Her Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"So on your way home?" she asked.

Upon hearing the word home Terry flinched a bit. Char noticed the flinch, but thought nothing of it.

"Yes," he said quietly and his eyes seemed scared.

"You alright?" she asked concerned by the fear in his eyes.

"Umm...oh...yes...I'm fine," he replied and turned to the door.

Char watched him go to the door and realized he was going to be soaked. She wasn't about to let him get sick for it so she felt generous.

"Come on. I'll give you a lift," she offered.

Terry heard that and he was hesitant. He really didn't want to go home. If anything he wanted to find a place to hide out for the night. He could only hope that Vonte was asleep or he was going to be hurt again. Terry shook his head and he went to the door.

"No thank you," he politely declined.

Char turned back and saw him going to the door. She watched him for a moment then she saw the wind pick up. The rain seemed to intensify out of no where and that stopped him in his tracks. Terry saw the rain coming down and she laughed. It wasn't a mocking laugh, more of a "I told you so" chuckle. Char patted his shoulder and he looked up to her face.

"Coming?" she said with a big smile.

Terry seemed lose himself in the smile and nodded his head sheepishly. He followed her to the garage and once there she took the lead. Char walked the length of the garage until she saw the Yukon sitting in it's spot. Her blue SUV was a nice one because it actually was everything she wanted in a vehicle. The biggest thing was it had space for her large frame. She unlocked the door as they walked up and Terry suddenly got afraid. He stopped away from the car and looked at it. Char looked through the windows and saw him standing there nervously and not wanting to move.

"It's OK. I won't bite," Char laughed as she got in the car.

Terry was terrified of going home, but he swallowed down his fears and got into the car with her. As he sat in the comfortable seat he put on his seat belt and looked out the tinted window. Char settled in her seat and stretched and her bones creaked loudly.

"So where to?" she asked after she got comfortable.

"Umm...4th ave," he said quietly.

"Really? I live ten blocks from there," Char said smirking.

"Oh?" he asked quietly.

"Yup. I got a great place on fifteenth," she said and started the engine. Char suddenly looked at him and was curious.

"So how do you live on fourth?" she asked tilting her head.

"I live with my family. With my mom and her husband," Terry said and when he mentioned Vonte he shook slightly.

Char noted how scared his eyes were as he said the last phrase. Something was out of sorts, but if he was going to tell her he would she supposed. The key turned the ignition over and the sounds of smooth jazz filled the interior. The smooth bass was a nice touch to the song and as the sounds got more relaxing Char pulled from the spot. It took a minute to exit the parking garage and enter the rain swept streets. The nearly empty Manhattan streets were quiet and Char was thankful for that. As they drove she noticed he had his head down and had seemed to clam up.

"You OK over there?" Char asked quietly.

Terry heard the voice and unconsciously his head dipped.

"Um...yeah...I'm fine," he lied.

Char didn't ask anything further. She turned the vehicle down the streets with a practices ease and after a few minutes came to a stop in front of his house. Terry looked up at the door and saw the lights were still on. He wanted to run and hide, but if he didn't come home likely his mother would send people to find him. With a look to try and hide his pain Terry looked at Char and smiled slightly.

"Thank you for the ride miss," he said and opened the door.

"You're welcome...." Char asked leaving the phrase hanging.

"Terry," Terry said when he looked back and saw she was waiting for an answer.

"Well Terry, it was nice almost talking with you. See you around the office," Char said in a pleasant tone.

"You too," Terry whispered and rushed to his door.

Char watched him go to the door then stop. He stood in front of it for a long time before he opened the door and entered the house. While she had to admit it was nice, something about it seemed off. Char stared at the door for a few seconds more then she turned out of the parking spot and drove off to her apartment. While she was intrigued by the shy young man she had bigger things to contend with, a whole lot of clients to handle accounts for and a month end project to boot. While her night would be spent in quiet contemplation Terry's night would be hell.

From the moment he entered the door and his sister saw him Terry's night went south. Vonte savagely beat him for ruining his sister's sweater then he drug him before his mother. Terry's face had no marks on it, but his chest back and legs did. All the burning welts on his body were testament to Vonte's cruelty. Bernice looked at her useless son with a contemptuous glare then she got a cruel smile.

"Terry I know you loved your father, and you still do. But now you have to accept that he isn't going to be here for you. All that money he gave you was supposed to be mine, and it will be. Now why don't you just save yourself the pain and suffering and reopen the account," she said in a charming tone.

Terry looked to his feet. He wanted the beatings to stop, but if he gave her the money he would no doubt be thrown out and left to suffer. He shook his head no once and the pain began anew. Terry suffered the abuse with screams of pain and sobs after it was done. His mind was nearing it's end and he knew it. His whole life was likely going to end if Vonte did what he did again. He wasn't even allowed to sleep in his bed this night as he was tied to a chair and had to watch Vonte fucking his mother. The depravity of the scene burned into his mind as he watched the sick man and his mother act like base animals. The pleasureful moans from his mother and the foul talk of Vonte insulting her seemed to spur her on and when he climaxed he walked over to the chair and made Terry look at the semen dripping from his mother.

"See boy. I'm your daddy now. Take a good look at it. If you don't give her the account tomorrow the next time you see that it will be on your mouth as you clean it out of her!" Vonte threatened.

Terry shuddered at the repulsive thought, but Vonte wasn't done there.

"Then if you still don't give me that money I'm gonna start making you suck my dick until you get a good love for it. Then I may just fuck you till you call me daddy and give me what I want like the slut on the bed!" he growled.

Terry's eyes widened in fear and he tried to pull away from Vonte's grip, but it was there and not letting go. The smug look on Vonte's face said it all. Terry opened his mouth to say something, but stopped himself.

"You have one night to think about it bitch," Vonte said in a dark tone then he undid the restraints.

Terry slumped away from the chair, but Vonte had other ideas. He kicked Terry hard in the ass sending him stumbling from the room.

"Shut the door and you better be ready to do the right thing bitch!" he yelled and went back to the woman on the bed.

Terry stumbled to his room and his mind swam in circles. He didn't want to do this, but Vonte likely wasn't going to let him off the hook. He whimpered on his bed as he lay on his side. His mind swam with all the horrible thoughts of what Vonte would do to him and tears slipped down his eyes. For him the night drug on and on as he lay there pondering what was to come.

The day came for Terry and he had no options left. He had enough money to get a flop house somewhere, but he knew that eventually Vonte would find him and that would be the end of that. He shook as he got from his bed and got his work clothes. He walked to the closet and put his suit on for work. Silently he slipped from the house before anyone was awake and walked away to the building. When he got there he saw a familiar face walking to the front door.

Nathan Blake shook off the sleep from the night before as he walked to the front door. He saw the doorman waiting for him and tipped his head to the man.

"Morning Mr Blake," Ernest the doorman said to him.

"To you as well Ernest. Everyone on post?" he asked.

"Yes sir. I think you have the building owner wanting to see you today," Ernest said back.

Nathan blew out a sigh and nodded. He was about to open the door when he caught sight of Terry walking to the door. He waved to the young man who meekly waved back. Nathan held the door and Terry quickly walked by him and into the safety of his job. Nathan noted how quickly he moved into the office and tilted his head. The way Terry had just vanished into the mail room stuck him as odd, but he had a bigger worry today with the building owners. Stretching his arms over his head he walked into his office and got with the day.

Terry's workday was one that drove him slowly insane. He fearfully watched the clock and shook as the hours seemed to fly by for him. His lunch break was filled with paranoia as he couldn't relax enough to eat. The few bites of his sandwich filled his tightened stomach to the point he had to throw it up later to stop feeling nausea. Fear overwhelmed him as he watched the hours tick by towards the inevitable end of the day.

Char had a day she would liked to have forgotten. The moment she entered her office things seemed to go wrong as her computer died midway through her morning report. Her phone line somehow cut out as did her internet. That left her with nothing to do until IT came to fix her server systems. The lunch she had with Donia made up for it, but at the end of her day she got little done, but then again she knew that her bosses wouldn't complain for situations beyond her control. She gathered up her things and called it an early day.

Walking down the walkway to the elevator Char sighed as she listened to her heels clicking on the tile floor. She enjoyed the fact she would go home early and as she walked thought of what she would do with all her free time. Thoughts of movies and a long bath filled her mind as she entered the elevator.

Terry was near a panic as he watched his boss close the shop. With nothing left in the office he was done with the day and off to the hell that his life would become. He was shaking as he walked to the door, but for some reason his feet wouldn't stop moving toward the exit. His mind begged his body to stop, but it didn't want to answer him. His legs seemed to move in a dreary walk as the looming door came into view. He was almost there when he walked into a familiar persons path.

"Well hello," a voice said behind him and his legs stopped.

Terry turned to look at who was speaking to him and the goddess of a woman he had seen the other day was before him. His trembling form stood perfectly still as she stood not but a foot from him. Her large frame dwarfed his, but to him it didn't matter. Her beauty was blinding him. Her perfect form was encased in a blue striped suit with a cream blouse and matching blue slacks. Her feet were in lovely velvet blue heels. Terry wanted to say something to her, but a lump formed in his throat.

"Getting off I see?" Char asked.

All he could do was meekly nod his head. Char had a quirky grin on her face as she noted how bashful he was being.

"Well come on then, I still remember where you live," she said and turned to the elevator to the garage.

Terry almost broke down crying then and there, but he held it in check. His legs made him move as he was afraid of being late to his house. He knew that Vonte would likely be waiting at the door for him and his body shook as he walked. They entered the elevator and Char hit the button. Her head turned and the sight she saw puzzled her.

"Are you cold Terry?" Char asked as she noted how badly he was shaking.

"No," he whispered in terror.

Char was taken back as they stood in the elevator at the response. She stood over him and her eyes scanned him. For the life of her she couldn't understand why he was shaking so wildly. The elevator door dinged and he seemed to cringe in fear as the sound echoed in the small space. Char saw that and she walked slowly letting him go ahead of her. The way his body trembled started to worry her as they got to the car.

"Are you alright Terry? I can get you home in no..." she began then his resolve finally broke.

At the mention of the word "home" Terry slumped to his knees and the tears he tried to hold in came down his face and he broke into sobs. Char stood back as the man cried for no reason she could comprehend and watched as he seemed to be trying to get his body away from her car.

"Hey, hey, hey," Char said soothingly and came to his side.

The second her hand touched his shoulder Terry looked up to her and his tear streamed face filled her mind with pure shock. A very familiar feeling washed over her as she turned into the protective woman she was for her siblings. Her arms wrapped around his body and Terry felt her body against him and it quickly soothed his fragile mind. For a long few minutes Char held him until he stopped crying. When she felt he finally got it under control she pulled him away and looked at his eyes. They showed he was better, but still not well.

"What's the matter?" she asked softly, but sternly.

Terry looked down as he was scared, but her long fingers lifted his face to look at her.

She mouthed the same question to him and her eyes showed a warmth that melted away his fear.

"I don't wanna go home. Please, please don't take me there," he pleaded and it suddenly turned into him blubbering the same request over and over again.

Char didn't comprehend why he would ask such a thing, but she felt something was wrong. Seeing him act like this she was about to call someone, but her mind recognized that would terrify him further. She slowly patted his back and rubbed it until he got the last bout under control. Seeing that he wasn't going to get up unless she changed gears Char nodded her head and slowly helped him to his feet.

"Do you have somewhere else to go?" she asked.

"No," he whimpered and his breathing began to quicken.

Char realized something was definitely not right. Instead of standing around a garage trying to think she decided to take him somewhere safe and figure out what to do.

"Alright then. Let's go somewhere else. Let's get you in the car," she offered and helped him into her car.

Terry sat in silence as the door shut. He felt safer, but he was still scared. How could he do what he did to a woman he barely knew? That question spun through his mind, but one bigger one came up as well, why was she helping him at all? All those questions swam in his mind as he heard the door open and close. His trembling gaze found a new focus as the beautiful face of the woman looked at him with a curious expression.

"Alright, let's go," Char said softly and started the car.

They drove out of the garage and Char drove to her apartment. As they drove Terry shook very visibly as she passed by his street. He glanced down the street and saw that his mother was getting into her car with his sisters. He looked away hoping that they hadn't seen him and shrank a bit into his seat. Char took note of that and it made her own curiosity become even more intrigued. Being no fool she knew that without a doubt, something was not right with things at his house.

It took a few minutes, but they pulled onto her street and into the underground garage to her apartment. Killing the engine she looked to Terry and motioned him to get out. Terry's hands shook as he opened the door and got out. Together they walked to the elevator and entered it. The trip up was a long one for Terry, but for some reason with her he felt safer than he had ever felt before. The door dinged and the two of them walked onto the floor. Char wasn't afraid of the little man behind her and walked confidently to her place. The door was a key card and she swiped her and the door opened.

Inside her home Char sighed a contented sigh. She walked into her home and as she did dropped her briefcase on the table. Terry was unsure of what to do, but something in him pushed his legs forward and he walked into her apartment. He stood at the door until Char turned around and when she did she smiled at how bashful he was being.

"Come in silly," she teased and he looked down and blushed.

Char saw the blush and she got a playful smirk on her face. She walked to her kitchen and picked up her phone. She hit the speed dial on her favorite restaurant and placed her order. Seeing him looking around she took a guess at what he would eat and ordered something for him. Once the order was placed and paid for with her credit card she hung up and walked to the small man and grinned as she towered over him.

Terry was looking around when something in him told him to turn. He quickly turned and when he did the buxom body of Char was not but a foot from him. He jumped and looked up to her face and saw she was smiling at him playfully.

"Wanna sit down?" she asked.

"Umm....sure....OK," he said and walked over to the sofa.

Char watched him walk to the sofa and sit down. He looked more relieved as he sat down, but in his eyes she saw a haunted person. Something was gnawing at him and she wasn't sure what it was. She sat down and for five minutes she tried to get him to talk about the day, but all she got was one and two word responses. As puzzled as she was by it she couldn't shake how worried she was something was wrong.

"So why are you so scared?" she suddenly asked and Terry's eyes popped in his head and he shook his head no repeatedly.

Char watched the reaction and her brow furrowed.

"What's wrong Terry? I won't hurt you you know," she said soothingly and put her hand on his.

Terry looked at her hand on his and his eyes filled up with tears. He wanted so badly to talk to her, but the lump in his throat just wouldn't clear. He shook some more as he tried to form words and Char squeezed his hand then let go. She got up and walked to the bathroom to relieve herself. Terry watched her go to the restroom and his heart gave out. He knew that the moment he left her apartment he was going back to his home. The word itself began to make his hopes die away. He knew exactly what was waiting for him and he didn't want it. His mind made itself up with an simple alternative Terry's alternative came to him as he looked to the balcony of her apartment.

Char washed her hands and sighed. The look in his eyes was something that worried her to no end. Something in them made her think that he was likely not well in his mind. She turned off the water and dried her hands. As she walked to the door she heard something that made her skin crawl.

Char walked out of the bathroom with a sense of urgency and her bad feeling was proven right. She saw her balcony door open and looked outside. Her eyes got wide as she saw him climbing onto the chair overlooking the edge. Char's head twitched as she rushed to the door and as she got to it her heels clicked making him turn back to face her. The look on his face was one of pure sorrow and regret as he looked back to her. His mouth moved and he mouthed out two words to her.

"I'm sorry."

Without a thought he looked back to the edge and began to take his last step to oblivion. With a speed that she never knew was in her Char shot forwards and her long arms found his waist and yanked him backward. His body hit into hers and his mind swam as he didn't go over the edge as he planned, instead he tumbled with her back into the apartment. The smooth, soft carpet was against his cheek and as he felt it his sobs came back to him.

Char held him close to her and her eyes were wide and mouth open as she realized just how close he had come to falling over the edge. He was within three inches of going past her outstretched arms. How she got a hold of him was something she was unsure of, but once she felt her fingers had a hold she used all she had to lock onto him and pull him back to her. As she lay on the carpet she heard his sobs and looked down to see him crying pitifully.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers