All Comments on 'Her Next Husband'

by BigK10

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
Odess83Odess83about 1 month ago

Очень хорошая история! Правда, честно скажу, я бы вряд ли вернул жену. Все же она в течении 10 недель готовилась к измене, умышленно и хладнокровно. То что она не изменила лишь удача и верность Брэдли, а не ее решение.

Так что вроде и не было измены, но в душе она была. Автор хорошо закончил историю!

Booboo12629Booboo12629about 1 month ago

Good, well-written story. I could really relate to the main character's emotions. I think if it had been me, I would have kicked her to the curb when she initially said she wouldn't sign the "list". She had just admitted she would have done nearly all those things without hesitation for Brad. Her hesitation doing it for me would have been proof she didn't see me the same way. I still like the story and like the fact they reconciled.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyed the story- somewhat far fetched but we’ll written

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife’s is Jon Bonjovi

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What made the story work is the reality involved. By that I mean that not all, but the majority of marriedwomen do things with no conflict that they would never had done before marriage. After marriage, more woman than not say and do things to their husband that they would never have done or said when they were married or engaged. Why, because they don’t think it will lead to divorce and they don’t care about their husband’s feelings, nor do they respect him. A plurality of those majority of married women will even believe agreements that were made before marriage and were dealbreakers, either are now open for renegotiation, or, simply don’t matter anymore. This story is an excellent example of the above

Pickles7287Pickles728712 months ago

Loved the story. Author very articulate. Roller coaster emotional. Hope the writing continues. 5+

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

A lot of fun to read. Well thought out.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Silly Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author started out with an excellent plot idea. As he said: "This was supposed to be a short story (per my dream/nightmare) but my characters took on a life of their own and my fingers just kept on typing.

He should have stuck to the short story. In the end the MC became a despicable jerk and it seemed the story turned into a very sick story of humiliation and a need to completely dominate his wife. There were no signs of deep and genuine love either way.

Idea and writing skill exhibited: 5 My personsel enjoyment: -10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fitting retribution/restitution from the irritating, unappreciative, insensitive, hypocritical wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Portraying Ellen as a nice person — that certainly aged like milk lol

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

This is what happens when writers write "organically" a complete God damned waste of time. F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're right. It went on waaaay too long. MC went from righteously angry to ridiculously cruel. There's punishment and there is torture. In real life, a person's body language, their eye contact, their demeanor, the quality of their voice, as well as the 'tells' a 30+ year couple understands about their partner... all those things provide feedback. So, MC didn't read any of this and just piled on, beat her down. Yeah, she deserved her comeuppance, but hell, Bradley's words did that to her. When MC kept pounding and pounding after that, you lost me. I began to intensely dislike Curt Dylan. He went beyond punishment; he broke the woman he professed to love for 30-years. Stories like this, which "take on a life of their own" need to be put up for a couple of weeks and reread. You also need a couple of honest beta-readers. Rewritten, this could be submitted for commercial publication. As it is? It's over the top. 3/5.

.

LPN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the denials in the world wouldn't have been very convincing should something like this happen in real life (which is very unlikely).

UnassignedUnassignedalmost 2 years ago

"Holly-weird" - author has clearly listened too much to the con men on AM talk radio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure I could have taken her back. Far too much disrespect and disregard shown through the years, and especially during the “romantic getaway”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story even if it is improbable. The other improbable part is he would put up with her disrespect over the years and total BS he would take her back after the Hollywood fiasco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't understand why he believed Dolly, why he would take her back or why he didn't divorce her. The level of disrespect would have ended most marriages. Never trust her again and how do you live like that?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Great story. Worked with a young girl who would tell me what she would do if she got Billy Idol.... this story was a gem. Every incident while she was gone was scripted out perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her dream and "love" for Brad led her to do a monumental F..k up. RAAC was appropriate for the following reasons. 1) Although she try to get Brad in bed, she did not sleep with him. 2) For the BTB crowd, which I am a part of, will say she did not suffer enough. I beg to differ. After clearing the thick fog that enveloped her mind, she suffer emotional pain. 3) With the discussions and documentation, and short exile, She became very honest, shameful, and contrite about her thoughts and actions, starting at the door at their home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although the author omitted it from the story, Ellen D would have stayed in touch. That's just the kind of person she is.

