All Comments on 'Her Indiscretion, My Salvation'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Appreciate the non-cuckolding Theme

Nice work - thanks - the title says it all - more please

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story.

I am so tired of sicko authors writing and posting stories about wimps cumming in their pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

I like your themes of your stories. The writing is good and the endings believable. I want to see more. Thank you for what you have written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Great read. I think the lack of wimp husbands in your stories is how it really is. Please write more as I always like your work.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed this. Good job.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Oh so hot !!!!

I found this story to be oh so similar to your "Cindy, Oh Cindy" so my comments on that fine tale apply equally to this one. In my reading of you so far, I find that you tend to be lenient on the misbehaving wife while kicking her lover in the balls and fucking his wife. Don’t get me wrong; I actually like this more ‘gentle’ form of revenge! I have some misgivings regarding a future relationship with Janet! At their first meeting after “a couple of chocolate shakes as he told her everything” she got pissed off enough to say, "Why am I getting so pissed off? You're a good-looking, sexy guy who's probably as horny as I am. Why don't you and I get it on while they're busy with each other?" Wow! Can he really trust her in a long term relationship?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Very good story

Kevin should have been taking care of the home front instead of acting the marauder.

Tim recognized a good thing when he saw it, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Answer to PEATBOG in Europe

In your comments regarding "Cindy, Oh Cindy," you asked the question about Janet, ..."Can he really trust her in a long term relationship?" The answer is no, but for reasons in addition to her behaviour in the story. The real reason, in both fiction and fact, is that no American woman can be trusted in a long term relationship. Feminism in this country has grown to such heinous proportions that it has changed the overwhelming majority of American woman into self-absorbed, narcissistic sluts. They are really incapable of loving anyone but themselves, and do not have either the moral or intellectual capacity to make long term commitments. In fact, most of them do not know what the word "commitment" means.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
LOVED IT

This story left me with a very satisfied feeling. The good guy won and every got what they deserved. To bad it doesn't always work out that way in life.

spiderman

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
Home run!

This story was engaging and well written. I liked the way it ended, except I would have liked his wife to experience some real consequences. She got off lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good

this is my kind of revenge, having a happy life.

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
This is my kind of revenge also

The revenge against Kevin. I think every male reader, except those that are like Kevin. loved to see him get his ass kicked real good. the ass kicking should have been more prolonged though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well done

an excellent result all round about time tick turds like keven got theirs

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 15 years ago
.great story!

I liked this story a lot...The good guy wins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
why give her a break?

the whole thing flowed, and getting rid of amy was a good thing. but giving her any consideration, where she seemed to deserve none. she pushed the marriage over the ledge. at least kevin got messed with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Contrary to what some say, he was a cuck for

months even tho he was getting revenge fucks. The other wife Janet was way to quick to jump from the pot to the fire. She gave every indication she also thought with her cunt. Fuck the hell out of her yes, have her move in as a live in fine, marry her no way in hell. There are basically two types of women. Those you fuck period and those you marry and fuck. Trouble is some men cant tell the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Guys, give me break. This is a great story! Who says that things in life have to make sense at all. Who cares if he was or not a cuckold. He came out a winner! If you go through shit in life and are able to come clean at the end, belive me you are a winner. He knew he was going to divorce his wife sooner or later. At the end, it just shows that they were not meant to be together, and that he did better, not because Janet was prettier or hotter, but because they love each other, and love makes sex always better. That's why he came out a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why reward amy?

a deduction for cutting any slack to amy, and having her not pay a greater price for her actions.

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Fun Story

I really enjoyed it. I'm a romantic at heart, so it was very entertaining to read. One little part didn't seem quite right, Janet jumping into the sack that fast wasn't very realistic, could have built that up a little slower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good guy wins

Nice story about a nice guy and he actually comes out on top. Nicely written and revenge was sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stoy!

Very realistic and honest. I was waiting for a suprize bad ending, but was glad it never showed up! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

A wimp free story, loved it.

Doing assholes wife was sweet, having her be beautiful and not bitchy was brilliant. Guy is a lucky guy.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 13 years ago
Thanks for another great story

Please keep writing...

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Work on your dialogue

It's a nice short tale, but some of the conversation is clunky. No misspellings to speak of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bullshit

your story doesn't make sense!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Nice, entertaining story

As another comentator said, very close to reality.

What I find amazing is that an Anon, today, took the trouble to dis the story that was posted ten years ago! All he did, is call my attention to it

and leave me sad that Charley Ace quit posting in 2002! I wonder if he is still around under some other pen name. He did make interesting contributions.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not realistic.

However, it was entertaining. The fight was not necessary but at least it wasn't excessive and, since it occured, was no more than necessary. Therefore, I didn't downgrade the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What isn't realistic

is that an idiot like DWmoronok has the gall to remark about "reality" while living in a cave watching the shadows play on the back wall. Fictional stories are not reality bonehead.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF ONE CARES TO LOOK

there is always a silver lining in the darkest clouds. TK U MLJ LV NV

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Laid back but no wimp

Thumbs up on this story. It had just the right amount of everything needed to make it a good solid story. I skipped the sex part (well, some of it), and enjoyed how the story played out. It was predictable but enjoyably so.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Who is the Anonymous hater?

Who hates dwornock so much? Grow some balls and use a name when you post comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THE dwornock hater?

I did not wrote the post you are referring to.

BUT i learned a rule

even without knowing, if dwornock gives 1*, I give 5* and vice versa.

To disagree with him seems to be an easy task

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
My kind of story...

Amy deserved a little more retribution but since it turned out OK for Janet and Tim I will allow the fact that she actually came out well. LOL. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a total fantasy

You forgot to mention that the hubby is a super ninja spy and won the lottery the day after the divorce.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 IN ANY CONTEST

there are always winners and losers...some more than others. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Adequate

Not terrible, but not very good, either. Janet and Hubby came to the 'sauce for goose' conclusion way too easily and early. She had just found out her Hubby was a slime-ball cheater! Not usually the kind of evening where a girl feels horny!

The reader also does not get to hear how Sweetie and Kev got back together, although that was a very logical conclusion after Kevin was so warmly welcomed when he dropped by! All in all, everything went very smoothly except Hubby and Sweetie's relationship, which was uniformly ugly!

3*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Decent

However I do believe that Amy should have had more retribution as it was she who started the cheating. Her lover became a drunk what right does she have being happy. Still a five star story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Undeniable Genius Presented with Minimal Frills

I usually like a pretty fair amount of nuances in these stories. Give me characters' aesthetics, type of house, furniture, fav food ect..ect. . This story does not pander to that personal taste of mine. Yet this is one of my favorite reads to revisit.

The main reason is that after the narrator's wife affair is discovered, he doesn't go into emotional shock & depression. He looks at sundered marriage objectively, decides this is a blessing in disguise & finds a worthy woman & confounds cheating spouse with his ebullience.

When she asks why, he tells her with no artifice or deception. Then this woman realizes that she's the loser. She's a cheater & has traded a good man for a cheating one. Some people talk about revenge.

But when you're good as in really good, the highest form of revenge on someone who betrays you is to simply subtract yourself from their life, leaving them to their shabby devices.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Arrogant pricks need to have the shit beaten out of them!

Awesome revenge. Fuck the Asshole's wife, steal her away, and Divorce Wifey for fucking Asshole in the first place. Game. Set. Match!

5 HUGE Stars!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really good

Just what I enjoy,no rewarded cheaters .Nice to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mr. Charley_Ace,

are you awake or still dreaming???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 stars

ok read, better than most of ur fantasy tales.

2 syars

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IT IS NICE TO SEE

when the losers turn into winners instead of frogs. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good until the end

If He and Amy got an uncontested divorce, then how did he end up with the house? It would have been sold to meet the 50/50 split in their divorce. And since no kids were involved the Courts didn't care about Kevin's affair. He and Janet would have been forced to split their assets equally so their would have been no house for Janet to have and sell as it would have been sold to meet the terms of their 50/50 divorce. She also wouldn't have gotten any more than 50% of their furniture and joint savings. She only keeps her car if he keeps his and they're of equal value. SO your ending failed miserably. Other than that, nice tale.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Second read. What the fuck is wrong with me? My first comment said it was a five star tale. Upon another view, all I see is a tale about cheaters and all cheaters suck. All deserved to be in pain.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
Anonymous they sold both houses

See? "We sold both houses, and with the equity we received we placed a down payment on a bigger one of our own..."

Each of the spouses had 50% of the house they shared with their ex-spouse.

Timothy and Janet pooled their equity and used it as the down payment on a larger house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One Of Your Better Stories, Charley_Ace

I do love a story where a cuckold grows a spine. Two wronged spouses found the love they so richly deserved. Amy and Kevin destroyed both marriages of Kevin and Janet and the marriage between Amy and Tim. Once Amy and Kevin cheated on their respective marriage partners, neither Tim nor Janet were obligated any longer to remain faithful to their unfaithful partners. Distinction here...Tim and Janet had no desires to remain in contaminated marriages. Therefore their actions cannot be considered as cheating. At least they found happiness. A well-deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Happiness can be found

They got what they deserved. Happiness for two maybe three and sadness and loneliness for the other. The husband that was messed over really found new life and new love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UGH!

Your "hero" is an ass! Any guy that would put up with a bitch for so long because the sex was good is a true DICKHEAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@foolscap warning unjustified

Probably because he didn't visit profile. I have and more to point I was instructor at that two year college in Helena, Montana. More to the point, I know the student and the female instructor.

I was present at the meeting with the Associate Dean during which he presented a detailed account of her harassment and coercion.

I also know her husband and am well acquainted with her family.

My understanding is the purpose of profile was to set record straight. The student's reputation had been destroyed because of slanderous gossip spread by instructor and some of her female colleagues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous 03/23/17

re:

@foolscap warning unjustified

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But since farcebook is a data-mining spam site the warning has some merit.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
3rd read.

Still a 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH! Characters couldn't be more superficial.

The protagonist thinks with his dick, let some asshole make him uncomfortable in his own home without saying a word, then fucks another man's wife showing he's no better than the other two cheaters. Not one likable character in this story. 2 stars is about all I can muster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon @anon 3-23-77 foolscap

Agree with your assessment of as you call it farcebook

However foolscap attacked a specific profile

Others have done same thing.

I chuckle when btb commenters rave about how wonderful using Internet as revenge tool is.

Then along comes someone who is using site to set record straight about destruction to a friend's reputation and marriage at hands of serial cheater and they go ballistic.

I have copy of material offered from profile.

The detailed accounts of some of the sexual activities is literotica quality. I have urged person who set up profile to get the student to submit those stories.

Even better is instructor ordered student to keep journal and record their affair and the stories she told him about other affairs.

There is IM where she describes just that. To me that is permission

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
It's interesting that the Anonymous comment that provided context to my comment has been removed from this thread.

If you will remember an Anonymous commenter spammed the community with essentially the same message across many stories in order, it appears, to garner eyeballs for the facebook profile, which at the time did not work.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good revenge

Who can argue with getting rid of cheating wife, and kicking the crap out of her lover. Oh yeah, marry the lover's ex wife too. Perfect trifecta.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

Tim definitely traded up here as far as wives are concerned. He also got a few kicks in Ken. Tim wins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
unfortunately

instead of relationships being mutually beneficial....it's more likely one person taking and another giving.

people become toxic over night. a lot of people see they got away with one small shitty behavior and either consciously or sub consciously think, 'if i got away with it once...' and it starts to slowly escalate. the other partner is suffering, and only willing to put up with it believing it to show understanding and patience, that it's just an anomaly. soon the taker starts to believe their own shit smells like roses, 'they always let me abuse them....they must deserve this....or i deserve better than this sniveling nice person' and soon enough the giver is in this routine hell of being used and abused and has no idea how they arrived.

people rarely work out their own problems and emotions. they usually take it out on others, unload their woes on others, or bottle it all up. it's actually uncommon to just....deal with feelings as they come. why? cuz it takes effort. much easier to have a scapegoat, or a ready made 2 minute microwave coping method. video games, eating, sleeping the day away, going out dancing. a lot of temporary options out there.

no one wants to say, "shit...why am i such a bitch today?" or "What do i need to do in order to feel better?"because the answer usually involves painting yourself as a lazy sob that can do more. not a fun feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

Here is some line that Shows exactly why some of those LW stories so unbelievable shitty, "... and I loved every word, my chest swelled as she made me feel like The greatest stud. in The world". When I read stories like this I get a mental Image of The author, a 50 year Old virgin living in mothers basement And his only contact to The female Sex are very very Cheap Porn Movies. As if he is describing The life he will Never get And while writing several of his Body Parts are swelling ... Nothing against fiction but this just Way over The top! Stop blowing Sugar up your own ass

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Sorry

The cheaters are always sorry when they get caught, and realize that they don't matter any longer.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

4 stars, would have been 5 if there was some punishment brought to Amy's slut ass.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The meeting with Tom was so over the top and unrealistic that I couldnt stomach any more. Of course the BTB crowd dont really care so long as the bitch gets burned.

Yes, clearly you wrote Tom over the top to get the Alpha (lol) males all wound up but the easily manipulated cheering you on isnt a high bar by any stretch.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
A story about two cheating couples

Big fucking deal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seemed to have been written by someone that has never been in a serious relationship before. Hell, my first relationship had more passion then his so called marriage. It was like a 14 yr old kid who discovered gramerly.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

some weird comments on this story. idk in my life experience that actually seemed more real life than most of these LW stories. nagging and bitching through out the marriage then cheating love fades if u dont tend to it he mets a better wife end of story. i have actually seen it happen. idk i thought is was par for this LW cat. no worse or better. i didnt feel like i wasted my time

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

Cute but too obvious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your writing is cliche at best and your foreshadowing was agonizingly obvious. your voice was passionless as you described two-dimensional characters from a juvenile perspective. it wasn't so much the story you were trying to express, as I'm sure those overly 'butt hurt' alpha want to be's love this kind of tripe. It is the inferior way you did it. do everyone a favor and take a writing class or ... ten.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

In the end he’s still a SIMP. He went from one cheating whore to another.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Again... Give men Sex and he will be your Dog.

It's another example.

I feel disgusted being a Man myself thinking how pathetic Men are. A man thinks always about Sex Sex Sex and Sex pathetic.

YvesmiYvesmiabout 1 year ago

A bit simple, needs more work.

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 1 year ago

Great story. Hope to read many more of your stories.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - violence - there is too much of it in real life and I do not like reading about it.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Violence? Really? I liked it. Thanks.

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Oh

My Gosh read any Stephen King book and you'll see a lot more violence than this story had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous