All Comments on 'Her Heart's Desire'

by bartok_star

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

What a great little story and so well told. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3/5,Great idea!

Great first page but pissed that there isn't anymore. Make another page or two and it will be the next best seller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3/5 stars

I can't give it more than three stars as it's more a story idea than a full story. It's all over too soon. It was a very promising opening page and nothing after. Actually it left me kind of pissed off that I wanted to know more about his own relationship with his wife and all the other things that needed to be explored. Too bad!

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Have to agree.

The commentators above felt as I did that this was a well written story with the necessary advantage of a true 'friend with benefits' but no 'wham bam mam'.

Very special.

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

Write some more. I have read them all and enjoyed them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

A loving story with a plausible tale of fantasy becoming reality unexpectedly. A easy and comfortable story to read with a satisfying ending. Thank you.

malloystermalloysterover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Good job. I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Another great story. You should do some work on expanding this one, make it longer :) Maybe eventually a little swapping between the couples. Keep the great stories coming!

songnstorysongnstoryover 15 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I loved the friendship, the connection, that made the sex more powerful. To me, this sort of thing is more enjoyable than the "gonna fuck dat cunt, cumslut!" teen-dream writing out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice work

This is a lovely story of friendship and affection. It is not entirely plausible, and there are a score of potential problems which COULD develop....but then, such is so much of real life. I liked the story.

-- KK in Texas

ELFletcherELFletcherover 15 years ago
beautiful

As an eroticism, it is luke warm, but as a story of friendship, and love absolutely beautiful. A great story where sex is not the story, but a vital part that could not be glossed over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous