All Comments on 'Her Irish Neighbor Ch. 02'

by EnvywithJadee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for this story! It was so touching and loving! I cried as I read this, so thank you!! It was not as raw as many of the stories on literotica so THANK YOU!!! I absolutely loved it! Maybe keep going? I think there is a lot of potential for another chapter! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:(

Amazing story! I never felt so invested In characters the way I do with this story. I still can't believe that it was so easy for Sean to cheat if he "loved" her so much. He has a lot of baggage (ex-fiancée , Sarah, unidentified reason for leaving Ireland;could it be the ex?) and Cassie is way too good and forgiving for him. One can only hope Cassie stands up for herself/gets some self respect and Sean get's a taste of his own medicine.... *hint hint*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why did you delete part 3?

um why did you take off chapter 3? It was there and I couldn't finish it so I'm looking for it now and Its not here so can you please upload it again!?!

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago

This story had potential. I'm saying it this way because if he loved her he would have not kissed that hoe chick, Sarah. He would have put her in her place. Not asked his girlfriend that,"if you want.". That is very foolish. She forgave him too easily. She needed to actually put both of them in their places. Him for cheating and Sarah for being a hoe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnvywithJadee@EnvywithJadee
Check out muh stories...I will eventually be adding more! Currently seeking my future husband or partner on here... JUST KIDDING. Maybe I'm not. A little about me- I'm a sucker for guys with a sense of humor and intelligence. And honestly, I have a pretty twisted sense o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES