All Comments on 'Her Hottest Halloween'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yummy

Wow, that was so hot!! Loved it start ro finish!

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974over 11 years ago
HOT!

Easily one of the hottest stories I've read here recently. Only thing it was missing was the Wolf taking her ass in the woods. Five stars!

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

that was an intense story. i loved how you kept it going to a proper finish, and your writing style is gripping and evocative. i look forward to reading more stories!

eekanifeekanifover 11 years ago
Aworoooo

Thank you... Lovely.

Exactly what I had hoped and a wee bit more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

I love how free and artistic your writing is. Aside from the fact that this (and many others of your works) are the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful stories I've read, you somehow manage to make the endings with just a pang of loss, to make me want more. Your descriptions are incredible aswell, not prude yet not trash, just the perfect amount of bad words to make it feel sexy. Continue writing, you have a beautiful gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was hoping for a "What a big dick you have!", but it was good non the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved this story! So well written!

Of course I would have preferred it if Ridinghood and the Wolf wound up together. But that’s just because I’m a “happily-ever-after” kind of woman. The ending you wrote does go well with the story.

I truly hope you continue to write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
1273 Followers
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...