Her New Toy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,167 Followers

I didn't answer right away, as I focused on pushing my hips back to take more of her dual equipment. She was leaking a steady stream of pre to lube her way, and my ass was spreading around her wonderfully. "Yeah, I had fun. She certainly knows her way around a girl's body. I don't think I was her first. It was kinda nice just using my pussy and my mouth."

"Oh?" Katee thrust a little harder into me. "Are you tired of our cocks?'

"No!" She had hit the perfect spot, and my cock poured out of me with a wet slurp. "No, I'm never going to be tired of this. It was just nice to do things the old way for a minute."

"If you say so." Katee was buried in me know, her hips pressed against my ass. She started pulling out as slowly and as gently as she went in.

We fucked like that for a while. It was quiet, languid sex, perfect for a slow wake up. At some point we rolled over until I was on top, my own cock flopping between my breasts. Katee reached around me and pressed my full mounds around my rod. My cock was drooling pre, as usual. I bent down and gave it a long, slow lick.

Katee whispered into my ear. "I'm close, are you?"

"Yeah, fill me up." I swallowed my spongy tip, ready for what was coming.

Katee, thrust deep into me once, twice, three times. Her cocks swelled as she began pumping her cum into me. My own rod went off in reaction. I swallowed mouthful after mouthful, giving myself the best breakfast I could hope for.

When it was all over, I leaned back against her. We stayed like that for a while, kissing and cuddling, her cocks still embedded in my ass. Her cum was slowly leaking out of me, forcing it's way past her girth, but I didn't mind. I was almost about to fall back asleep when Hannah walked in.

"Looks like you two had a nice morning." She grinned and leaned over to kiss me. Her cock was soft, hanging down to her knees. "Well, it's Sunday, school is over for the year, and I don't have anything to do. Let's have some fun. And when's the next time everyone will be together until the fall anyway?"

"Not everyone's here yet," I said with a grin. I leaned over and reached for my phone.

Ali must have broken some traffic laws, because she walked through the front door fifteen minutes after I hung up, and I know she lives farther away than that.

"I want to see her. Where is she? Oh." Ali stopped talking when she saw us in the living room.

I was on the couch. Katee was sitting in my lap, my cock spearing her twitching pussy. Her cocks were hard and bobbing in front of her. The other girls were lounging around in various states of undress.

Ali walked over towards us, shedding her t-shirt and pushing her shorts down to her ankles. She knelt in front of us and reached out to bring Katee's cocks down to eye level. She nuzzled one of the fat rods, smearing precum across her cheek. "This is incredible. I had almost thought you wouldn't get the full effects of the change. But to see this..." She swallowed one of Katee's heads with a groan, and then released it, making a wet pop. "I'm gonna need a lot of samples from you Katee." She pushed Katee's cock down into her throat, her hands sliding up and down the slick rod.

Katee was twitching and moaning above me. her pussy dripping and flexing around my cock. The other girls weren't immune either. Kelly was leaning to the side, desperately sucking at her own cock as Amanda speared her ass. Dani had bent Hannah over the side of one of the other couches, and was ferociously plunging into her pussy. Ali was completely focused on Katee's cocks. She was deepthroating one, with her hand were busy jerking the other. I reached up and grabbed Katee's pale tits, tugging on her nipples before squeezing handfuls of titflesh between my fingers. Katee was still new to all of this, and she hadn't quite acquired the self-control to hold off her orgasm for too long yet. She screamed as she came, shooting her load down Ali's throat. Her other cock plastered Ali's front with a thick layer of white.

Ali leaned back, letting Katee's cock fall from her mouth. She ran a hand up her body, gathering a generous handful of cum and bringing it to her lips. When she was done cleaning herself she looked around with a smile. "So what now?"

We decided to give Dani what she wanted. She straddled Katee, her cunt filled by two cocks. Kelly and I took her ass. Amanda fucked her throat. Adding Ali and Hannah to the equation took a little figuring out. But Dani finally decided that she had two free hands. It was insane, and a little awkward. But when we were done Dani was laying on the floor in a spreading pool of cum, looking happier than I'd ever seen her.

Later that night, after countless orgasms and one instance where I came so hard I passed out, Ali and I were cuddled up on the couch, watching Katee and Kelly double team Hannah. I was gently stroking her cock, not really interested in sucking it again yet. She was caressing my hair. I heard Ali sigh, and looked up.

"So where do we go from here?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. School is over for the summer. Isn't there supposed to be a review for the test soon? Maybe you'll be able to figure out what changed me."

Ali nodded. "You're right. Maybe I will."

We both turned and looked at our friends fucking themselves into a stupor on the floor in front of us.

"Whatever happens, I think it's going to be a good summer." I leaned down and swallowed her cock.

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,167 Followers
12