Her New Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,169 Followers

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and cradled me with both hand, lightly stroking me and rubbing my head on her cheeks. "Fuck, Emma. This is amazing. Where has this cock been my whole life." She kissed my tip, drawing out another groan from my lips. "I'm so wet. I want to keep blowing you, but you have to help me out."

I grinned, and leaned over in the chair. She was right, her pussy was sopping, nectar visible on her lips and thighs. I reached out and spread her pussy with two fingers, and then lightly rubbed her clit with another. She groaned into my cock and took me back into her mouth. We settled into a comfortable rhythm, I pushed a couple of fingers into her and fucked her pussy as she sucked my cock. Dani's hands were running up and down my length, smearing precum and saliva into my skin. She reached down and found my dripping pussy, pushing in two fingers to add to her stimulation. I was close, but Dani surprised me and came first. Her hips started bucking against my hand and the muscles of her pussy flexed around my fingers. It felt like a hungry mouth was trying to devour them. Her legs started shaking and she pulled her mouth off of my cock to let out a long moan. I had to support her ass with my hands as she slowly sat down. She lay on the ground for a moment, orgasmic shudders passing through her, until she finally stilled. Dani looked up and gave me a sleepy grin.

"Holy shit, Emma." She gingerly sucked her fingers clean of my fluids. "I think that was the best climax I've ever had."

I stood up from the chair and stripped off my clothes. My cock was standing up hard and proud in front of me. I stroked myself with one hand and tweaked a nipple with the other. "You haven't even had the best I have to offer yet," I said, looking down at her.

Dani giggled and reached up for me. I fell into her embrace, kissing her fiercely, my shaft resting in the slick cleft of her pussy. I kissed down her neck and took a nipple in my mouth. She gasped. "I like that you know your way around a girl's body," she said breathlessly as I kissed down her stomach. I flicked my tongue across her little clit, and then pressed my lips to her pussy, reaching in deep to taste her nectar. Her hand was on the back of my head, holding me in place as she thrust her hips against me, her juices smearing across my face. Her musky scent filled my nostrils. I loved it. She was wet, so wet that I had to stop and drink her down. I sucked her lips into my mouth, tongue sliding inside as far as it could go. She twisted and howled above me as another orgasm rolled through her. I got up on my knees between her legs, grinned at her with my face shiny with her juices, and rested the wide head of my cock on her spread petals.

"Are you ready?" I asked, running my head up and down her slit.

"Yes! Fuck me, please." Dani was grabbing at her nipples, pulling them out to lengths that, on me, would have hurt. But by the way she was moaning I guessed she liked it. Something to remember for the future.

I pressed into her, the width of my cock opening her up. Dani was so wet that I slid in with hardly any effort. I was hilted in her, our hips pressed against each other. I bent down and kissed her, and I stayed like that as I slowly pulled out and then thrust back in with force. That made her moan. So I did it again. The slow withdraw and the hard thrust was driving her crazy. She was moaning and panting, her hands wrapped up in my hair. The walls of her pussy rippled around me as she came again. Her head was back, eyes shut, her mouth open in a perfect O as I slammed into her. I abandoned any technique, and just began fucking her with jackhammer thrusts. I made eye contact with Dani as I came. The flood gates opened, and I could feel my cum rushing up my cock. I continued to pound into her as I filled her pussy up. With every thrust my spunk was pushed out of her, running down the crack of her ass and pooling on the floor. On my last thrust I pulled out too far and cock sprang free of her pussy. I shuddered, and ropes of cum began spraying across her body, thick stripes of the stuff landing on her tits and face. The power of my orgasm had almost made me collapse, and I was bent over my cock as it finally subsided, the last few weak spasms dribbling down onto Dani's pussy.

When I looked up she was smiling, licking her lips, and trying to drag all the cum I had splashed on her face down into her mouth. Not wanting to lose out I bent over and started sucking my load up off of her stomach and breasts. By the time I got to her lips my mouth was full, and we shared the flowery mess. We laid like that for a while, licking and kissing, whispering into each other's ears about how amazing that was and what we wanted to do to each other. My half-hard cock was trapped between us, and as Dani's suggestions became increasingly naughty it swelled back to life. She grinned up at me. "Are you ready to go again?"

I most certainly was.

I took her from behind in the kitchen. She was bent over the counter, and as I thrust into her I whispered the exact details of what I had done to Ali into her ear. She came first, her nectar spilling out like a waterfall. I wasn't far behind, my cum filling her up and running down our legs. I insisted on doing the same thing I had done for Ali. Planting my mouth over her dripping pussy and swallowing as much of our combined fluids as I could.

We both needed to rest after that one. I passed the time by showing Dani how much control I had over my cock, making it disappear and come back, shrink and grow. She looked a little scared when I got to my full length.

"Holy shit," she said, slowly running her hand up my shaft. "I think you could actually kill me with this thing."

I grinned at her. "This one's just for me," I said, and lightly kissed my tip.

That did give her an idea though. She had wanted to take all of me in her mouth before, but I was too wide. This time I narrowed my cock, and she laid back across her bed, her head hanging off the side. It worked like a charm, and I easily fed her my full length. Soon I was giving her a proper face fucking, pausing only long enough for her to catch her breath. I came buried in her throat, her head between my thighs.

I had ideas of my own. She was riding on top of me when I focused and brought my dick down to a more normal size. Dani looked down at me and pouted, wondering what was going on. With a thought I made my dick bigger than anything I had used on her. I split her open and the head of my cock slammed into her cervix. She came immediately, her nectar splashing out of her pussy and up onto my stomach and breasts. I kept doing it until she rolled off of me, begging me to stop. I gave her a chance to recover, and then we finished things in a more straightforward manner.

I don't want to give the impression that all we did was fuck all day. We made dinner, cleaned, even watched some TV. But we never got dressed again, and I never ordered my cock away. Inevitably I would be watching her doing something and get hard, or her hand would drift over and start stroking my length. Without really thinking about it I would be inside her. It just felt right.

I even gave Dani her first real taste of pussy. It was late and we were in the shower, which was rapidly becoming one of my favorite places to cum, when she said that she wanted to taste me. How could I say no to that? So I stood in the shower, legs spread, while she sat on her knees below me and planted her mouth on my pussy. I jerked my cock with both hands as she ate me out. My cock and my pussy came at the same time, and I flooded her mouth with my nectar as I painted the wall of the shower with cum.

We fell asleep not long after that. The two of use were cuddled up together in my bed, spooning. My cock was between her leg, the hot wetness of her pussy resting on the top of my shaft. She fell asleep in my arms, mumbling something in Japanese.

It had been a good day.

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,169 Followers
12