her Heart Ch. 03

Story Info
He tantalizes her in her fantasy.
3.1k words
4.25
9.7k
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she was going insane. Silently, she stood up, feeling the desperation inside. she turned off the movie and went into the bedroom. Deciding to take a nap, she lay down on the bed, nestling her head on her pillow. she closed her eyes and waited. her thoughts turned to Him, to her fantasy, and this time she did not fight it. she simply opened up her mind to view the dream.

she felt His hand running along her back, touching her skin. she held her head down, the leather blind fold still making it impossible for her to see. her hair was pulled back, allowing any breeze to whisper across her neck. her hands and knees carried her weight as she waited for His command. she felt her body tingle every place that His fingers touched. she moaned in the back of her throat loving the feel of His work roughened hands on her skin.

His arm rose up again, and He brought the flogger down onto her back, a little harder. He felt the power flowing through Him. It was an amazing feeling, knowing that she was His. He knew the power of control, the gift of her submission. It poured through His heart, His soul and His mind. His hand rose again, bringing the flogger down on her back again. He knew that this was what she wanted, what she craved. He knew that in bringing her this pain He brought her pleasure.

His hand came back again and again, flogging her back with the leather. Soft redness appeared as her skin heated under the attack. her back arched into the teasing leather as it descended on her over and over again. He felt the beast in Him coming forth. He did not wish to go too far. When He felt He was losing control, He stopped. her whimper almost drove Him mad. He knew He had to stop for now. He did not want to go so far that He lost control.

Stepping back, He examined her back. The soft warm heated red glow that He saw warmed His heart. she had whimpered, moaned and whispered His name, but she had never once asked for Him to slow down or stop. her trust in His abilities always amazed Him. He turned from her and placed the flogger on the table by the bed. As His back was turned to her, He said, "Turn over onto your back, dear one." He heard her move around as she obeyed Him. He walked over to the dresser and lit some incense, the scent Tthey both enjoyed. He lit an unscented candle knowing she liked the warmth and glow it provided. Then, He left the room.

she lay on the bed, her breathing picking up the scent He lit and knowing in her heart that He had lit a candle as well. her heart swelled, He knew her so well. her ears strained to hear Him, and she knew exactly when He left the room. she knew she was to lie there, unmoving until He returned or told her to move. her fingers itched to run up and down her body. she felt the heat of His leather's caress still on her back. she felt the beads of moisture trailing down her thigh. she knew that He owned her body's responses.

she felt more than heard His return. she was pleased that she had been as still as possible while He was gone. It was an accomplishment in many ways. she always wanted to please Him, to give Him the knowledge that she respected Him.

she was so lost in her thoughts, she had not heard Him come to the side of the bed. He knew she was off in her head, and thinking to completely surprise her, He simply drew His fingers to her breast and allowed the ice cube to touch her hard nipple. The shriek that came from her made His face spread in a smile. It was exactly the response He had been wanting. His hand drew the ice cube back and forth over her left nipple, watching as her back arched and shudders coursed through her body.

He then drew the ice down over the swell of her breast into the valley between. He simply left it there to melt. He stepped back and watched as the beads of water slipped down the sides of her body. He saw her hands twitch at her sides, and He laughed in His head. she wanted to move the ice. It often began a cold pain when sitting in one spot. He watched as her body squirmed. Coming back to the side of the bed, He brought another ice cube to her right nipple. He watched in amazed amusement as her back arched off the bed. her hands fluttered in the air, wanting control.

He watched her face as she struggled. she wanted to move the ice, to tell Him to move it, anything to get relief. she said nothing. her agitated hands, made their way to behind her head, where He saw her grip tightly, hoping to gain more control over herself. He danced the ice cube down the middle of her stomach, watching as beads of liquid trailed across her body, tickling her sides as it melted. He reached her belly button and swirled the ice round in a circle until it was completely melted.

His head bent down, and He lapped at the pool of liquid around her navel. He sucked at her skin, feeling the heat of her body reaching into His mouth. His fingers traveled down the rest of her body, seeking the secret folds that were nestled between her legs. He lightly pressed His fingers against her clit and rubbed the tips around in circles. her back arched off the bed into His hand. He smiled in satisfaction. His fingers left her body arching for more. He heard her mumble under her breath.. "NO, don't leave!" He smiled in Domly smugness and walked back out of the room.

she sighed in exasperation as He left her body heated and iced from His play. she lay there waiting and waiting. He did not return. Knowing that she could not move, she lay there thinking. she drifted off to sleep. He walked back into the room, smiling as He saw she had fallen asleep. This had been His plan. He had stayed away longer than He wanted to make sure she had fallen asleep. He walked quietly across the room. His gaze traveled down her body sprawled out for Him to see. He looked at her face and tightness filled His chest. she was His.

His fingers reached down and lightly caressed the skin on her inner thigh. He felt the heat from her body as His hand drew closer to her center. He climbed onto the bed beside her, already having stripped His clothes. Making as little noise as possible, He unwrapped the wicked treat He had for His dear one. Throwing the wrapper away, He looked down at her face. His hand brought the treat down between her legs. He spread her wider and deftly slid it inside of her. He watched as her body responded instantly. He hurried straddled her body, wrapping His legs around her torso. she gasped, "Master, what have You done?"

He laughed quietly. "My dear one, it is a popsicle, a cherry one. A nice and cold treat for the heat of your body to melt as you service Me." her arms flailed around her, "No, Master, please, it is too much." His hands wrapped around her wrists and pulled them above her head. "No, you say, My dear one. I will not be as gentle now."

His knees rested under her chin on either side of her head. He grabbed His cock and slapped it across her face, watching as she squirmed under His body. He grabbed a hold of her jaw and pulled her mouth open. Looking into what He saw of her face, He brought His cock to her mouth and pushed it into her. He groaned in His head so she did not hear as the heat and moisture surrounded Him. He began to pump His cock into her, forcing her to take as much or as little as He wanted her to.

His hand still held her wrists as she struggled. His other hand reached over into the box by the table and brought out a vibrator. Reaching behind Him, He checked the progress of her treat. It was melted. He could see the red juice had trickled out and now coated her thighs as well. He pulled the stick out of her and then, being none too gentle, He shoved the vibrator inside her. He squeezed His thigh muscles around her body as she bucked up into Him. He waited to see if she would control her mouth's reaction.

He smiled in satisfaction when not even the tip of her teeth hit against Him. Making sure the vibrator was securely inside of her, He brought His hand back around to the front of His body. His hand wrapped around her neck softly tracing the contours, feeling her pulse beating rapidly underneath. The back of His fingers swept up the side of her face and curled into her hair. With enough force to cause her some pain, He grabbed a hold of her hair and held her head in place.

His body came forward, putting weight onto the tips of His knees, and He started a pounding rhythm into her mouth. His head bent down as close to her face as He could get and He whispered, "Do well, dear one, and I might let you cum." He felt her body tighten under His. her mouth wrapped tighter around His cock, and He couldn't help the groan that escaped His mouth. He set a harsh rhythm, pushing in and out of her mouth. her efforts doubled in strength.

her tongue lapped at the tip of Him as He would withdraw. Then as He entered again, she sucked down around His length. her tongue swept across the bottom of His thickness, reaching up the sides as best she could. her body quaked under His. The sensations shooting through her body from the vibrator were so powerful. she desperately needed, wanted to cum. she doubled her efforts yet again, sucking Him into her mouth, purring in the back of her throat, sending sensations pulsing through His body.

He moaned at her purrs and pushed into her mouth harder. His entire length slipped into her mouth. He felt her struggle to breathe, felt her struggle not to gag. she took Him into her mouth and purred again. The vibrations in her throat sent Him over the edge. His body pushed Himself completely into her, and He spasmed, filling her mouth. she continued with her mouth wrapped around Him, sucking softly, swallowing. her tongue gently swirled around Him, adding sensation as His climax finished. He pulled out of her, His body shuddering.

He looked down at her and smiled. He watched her struggle against the pulsing sensations traveling through her body. He went to the end of the bed. Laughing softly, He said, "I always liked cherry popsicles." He withdrew the vibrator and ran His tongue up the length of her lips. her knees came up off the bed, and her legs pulled away, opening herself to Him. His tongue reached out and wrapped around her clit, sucking gently. His teeth nipped at her. He felt her body stiffen. she was close to losing control of her orgasm

He brought His fingers to her and pushed two inside of her. her body was on fire. her muscles so tight He could barely fit His fingers inside of her. He moved His fingers in and out of her body, slow and steady. her hips bucked against Him. A smile lighted His face. His tongue lapped at the cherry juices that had wet her thighs. Then feeling her body's response build, He picked up the tempo of His fingers, looked up at her and in a strong voice, "Cum now, My dear one."

His mouth moved down, and His teeth sank into her clit as His fingers pushed into her over and over again faster and faster. He felt her muscles squeezing around His finger and then she spasmed around Him. her juices began to flow around Him as she came. her musky scent filled the room, her back arching off the bed, a scream on her lips with His name echoing around the room. He withdrew His fingers and lapped at her slit tasting her essence. Then He stood up beside the bed.

He removed the blind fold and watched as her eyes fluttered open. Ttheir eyes locked, and He smiled at her. "Well done, My dear one." His head bent, and His lips met hers, kissing her softly as she smiled at His pleasure.

her eyes popped open. her body was on fire. she had fallen into a dream that was so real. her nipples were hard against her clothes, her panties wet with her dew. she looked at the clock. she jumped out of the bed, running into the living room. her heart was racing. she grabbed the laptop and pulled it into her lap. Opening it up, she waited, drumming her fingers and looking at the clock. It was 3:45 pm, fifteen minutes. she grumbled under her breath at the computer, taking its own sweet time. Then she was signing on, her breath hitched. The anticipation had built to a cresting wave. she was going to talk to Him. her body hummed with added energy, wishing, wanting.

Yahoo popped up and she waited as it signed her in. she held her breath and looked. No, He wasn't there yet. Sigh, she hoped she hadn't missed Him. she bounced around reading blogs, looking for things to keep her occupied. she read and commented on other's pages, and then she looked at the clock. 4:00pm, she nearly jumped out of her seat silently squealing with joy. she brought up the main messenger screen and watched, waiting.......nothing. she was ready to pounce on Him when He arrived, but she would not. she would act calm, natural, like she hadn't been thinking about Him all day.

4:15 pm, she looked on. Maybe something happened and He was delayed. she hoped that He was alright, not hurt and on His way to her, wherever He might be. 4:30 pm still He wasn't there, 5 pm, she began to get frustrated. she had been thinking, waiting, wanting and He wasn't there. she started to beat at the walls of her heart with her mind. she sent a message... "The fact that i can look forward to something all day, and then be so deeply disappointed when it doesn't happen....and the fact that i can wait for an hour, wondering, hoping, and with every second and minute that ticks by feel it just as deeply.... well it makes one wonder."

5:30 pm, she wanted to pull out her hair, screaming and crying. The pain was deep. Why did He do this to her? Why did He set up a time and not show up? How many people set up a time to meet someone and then just not show up? her mind screamed at her over and over again, how stupid, ugly, worthless, pathetic she was. Had she really let Him get to her again? she calmed down and signed out, hoping He had simply been delayed and maybe in time, He would get on and send her a message. she went to bed falling into a deep sleep, finally.

she woke up much later 9:30 pm, barely functioning. she walked into the living room and signed onto the net once again. she thought for sure that by now, He would have sent her a message, at least letting her know why He was not there. Silently, with a heavy and hopeful heart, she signed into Yahoo and waited. The screen flared to life and she looked, there was nothing. He was not on, and there was no message. she had been stood up again, left alone to wonder, to hurt, to cry out in pain at no one. He wasn't there.

she fell back into the bedroom, tired and exhausted from the mental and emotional anguish of the day. He didn't know or understand how she felt. He had hurt her again. Why didn't He realize the power He had? she felt lost, abandoned, alone. Once again, she was left to handle the doubts and fears alone, in the shadows of her mind. she had let Him hurt her again. she screamed in her mind all of the hateful and terrible things anyone had ever said to her. He could not know the depth of pain He had caused. With just one 16 hour sitting, she had lost control of her heart and mind again. The walls she had built around her had crumbled into nothing. she was as weak as she possibly could be. her heart ached in ways she never knew it could.

The next morning, she awoke to remember the pain of His absence. she went to her computer, signing on to check but with little hope. Again there was nothing, He had not been in touch. she felt the power in her heart, a small peanut size point in her heart that held her power. she no longer had the strength of will to fight. her determination and will had melted into the background. she had given Him another chance, and He had disappointed her. she knew it hadn't been a week, two weeks or even a month as it had reached last time, but could she really afford to give Him that much time again?

she reached into her heart and began to write, the pain, the fears, the doubts and loneliness flowing from her heart, through her fingertips, and unto the page of a document. she wrapped her story around truth and fairy tale. The words flowed as the pain did. her body felt the exhaustion of reliving the past, of recounting the events, the pain. she found the strength to continue on, writing out her pain. she patched in real events, real feelings with things that did not exist, weaving a story that hopefully would speak to many.

At the end of her rope, feeling the pain, the loss and betrayal, she simply decided to disappear. If He wanted her, He would have to find her and chase her. she no longer would chase Him. she would not be played. He once said that she could not get rid of Him easily. she would have to delete Him from every source of communication before He would give up. she challenged Him to do so. If He really wanted her, He would chase her, stalk her, find her and win her...