Her First Time

Story Info
Female slave submits to her Mistress.
3.9k words
4.53
84.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into her big green eyes I could see the fear there. I could also see the trust she had for me, but it was the fear that stood out. She was very new to BDSM. This was her first time. She was still fairly new to acting on her lesbian urges too. She had only two women before me and I had not as yet taken her. Her eyes were glued to me as I stood there looking at her. I heard her breath catch and knew the way I looked was exciting her. The black leather fit me like a glove, lacing up the front and cut so low it barely covered my nipples. It almost looked like a black leather corset. It accentuated my slender waist and full hips. High heels, black garter belt and fishnets made the whole outfit more enticing.

My long red hair hung half way down my back. Her eyes kept darting to the crop I held in my hand. The longer she stood there looking at me the more fearful she became. I ran the tip of my tongue over my ruby red lips. I still had not said a word to her. Putting my hand up I touched her cheek then leaned forward and kissed her sweet lips. She tried to put her arms around me but I stepped back. I smiled at her and stroked her sweet cheek again. She smiled tremulously back. My eyes met hers and she could see my love for her reflected there. I told her I was going to leave the room for a few minutes and that I wanted her to remove all her clothing and then kneel in the middle of the room and wait for me. The lights in the room were very dim and the sides of the room were in shadows.

I returned in just a few minutes and found her kneeling just as I had told her. I handed her a goblet of merlot. She loves merlot and I knew that would help her to relax. As she sipped the wine, she remarked on the beauty of the cut glass goblet. I told her the goblet only reflected the beauty that is her. Between the wine and a little conversation she started to become more relaxed. Then it was time.

I took the now empty goblet from her hand and had her stand. I felt her tremble as I put the padded restraints on her wrists. The fear was coming back quickly. I pulled her hands over her head and fastened the chain on them to the hook in the ceiling. She had not noticed the hook until that point. I turned the lights on to bright and the whole room came into focus. Her gasp was audible and a small whimper escaped her. Voice shaking she whispered that the room looked like a torture chamber. I told her that is exactly what it is. She asked me if I was going to hurt her. I told her oh yes, that I was going to hurt her…a lot. As I started to place the first ankle restraint around her ankle to spread her wide, she pulled away. One very sharp smack with the crop across her ass was enough to make her stand still as she should.

After she was restrained completely, I walked slowly around her, examining her with my eyes. I ran the crop lovingly over her sweet rounded ass. As I caressed each nipple with the crop I could see them start to harden. Then I talked to her softly, reminding her of what we had talked about over the last several days, and how I was going to make her mine. She wanted this, she wanted it very badly, but the fear was almost overwhelming her.

I moved up to her and took her lips with mine. Kissing her softly and tenderly, then with more passion. My tongue probing her mouth, caressing her tongue, dancing with it. I let my hands begin to explore her body. I told her I would learn every inch of her body, that I would be able to close my eyes and see any or all of it any time I wished. I let my hands explore her back, stroking it softly, occasionally kissing it gently. She began to tremble under my touch. From her back I moved to the backs of her legs, starting at her ankles, touching, caressing, kissing the backs of her knees, up her thighs, letting my hands and mouth learn her. The closer I got to her delectable pussy and ass, the more she trembled. Her breath was coming harsh and fast. I could see her pussy juices starting to run down her legs. As I began to explore her crack and her ass she began to moan quietly. My finger began to rub her ass hole. Then I slid my finger in, burying it completely and quickly. I knew that hurt her a little, but it was only slight and was nothing compared to what she would feel.

I let her feel my finger in her, moving it roughly in her, then pushed another finger hard into her. She was very tight, and very tense. I fucked her for a couple of minutes with the two fingers. I knew it would take some work to stretch her out for what I had planned for other sessions. I am a harsh mistress, and I warned her of this, but I would take it easy on her this first time…easy for me that is. She may not think it very easy.

I moved around to the front of her and looked at her. Her eyes were bright and showed need. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was so wet it was shining. My hands began their journey over the front of her body. Her moans were coming louder now and more frequent. I knew what she wanted, but knew she was afraid to ask me. Smart girl. I caressed her legs, and her belly. Bending I kissed her navel, and kissed down almost to her pubic mound. She was freshly shaved and that was good, but from now on I would be the one to shave her. My kisses caused her trembling to increase. I ran my fingers up the inside of her thigh. Getting her juices on my fingers I rose and held them out to her. She looked at me blankly. She was so innocent. She would be fun to train. It would also be good to train her as I did love her and want her very much.

I told her to suck my fingers and she did. I had her clean them completely. Then I turned my attention to her breasts. What beautiful breasts she had, very large and full. I stroked and massaged each breast. Then I moved to her nipples. Her nipples were fairly large and were very hard and jutting out. I rubbed them between my fingers, pinched them lightly and pulled them. The pleasure she was feeling was evident. Without warning I began to pinch both hard. I increased the pressure and watched her face. I wanted to see how much she could take before she cried out. It did not take long for a moan of pain to escape her lips. I increased the pressure for just a moment then released her nipples from my fingers. Her relief was evident and her light cries of pain ceased.

Now it was time for her pussy. I began stroking her inner thighs and moved my hands upward. Her breathing became ragged gasps. She strained to push herself to me. My fingers reached her pussy lips and began to feel and explore them. She begged me, just softly moaning the words please, please over and over. I quickly slid two fingers into her. Pushing them hard and deep into her. She cried out and then she started to cum. Her body shook and spasmed as she came. I was displeased. I had told her at the start that she was not to cum until I gave her permission. When her orgasm was over I continued to explore her pussy, getting to know the feel of her under my hands. As my fingers moved to her clit she had another orgasm. I ignored it for the time being, and continued to rub and feel her clit.

When I stopped rubbing her clit, I stepped back and looked at her. She could see the displeasure in my face and fear again came into her eyes. She asked me what was wrong. I told her she had orgasmed without my permission, and not once, but twice. She told me she could not help it. She told me anyone would have orgasmed. I let her know that she is not anyone she is my slave and she will learn to help it, for each time she did it without my permission she would be punished, and she already had two infractions to be punished for. The fear was back in her face and eyes, stronger than it had been before. She had good reason for it to be there now, and I told her so.

Without saying another word I strode across the room and picked out a flogger. I am a little different than most Mistresses, I really am not much into flogging. I mainly used flogging for punishment. I looked into her eyes before I raised the whip. I wanted her to see my displeasure. At the touch of the whip she cringed and cried out. I could not help but smile for I was starting out slowly and lightly. At each bite of the whip into her tender flesh she would cry out. I increased the tempo and the strength. Just because I do not favor the whip does not mean I do not know how to use one and I flogged her expertly over the backs of her thighs, her sweet rounded ass, and her back. Her sobs and cries filled the room but still I continued until I felt satisfied. The lash marks were very visible and quite red. I walked to the front of her and lashed her three times very hard on her breasts. With each hard bite of the whip she screamed. She hung there sobbing quietly as I put the whip away. I saw that the whip had left a deep mark right across her right nipple. That would make that nipple that much more tender.

After I put the whip down, I bent and licked her very red right nipple. I liked the way she winced as I did it. Then I took her lips with mine and kissed her hungrily. My examination of her had excited me and I was very wet. I kissed her long and deeply. She responded instantly and pressed her body tight to mine. I released her lips and bent to unshackle her ankles. She asked if we were done. I laughed and told her we had just started. I released her from the hook but kept her wrists in the restraints. As I looked at her I wondered if she knew how very turned on I was. I do not know how she could help but see my juices running down my legs.

I decided right then to alter my plans a little. I led her over to a chair but instead of sitting her in it, I sat in it myself. I told her to kneel in front of me. As she knelt I spread my legs very wide and told her to pleasure me. She smiled and her eyes shone as she buried her head in my pussy. Her tongue touched my clit and it was like a jolt of lightening through it. I moaned. She began to lick my clit in earnest. When she started sucking and biting my clit she set my whole body on fire. I wrapped my hands in her hair and held her head tight against me. Her mouth was driving me crazy! I told her to fuck me with her tongue and she stuck her tongue deeply into my burning hot pussy. I screamed as I came. I came hard and I came fast. My cum flowing out of me and covering her face. She lapped it up as if she were starving. As my orgasm subsided I pulled her to me again and kissed her long and hard, tasting me on her lips and tongue.

I led my sweet slave to an examining table. I love this table. I use it frequently and not just for medical scenes. I am a small women and this gives me easy access to the whole body. After getting her in just the right position to give me full access to her ass as well as her pussy, I lifted her arms over her head and used the attached chain to restrain her to the hook in the wall. Placing her feet in the stirrups I cuffed each ankle to the leg rest. Using rope I secured her thighs as well. I loved the way she looked laying there. Her eyes showing love and fear, her lush body trembling slightly, totally helpless and in my power.

I moved up the left side of her and pulled a tray of instruments close to me. She strained to look but this was made especially for me and had a barrier around three sides of it, hiding what was on it, from view. She asked me if I was going to gag her. I told her no, that I do not like gags, I prefer hearing the cries of pain, the screams. My answer only served to frighten her more. She told me she was afraid. I told her she had reason to be. My answer did not soothe her at all.

Taking her left nipple in my hand I began to rub it and squeeze it roughly. I discovered it was very sensitive. I pinched it hard. I enjoyed her winces and little moan. I pulled her nipple out as far as I could then let it slip through my fingers. I continued to pinch and pull on her nipple until it was getting red and sore. Picking up a cold pack I began to rub her nipple. I could see she liked that, but soon her pleasure turned to being uncomfortable and then to a deep ache. Not only the nipple aches, but the whole breast aches. It also makes the nipples very sensitive and sore. I knew what she was feeling and continued to rub her nipple hard with the cold pack. She began to moan with the ache it was causing her nipple. Laying the cold pack aside I picked up a long slender, flat paddle and smacked her nipple sharply. She let out a cry of pain and her eyes opened very wide. I smacked her sharply again, once, twice, three times. Each time her cry got louder. Taking a clothespin I placed it straight on her hard hurting nipple, taking a fairly big bite with it, all the way down to the aureole. She moaned at the feel of the clothespin. Taking the tray I moved to the other side and her already sore right nipple. Just because she was sore was not going to deter me from working on her nipple. After all she was the one that had disobeyed and had to be punished. Now she would reap the consequences.

As I began to roughly pinch and pull her right nipple she cried out loudly that it hurt so much. I still pinched and pulled it like I did the other one. I knew the pain was bad and would shoot through her whole breast. When I pulled it out hard and let it slip from my fingers she was crying and moaning. She jerked hard and cried out loudly when I first put the cold pack on her nipple and began to rub it. Then came a sigh of relief as the cold made it feel better, eased the ache. The relief only lasted a short time before her nipple really began to ache and then burn. I knew her nipple felt like it was on fire. She was crying out and asking me to stop, I ignored her pleas for a short time, then removed the cold pack. When I smacked her nipple with the paddle her scream rent the air. Three more times I smacked it and her screams got louder each time. Her screams only excited me more and I smacked her one more time, even harder than before. Her scream was very loud. When I placed the clothes pin on that nipple her screams filled the room and excited me beyond belief. I could not resist taking my own nipple in my hand and rubbing and pinching it hard. The pain from my own fingers only excited me more.

I removed the clothespins from both nipples at the same time. The blood rushing back into the nipples only made them hurt more. I began to lick and suck her poor aching nipples. She squirmed and moaned under my mouth. Her need was strong. It matched my own. When I began sucking on her right nipple the pain lanced through her nipple and breast again. After sucking long and hard on her right nipple I moved down to the foot of the table. I was amazed at how wet she was, amazed and very pleased. I wanted her hurting, aching, needing me.

I looked at her sweet hot pussy, juices dripping, her clit huge and swollen. I could not resist tasting her nectar. I ran my tongue slowly up from her ass, up her sweet pussy lips, to her clit. Her cry of pleasure was sweet to hear. I could tell she was fighting hard not to cum as she asked me to please let her cum. I licked her long and slowly again, taking pleasure in her fight to obey me. She asked me again to please let her cum. I told her no, that I would only let her cum if she pleased me. She promised me she would do her best to please me.

I got the paddle that I had used before and went back up the side of the table and slapped her left nipple twice. The I paused. She began to beg me to not hit her right nipple. She begged and pleaded with me, but to no avail. Suddenly and without warning I slapped her right nipple hard. She screamed loudly. Her eyes filled with tears. She again started begging me and pleading with me not to hit her nipple. I listened to her cries. I could see both pain and fear in her eyes and face. Smack! Her scream was long and loud, and echoed in the room. Her screams went through me like a shock wave and I had to fight myself not to cum right then. The inside of my thighs were wet almost to my knees. My clit was aching, throbbing. I needed release just as she did, but I made myself wait too. Aside from my thorough enjoyment of her pain, I knew the strong pain would help to take away the focus from her pussy and her need to cum at my touch.

Moving back down between her legs I began to spank her pussy. The long narrow paddle was perfect for this. I watched her pussy become very red as I spanked her. Every once in a while I would be sure and give her clit a good slap. She would cry out each time I did. I spanked her pussy in a slow steady rhythm until I knew she felt like her pussy was on fire, then I began to concentrate on hitting her clit each time with the paddle. Her clit became huge, red, and swollen.

Taking six clothespins I spread her wide, placing three clothespins on each side on her red, stinging, pussy lips. She gasped as I put each clothespin in place. Tantalizing her I ran my finger around the inside of her lips. Taking an ice cube I began stroking her clit with it. She shrieked when I first touched it. I began to rub her clit hard and fast. Rubbing up and down it, then in circles. Her whimpers became moans, moans of pleasure and of pain. I knew exactly what she was feeling, her clit felt cold and ached, but felt like it was on fire too. It also felt very good. I stopped with the ice. I knew her clit was very tender and sensitive now. I placed a tight clamp half way down her clit. That was just pure pain as it clamped down on her red, swollen, throbbing clit.

Getting a medium sized vibrating dildo, I turned it on and rammed it hard into her dripping cunt. I fucked her with a nice steady rhythm. I would bring her to the edge of cumming then back off. Sometimes I would give the clamp on her clit a sharp twist. Then I would start fucking her again and bring her back up to the edge, still not allowing her to cum. I removed the dildo and then removed the clamp. Her clit hurt badly as it filled with blood.

Taking the ice I began rubbing her clit again. She was crying, begging me to stop, begging me to let her cum, begging me to never stop. I loved watching her as I tortured her. Her whole body reacted to the pain and the pleasure. I tortured her clit mercilessly. Her screams just drove me on. I put the ice down and reached for the clit stimulator.

I pressed it tight against her so very sensitive, aching and throbbing clit. I turned it on. Her moans again turned to screams. I knew how she was feeling here too. The pain is incredible, so is the pleasure. I rubbed her clit hard and fast, giving her no mercy. She was screaming no, no, to me, begging me to stop, pleading with me. I told her to cum for me. I continued rubbing her clit as she exploded in orgasm. Not one orgasm, not two, not three, but orgasm after orgasm, one right after the other. Her cries of orgasmic pleasure rang throughout the room.

Soon she was begging me to stop, to please, please stop, she could not stand any more. Still I made her cum until I could not stand it any more and had to have release of my own. I took the restraints off her wrists and got up on the table, placing my hot, dripping pussy over her face. I told her to fuck me, to fuck me hard, and she did. As I began to lick her pussy and clit, she rammed her fingers into me, and bit down on my clit with a vengeance. She ravaged my pussy and my clit while I licked and sucked hers. Spasm after spasm of orgasmic pleasure ripped through my body. My screams were muffled by her sweet pussy as she began to cum again.