All Comments on 'Her New Toy Ch. 08'

by DapperestDan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Happy to see more of this incredible series so quickly after such a long break between the previous chapters.

The addition of the double cock was hot as hell, I'm really interested to see where you take the girls from here.

Also much happier to this chapter more filled out in its descriptions and scenes then the last one but still they feel rushed and over much too quickly compared to the sex in earlier chapters. Would also like to see more of Hannah and the twins. Maybe a change of narration PoV?

DapperestDanDapperestDanover 9 years agoAuthor

@Anon: You've stumbled upon my game plan going forward. This is the last chapter in this part of 'Her New Toy'. Upcoming stories will spread the viewpoint around to the other girls.

I'm glad you like it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes.

What are the character's ages?

DapperestDanDapperestDanover 9 years agoAuthor

The roommates are all 20-21. Hannah is a freshman, so 18. And Ali is about 30.

monkeyman09890monkeyman09890over 9 years ago
truely wonderful

i was so happy when i saw that there where new chapters this is one of my favorite stories and the double dick was a total surprise but totally awesome and i was just wondering what are you going to title the other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

We gonna see any more to this story, or is it done?

DapperestDanDapperestDanover 8 years agoAuthor
Eventually

As you can probably tell, I'm not the fastest writer. And I have a couple of other things I'd like to work on first. But there will be a sequel around sooner or later.

lovethesexlovethesexover 8 years ago
just a comment

wonder if it is possible to have a follow up??

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 7 years ago
Great stories

Very much enjoyed this. Wish you has not abandoned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I look forward to you returning to these characters, but

would suggest that the present perspective, horny roommates with prehensile cocks, is written out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A new capability?

Really like the story. Lots of fun suspending belief. Wish you'd spend more time with their thoughts - like, are they still girls? Or are they guys with tits and huge retractable cocks? Do they struggle with their mixed sexuality? Are they hetero, bi, lesbian? Do their feelings change depending who and how they are fucking? Do any of them go back to boys for sex?

I'd like to suggest a few ideas. 1. Daisy chain. Would be nice to read how they all fuck each other in a nice circle. And then turn around to fuck the girl fucking them. 2. Lactation. It would be really cool if they started lactating next. I love the thought of milk squirting uncontrollably from their engorged nipples every time they cum. Need to think of some interesting properties of their breast milk. 3. More fisting please. And make it sensual, not violent.

Thanks again.

PS2GameFreakPS2GameFreakabout 5 years ago
Any more?

Really loved this story, any chance for more?

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79about 5 years ago
Balance

If you plan on continuing this story, you need to introduce some sort of plot device or narrative rather than just having it be one continuous fuckfest. There needs to be some balance between sex and story. There is a time and a place for everything, and in this particular case, it’s the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I. NEED. MORE.

OMG, THIS IS SO GOOD, PLEASE CONTINUE, I SQUIRTED ALL OVER MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible story. Loved it all the way.

I really wish there was some drug like that that could help heal you (I've got one good lung (right is all scar tissue and works maybe 1%), my heart is enlarged and weakened and works in reverse)) would be a higher benefit. Plus making my cock be able to do all that would be awesome (i am big), but i would like to be able to still have kids though)).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U should add more where Emma seems to get one of them pregnant, or where they all get eachother pregnant, even the sisters lmao, kinky shit tbh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make more, where they develope sperm anf get eachother pregnant, also what happened to Emmas Boyfriend in beginning chapters they never broke up or anything, if I remember correctly maybe not but u should add a one of the characters to actually maje them preggo, maybe Emma or maybe Katee

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingabout 2 years ago

An amazing storyline! Enjoyed the whole series tremendously. Five stars all the way. Sure wish I could control my cock that way, shrink and grow, thinner or thicker at will with gallons of cum and staying power. Thanks for the finale of stuffing that many cocks into Dani all at the same time. Fun to imagine all the possibilities working with cock, pussy, and asshole. If she could suck her own cock, then it is long enough to loop back down and fuck herself with it, in the pussy or ass. Thanks for writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequel. Please? One of the best storylines I've ever read! Absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do another chapter where they all get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would have been better if Katee's duo actually makes other's pregnant, so it does reverse of Emma'd and the rest

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would've loved conflict and moral to have a play in this series. Especially as in the beginning, Ali wanted to find more about the predicament. Whilst you did expand on this a bit, I feel like a handful of the information was unutilize. So the story ended up a dragging and was a bit too long. I recall reading one of SexGundam's works, and it was amazing. Not for the sex, but for the story. It was really good. This lacks that.

Like, the story could've turned to Ali finding how to prevent Amy/Emma from spreading her pheromones to prevent unintentional arousal. This would then cause some drama, some regrets, conflicts about sexuality and morality. Then further that with them later discovering that it's infectious. Now Ali has to prevent it from spreading onto the other girls, especially as Amy didn't want them to experience what she had gone through. Later, they would find the cure for the infection, but not for Amy's predicament. And upon the MRI chapter, this would result in the Amy and Ali experimenting with Amy's abilities after discovering it was mostly a phycological thing. They got to play with semen volume, number of apendeges, and reached the weird stuff which they immediately regret knowing. And after that, Ali would make a pill that decreases Amy's libido to aid her. Then make a round back to the conflict between the girls which would lead to them accepting Amy and therefore resolving the unresolved conflict of the lost of sense of morality in the series. This would put everyone on a string, making the sex scenes more erotic and countable, thus allowing for some creative scenes to take play.

That's just how I think. I've read to much, I'm searching for the good shit.

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

Great story, but a very disappointing ending.

Shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous