Her New Outfit

Story Info
She seduces him with her new outfit.
1.2k words
4.3
61.6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers

Lying back onto the bed, a huge bath towel covering and protecting the bed linen, I reached for my razor and shaving gel. I had a bowl of water on the night stand ready to rinse the blade when and as often as needed. Closing my eyes, I sprayed the gel onto my mons, the coolness making me smile. Parting my legs, I began to smooth the gel over my pubic area, right down to my arse, loving the way the gel almost fizzed into foam. The razor poised, I held my skin taut and started to slowly trace the razor from my arse right to the top of my pubic bone, long slow, firm strokes of the razor gliding over the lips of my cunt, not missing one single hair.

After rinsing the foam away, I applied a handful of moisturiser to the smooth skin, my fingers revelling in the softness, the surface like satin to the touch. Shaking my head, I sat up, and swung my legs off the bed before going over to my dressing table. I winked at myself with a mischievous grin spreading my mouth wide. I was so excited, so full of thoughts about what I had planned for the night.

I applied the smallest amount of make up possible, glad for my excellent complexion, a flick of mascara, a dab of blusher, and a hint of lipstick. Slipping into my strappy, black high heels, I admired my outfit…slipped my coat on, grabbed my hand bag and headed for the door.

I held my breath as I sat and waited, my eyes nervously glancing up whenever anyone entered the door. Finally he walked in, his eyes scanned the room for an empty table and he walked over to it.

I brushed down my ankle length, black coat, made sure the strap was tight and that it was secure. Waiting till he had been served his drink, as soon as I saw the waitress leave his table I stoop up, picked up my drink, and took a deep breath before walking over to him. He’d chosen a quiet corner of the club, away from the noise of the dance floor, dark and private…just what I wanted.

I slipped onto the chair opposite him, smiling softly; I put the glass to lips and drank. His eyes met mine and with a little hint of shyness he held my brazen gaze. Looking him up and down, my eyes almost devoured him. I laughed inside as he watched my eyes travel to his groin; he gulped audibly as I ran a wet tongue over my lips.

Leaning forward, I ran my finger up and down the stem of my wine glass, stroking softly on its shiny surface, caressing it with the pads of my fingers tips, my nails occasionally making contact. My coat gaped open at the front, lowering my eyes to look down to see what was showing, as my head came back up I met his gaze with a boldness that surprised me. His eyes were like a soft caress on my naked flesh, each nipple hardened as his look passed over them. In answer to the surprised, yet questioning look on his face, I allowed the rest of the coat to fall open to reveal my nakedness beneath. I couldn’t resist throwing a “Sharon Stone” into this scene, and I slowly opened my legs to once again cross them.

I’d had the affect on him that I had planned, he had that drunken desirous look that I wanted, his eyes wide in wonder with what was on show before him. A panic crossed his face and his eyes shot round the room. He didn’t need to have worried; the way I was sat ensured that he was my only audience. I pushed the table to the side of us and moved my chair forward so that our knees met. I allowed the coat to hang and drape open, revealing my voluptuous curves. My large breasts pushed forward, my nipples red and flushed with excitement. My cunt grew wetter and wetter as I dipped my finger into the wine at on the table beside me; I held it so that the dark red liquid dripped onto my aroused nipple. My free hand reached to his hair, combing through till my palm was able to pull him forward, whispering the word.

“Taste.”

Gasping in delight as his warm lips enveloped my hard bud, I lat my head flop back as he sucked at the breast like a hungry infant, a growl of passion deep in his throat resonating through my entire body.

“I want you,” I gasped as his teeth tortured my achingly hard nip.

“Like here, now?”

“Yes, now…let me have you now”

Crawling from my chair onto his lap, my legs either side of him on the padded bench, I grabbed at his fly, pulling down his zip, the button opened with my fumblings. My hips shook with need as I lowered his pants to see free his cock for me. The back of my hand brushed against my wetness as I worked his cock towards me, my clit was almost bursting with sensitivity and as I pushed his hard member towards my cunt, my clit was caught in his pre-cum soaked cock head. I could have fucked him like that, my pearl pushing into his cock slit; such was the assault on my pleasure senses. My coat draped over us like a cloak of invisibility.

No, I wanted, no needed him in me, the whole day had been a torture, since the moment I awoke with the idea, I was so hot for it to happen, it had been like painful teased out foreplay with no end in sight, an orgasm always just out of my reach. I plunged myself onto his hard shaft, biting down on his shoulder to smother a scream of joy as his rod filled me and spread me wide. I clenched my tight hole on him, the muscles massaging his cock deep in me. Swaying on him, my hips rocking and gyrating, I began to fuck him with a slow yet steady rhythm. His mouth came to my breasts once more, oh driving me on, driving me wild with each flick of his tongue or scrape of his teeth. I shook completely from head to toe as his solidness moved in me, my cunt quivering with each fold of his foreskin teasing my inner walls.

Careful not to draw attention to us, I began to bounce on his lap, riding him harder and faster as my need to cum increased. His moans continued against my now damp tits, my mouth covered the top of his head with hurried panic ridden kisses as my climax drew close. I let go the second I felt his cock pulsate inside, his hot seed shot deep and fast. As the orgasm ripped through me, sending my body into a frenzy on him, I groaned.

“Dave!”

Relaxing into him, I gathered my sense and caught my breath. Letting him sort out his pants, I then pulled my coat about me and slipped to sit beside him with my head on his shoulder, deeply happy, satisfied.

“I guess I sort of blew the stranger part of this by calling your name out, babe?”

We laughed, drank up and left, thinking all the while about our next adventure.

Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers