Her New Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

Oh yes! Not only stiff and long, but now you're turning wet too. You are turning as wet as the walls of this dungeon. I like looking at boys when they are wet. It makes them look nasty, I think, with a soaking wet cock. I like looking at boys with full erections and soaked in their own pre-cum. That's what you are, you know, dripping and full.

I think you are one of the horniest, nastiest, filthiest boys I have ever met. You are disgusting! Your cock is repulsive, and that's just the way I like my cocks.

You know what else I like about wet cocks? Hau? Do you? Do you want me to show you?

Yes! I think I'll show you. Just let me get my fingers around it again.

Don't jump! Oh no, don't think you can escape. I've got you! I've got you by your cock! I have you in my fist. You know what I have planned for you, don't you? Hau? Do you know what I'm next going to do with your cock?

Oh! You do! I can tell. I don't have to show you, but let me show you anyway. Let me pump you.

Yes, you like that. I can hear you like that. You are moaning, do you know that? I can hear your moans. You like my hand pumping you. This is exciting you. I am arousing you. I like to arouse my boys. I'm going to arouse you a lot more after I purchase you. First take you home, then take you down to my own dungeon, and then I'm going to arouse you a whole lot more.

Now, I wonder what will happen if I keep pumping you? Tell me, what will happen? What's going to happen if I keep pumping you? No need to be shy. I can tell you want to show me.

I want to see it too. In fact, I need to see it before I purchase you. I always check my potential purchases before I put down any money. Your mistress is asking for a large sum for you. I see the reason why, but it still remains important for me to check out my purchase before I make it. I suppose it is like test driving a new automobile before a purchase. You are a lot like an automobile, and object I wish to purchase.

I have this idea of what I want to do to your cock. You may not want me to, perhaps, but then what does it matter what you want? You're just a male. You are only a man. You are nothing more than a male slave. Perhaps you will be my slave. Perhaps I will purchase you, maybe take you home with me tonight and use you as my sex slave. Perhaps I will, but first I need to check your virility. Do you know how I am going to check your virility? I think you do, but let me tell you anyway. You see, before I purchase you, I need to check out how well you cum!

Yes! That's right! I'm going to make you cum. You are going to cum. Or rather, I am going to force you to cum with my hand. Remember, your ankles and wrists remain shackled. You can't stop me from continuing to pump. None of your male friends can stop me either. Certainly your mistress is not going to stop me, not the woman who is trying to sell you.

Yes! You are going to cum. Even better, I am going to watch you cum. What's that? You feel embarrassed? It makes you feel humiliated, the fact you are about to cum in front of stranger? No, I am not exactly a stranger, am I? I am your teacher. You are going to cum in front of your teacher. Your teacher is going to force you to cum.

I can't wait to see you cum. I bet you cum well. I bet you will cum a lot. Yes, a big load! Do you have a big load waiting to show me? Most young boys do. That's why I like them young, you know, because young men have the most cum. I bet you've got a huge load that you can't wait to show me. I bet you want to show me your sperm.

Yes, you heard me correct. I said sperm. That's what I really want, your sperm. So far you've only given me pre-cum. Now I want to see your sperm.

What's that? What did you say? I heard a moan, but I heard something else too. Did you just try to ask me to pump faster?

How about this? Is this fast enough? Tell me, am I pumping your cock fast enough for you? Fast enough to make you shoot your sperm? You certainly feel like you want to shoot. I can tell it has been a long time. A week, at least! I can tell by looking at the size of your balls. They look swollen, I think. They look like they are about to burst.

Go ahead! Don't be shy. Pretend you are in the front of class full of horny young Freshmen girls. Pretend they are all college freshman girls who never had a boy show them.

Oh yes! That's really got you going. Is it my pumping fist? Or is it the thoughts you are reading from my mind? Whatever it is, it is having the desired effect. I hear the moaning. I can feel it in your cock too. It almost throbs for me.

Are you ready to do it? I think your ready. Your cock certainly feels ready. Let's do it, shall we? On the count of three, I want to see you cum.

One...

Two...

And now three...

Yes! Perfect! Look at it fly! Look at it go! Very impressive. That went a long ways.

And here's another. Oh my! Oh wow! Another impressive shot. You can really let it fly. Let's see if I can get another out of you.

Yes! What a show! Holy fuck! Three impressive spurts. You can really cum, did you know that? You are really an impressive cummer.

And those grunts too. I love the sound of your grunts just before you cum. And then the cum itself. If only you knew how much I like the sight of a big boy like yourself cumming in giant spurts.

Do you have anything left? That must be almost all. I don't think I have ever before seen a boy cum so much, but let me make sure I got it all.

The end

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers
12