should trust you. You will do whatever you say in there, and if you want us to leave just say so okay?" Diah looked at him with trusting eyes.

He was going to reply again but Lisa and James just came back to them still with the really friendly warm smile that just retired people seem to be able to have. Lisa walked up to him and held his hand.

"Come inside, please. Now we think it's for the best if we first split up in different rooms and talk and get to know each other first in pairs. My husband James will take with him your pretty girlfriend Diah to the living room and you and I will go to the office and talk. Follow me."

Lisa held his hand and started dragging him away with her down the hallway.

He looked back at his girlfriend with a look saying 'what should I do?' as he walks more and more away from her. James at the same time walks up to his girlfriend and gently takes her hand. He kisses her petite hand and then with his other hand on her ass guides her to the left into the living room. Her high heels were just slightly muffled by the old carpets on the floor. James catches his eyes and winks at him and Lisa pulls him forward again.

He and old Lisa walked through a hallway and turned around a corner. The furniture, carpet and paintings all clearly show that this is an old people's home. Lisa tells him to open the door at the end of the hallway and he enters a small dark office with two doors, one he figures out leads to the living room where his girlfriend now is with James.

He stops suddenly. They are not alone in the room. At the very back of the office sitting in a green armchair is another even older gentleman maybe in his 80s also wearing a suit. Next to him is a small table with a large scissor and another object the size of his hand covered by a white napkin.

"This is our neighbor Robert, he usually is here to help when we have a new young couple to... play with. Be a good polite little boy and say 'hi Robert'"

Lisa pushed him forward.

"Eh.. hi Robert, I thought it would just be you Lisa and James here with me and my girlfriend...?"

He looked over at the very old man still sitting down. He has thin white hair and tired eyes but with an evil grin on his face.

Robert looks back at him angrily, and leans over to remove the napkin. Under is a gun. Robert holds it in his hand and points it at him.

"Shut up and sit down."

His entire world starts spinning. He can feel his legs shaking as he walks to a heavy wooden chair placed in the middle of the small office and sits down.

Lisa walks up behind him and places a large plastic ball in his mouth with many small holes that he can breathe through. The ball is attached to two black leather straps that she quickly fastens behind is head gagging him and making him unable to speak.

Lisa and Robert quickly now start taking rope and tying his arms and legs to the chair. They quickly tie him well to the chair and after just a few seconds they step back and look at him. He tries to move first his arms and then his legs but can not budge an inch, he is now entirely at the mercy of the older people in the apartment.

Lisa smiles at him again but now also mixing her friendly smile with the same evil grin Robert is having. She walks over to a large TV just in front of him and turns it on. He opens his eyes wide in shock as he on the TV screen sees his sexy girlfriend sitting on an old leather sofa with James next to her with his hand awkwardly on one of her legs. Diah is discretely trying to put one hand on her skirt desperately trying to cover her black thong underneath while talking to James.

Oh god... he realizes that he is watching through a camera what is happening right now in the room just on the other side of the wall.

His girlfriend is alone right now and he is tied and gagged unable to help her in any way. And he has no idea who the three old people in the apartment are. His girlfriend probably didn't even know that there are now not one but two older men with them.

Lisa walked up to him and stroked his chin. Her voice is now tougher with a slight hint of a German accent.

"Ah much better, now the real fun can begin. Let me start by talking about my husband, the bad old man that is right now touching your slutty asian girlfriend in the other room"

Lisa started moving her hand down the front of his chest. Robert had meanwhile taken a big scissor and handed it to Lisa.

"I love my husband but he really is the worst kind of sexual predator you can imagine. He is a true pervert and has the most depraved and sick imagination. He has been to prison three times for all the unmentionable games he has played on naive girls. Your girlfriend just willingly let him grope her asian ass, and now she is very alone and vulnerable with him."

Lisa touched between his legs outside of his pants and he could feel himself getting hard. She then grabbed the side of his pants and quickly with the scissor cut both pants and his underwear open leaving them destroyed on a pile on the floor and his semi erect cock exposed. He looked back at the TV in front of him where he could hear the sound of his girlfriend and James.

"Really you say that he is your first boyfriend? I guess you must have been a good asian student before not fooling around hehe. But stay here and I will just go take a look how it's going for him and my wife."

James stood up on the sofa, looked back at his uncomfortable girlfriend with a happy smile and walked away.

He could see him walk out of what could be seen on the screen and immediately after opening the door to the office he, Lisa and Robert were in. James walked in, closing the door behind him. James looks over at the chair he is tied to and down on his naked legs and laughs.

"Haha are you comfortable watching the show? I assume my wife has told you that you tonight will get to watch a sexy porn show starring your own girlfriend as the lead role!"

He moved closer to him making sure he didn't block the view of his girlfriend sitting alone on the sofa and then standing up trying to pull down her miniskirt to cover more of her ass.

"Ngngggff...! Peeaaase!" He tried to speak but the ball gag in his mouth stopped most of the sound.

"What did you say, I can't really hear you? Did you say you wanted me to seduce and fuck your girl? Well I mean if you really want to haha! That little thing between your legs sure ain't gonna get anywhere near her tight pussy tonight that is for sure!"

James now was also talking with a heavy German accent that he had hid before. James leaned over his crotch and first flicked his cock gently with his finger and then suddenly spanked it with his open palm sending pain through his body.

"Lisa, you take good care of him here and I will go back to our asian slut in the other room. I can't believe that she dressed like a sexy prostitute coming here hehe that was so thoughtful of her. Tell me by the way does your girlfriend enjoy getting fucked by huge cocks haha?"

James walked out the door to the living room laughing and Robert closed it again behind him.

"Whaa? Nfooogh!!"

"Shhh my liebling quiet now let us watch the TV and see what happens next. Ganz gut ja?"

Lisa grabbed his dick with her warm hand slowly stroking him making him feel good as they watched James walk up to the sofa on the TV. He had a large regular camera an a strap around his neck. But first he walked closer to the camera with his back to Diah and took out a small bag of blue pills. Still hiding it from Diah he discreetly put one viagra in his mouth and swallowed it and then turned back to her.

"Dear Diah I just spoke to your lovely dear boyfriend and we have decided we will do something fun and exciting tonight! You see that black object on the wall in front of you? That is an HD camera that is linked directly to a TV in the office on the other side of the wall. Your boyfriend will watch you and me getting to know each other."

He watched as Diah looked directly at him on the screen with a confused look.

"He has started by telling us that you should answer all my questions truefully no matter how very private they might be."

James kept standing looking down at Diah grabbing her attention.

"He... he really said that?"

She was looking at the camera again.

"Do you find that sexy my dear boyfriend?"

She looked back up at James

"Okay, I trust you completely if my boyfriend trusts you...What do you want to ask James?"

Diah was so easy to fool.

"First, your boyfriend thought it would be fun if I took some photos with this camera as I ask the questions and I promised to send you all of the photos to you after tonight. Second, always call me Sir or Sir James. It is all part of the fun games we have prepared for you both tonight!"

"Hihi okey then... Sir! That sounds fun! Where do you want me to stand when you take photos of me Sir?"

Diah was smiling her naive happy smile now and stood up from the sofa pulling on her skirt again.

"Excellent! Why don't you start by turning around and crossing your legs? Yes yes just like that hehe now put one finger to your lips like you just did something bad good and the other hand on your hip yessss. Now tell me about your boyfriend in the other room, you said he was your first?"

"Hihi yes Sir! I had a very strict childhood but now I am much more open to try new things and when my boyfriend suggests something I trust him completely and always say yes."

"Good girl, good girl. Ok now spread your legs and bend forward a little for me yes yes so beautiful you are just like that hehe."

Back in the office he watched in horror how his girlfriend skirt was sliding up her ass and starting to show her black thong underneath. She really seemed to enjoy the attention the old pervert was giving her. He also started to find it hot and sexy to his girlfriend pose for a stranger and Lisa did great stroking his cock and now massaging his balls. He started to feel really good and closer to coming. Lisa noticed his cock stirring.

"Oh you like that? You enjoy watching your girlfriend strip for my husband? I assure you that this is just the beginning heh. Don't look at my hand, keep watching the screen."

"Now pretty Diah tell me all about your sex life, but first why don't you sit down on your knees and smile for me yes just like that oh oops seems your miniskirt is a bit short for that oh well oh well hehe."

James kept taking photos and Diah first tried to pull down the skirt again that was now showing half her ass before giving up, it was just too short.

"Yes Sir! We mostly make love in a missionary position but I also love to ride him and suck and lick on his penis. We always use a condom but I secretly would prefer if he would try to come inside of my... pussy.. but he always insists on coming in the condom... But when he comes in my mouth he has suggested and convinced me that I always swallow."

"Yes yes good girls always swallow and you are a good girl yes you sure are. But don't use those words, say fuck and cock instead! I am an old man and fucked plenaty of pussy in my life, you see me and my wife have an understanding and she also quite enjoys the young girls I bring to us...Tell me more, I am sure a pretty young girl like you have plenty of fantasy's and turn ons."