COYSCOYSover 2 years ago

Good story

until the checklist came out and the guy used his wife’s disrespect and disregard for their marriage to turn her into a kind of sex toy. What kind of man would take his wife back after the way she treated him. Good premise, well written, but if the guy would have told his wife to hit the road, it would have made more sense. But it’s your story, and I did enjoy reading it, so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay story. Thought checklist was a bit too much.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Using the term "Holly-weird" a dozen or more times in your story makes you look like a slack jawed, inbred yokel. And the bottom line is the husband was way too lenient.

Just another wimp.....

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
I'm baring my sole to you, Curt! ??????

Which sole? The bottom of your feet? The bottom of your shoes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A shaky five. Really good up to the checklist. That was a bit much.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

With all the house-training he has to do, he might as well have gotten a dog instead of getting married. Would've made for a happier home. Seeing as how his kids don't seem to be too bright, he wouldn't be missing too much there, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im disappointed with the portrayal of their adult children. and both are married? Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As I’ve posted before, it’s fucken bullshite when the punishment is to be the wife she always should have been! She intended to commit adultery. The only reason why the physical act didn’t happen is that the guy wasn’t interested. The husband should have filed for divorce citing adultery the minute she left the house, and sued the rocker for emotional distress. Then post the legal actions to social media and watch the fallout.

ZK

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Again, should have dumped her years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thirty (30) years is a lot of time wasted on a woman that has used you to be her safe support option but you've never been number 1 in her life or mind. She only stayed with you because she couldn't figure out how to get Bradley "fucking" Morgan. When she wins her "dream date" she's ready to drop you like a bad habit and at the very least she was ready to drop her panties for Bradley "fucking" Morgan.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

That's an awful lot of betrayal to put behind him.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Another stupid story about a cuck! She emotionally cuckolded him, and her attitude states she'll be cheating again soon. Wasn't worth reading.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Well told, good story.

I scored this with a 5 because of how well it held my attention. I felt in tune with Curt as he moved from being annoyed to a very pissed off husband. At first, I too saw her as being overly infatuated with celebrity and would have been more in tune with the ending, except for one HUGE thing: when it was revealed how deliberate she was with her plan to seduce Brad... the maiden name, the removal of her rings, the no contact with hubby, BUT most of all - her own admission what she wanted to happen would have finished the marriage for me. (Oh, & I would have called & talked to Cindy - fuck Brad - why are we taking his word?)

The author decided to go with reconcile, and the list Curt made her agree to was fun, but no amount of contrition would have ever got me past her wanting another man.

I may have done a ruse, get her to sign the divorce papers, with a suggestion that they weren't to be used, but then after a bit of making her grovel - I'd boot the whore and move on.

When asked: "Are you sorry for what you did, or sorry that your plan didn't succeed, or sorry that you got caught?"

She replied: "To be truthful, I'm sorry for all three,"

Those damning words in my opinion are: Game, set, match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh? She left didn't take calls and ignored him.

36 hours either file for separation or divorce

jtwheels

markivunibmarkivunibover 3 years ago
5* But weak ending, either Husband is Wimp or too Old

Very good until the Husband/Curt shows

he is either too old to look for someone new and avoids divorcing Dolly,

or he also as narcissistic as his wife and accepts her wife believing she is too Old to get another as good to cheat again.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

started out good but when there were no revenge of sorts it went down hill from there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Creative

and it flows well. I see some idiotic commenters have panned this. They probably praised George Anderson's cliche-filled, disjointed, cuckfest, "February Sucks". This is far more creative than that, and the characters are better developed, including "Bradley"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beeee

Started out as a man and became a cuckie wannabe by taking her back

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this offering!! Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Job

The plot idea wasn't the same old, same old LW fare (I know that there's a story or two about wives getting on television shows or contest, I can only think of one other), and the plot was executed well as a result of your good writing. You wrote it as a reconciliation, but it could have gone the other way. Frankly, I'm not so sure that I would have taken her back. The fact remains, as you wrote the character of "Dolly", that she would have taken Morgan if he had been receptive and had long planned trying to "trade up". The fact that he was married and had no interest in her led to her returning home. So, I, as her husband, would have thought that it was pretty clear that I was, in fact, just the fall back option. Of course, you wrote it differently, and maybe there's a case for the reconciliation, but I think that was the weakest part of the story. Still, I have no trouble giving this a 5.

AND to InfiniteCycle, you are anonymous too, unless your parents were idiots and gave you that name. SO, that makes you a "cunt" too.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

The Hollyweird joke got very old.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
Great until

It was a great story until we got to the confession of what she would have done with Brad. After all the mistreatment and disrespect, he accepts her and merely negotiates for more sexual adventure?

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
Re: "Crap" from anony.

Of course you're anony.

You're a cunt.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CRAP!!

Why would you write a story about such a weak willed, pussy whipped excuse for a male??

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Quite a story

Were it me we would have had a come to Jesus meeting way back when she was talking about her next husband. If not then, for damn sure the first time she called out his name during sex. Probably would have been gone long ago. Having said that, helluva yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Do anything?

I liked the part when she said "i would do anything". I would have gotten her to sign the divorce papers with her getting nothing. See if she would do that, then negotiate after the divorce went through. I don't think she would do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
STUPID, STUPID AND STUPID

What a STUPID story! Were you awake when you wrote it? Totally dumb!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AWESOME

I was awed that someone could think up the varied scenarios, twists and turns of this story. And that includes the the variety in the list at the end.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Way too wordy

The story was way too wordy and boring. I could not finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring drivel !

1* of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh "HELL NO!"

Good story. Way too long. And the ending ruined it. He takes her back in return for some kinky sex. Somehow that didn't make up for Dolly's actions and disrespect. She only wants to come back because her plan to seduce Mr. Moron failed. The horrible ending ruined the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
there's no way

you can take her back; got drunk in a bar and fucked a stranger and then comes home to confess; even that is ok, she acted as if he didn't exist when the strangers barged in. She went to the program with the full intention of leaving him and got a reality check. It is rather more honorable to live alone than to be with her; the husband isn't Jesus to forgive her sins. Jesus doesn't have to face the consequences of our sins, and so it is easy to forgive. The poor husband, had to take her back. If she was truthful enough, to herself, that she would've left him if it was possible, she would also realize that it isn't right to ask her husband to take back. The best line in this story, 'words are cheap.....' It doesn't cost much to be truthful because she played on her husband's mind once again when she pretended to get up and go out onto the street naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story.....But

This was a good story, “almost” unique. I liked it, and I had no problem with what others have referred as “RAAC”. I mean, she screwed up, but she didn’t screw Brad, so why not reconcile? My only problem with the story is that it was about three pages too long. If this was based on a dream the author had, he should have set his alarm to ring about two hours sooner.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
BS

He got a check of $10000 from the guy and he made a checklist of sexual activities for the wife to perform? Sure, in your wildest dreams with palm Hanna and her 5 sisters.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not sure

Not sure that I could have taken her back, but it's your story. You told it well.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
.....

The fuck is it with some authors and their obsession with ripping their story's asshole apart and shoving a big, fat RAAC cock into it?

Fuck this. This was a hideous ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't see the RAAC coming

Great story ruined by a wimpy ending. She admitted she was ready to be a whore for her beloved mr right. And then she hesitates when her husband gives her the chance to make it right?

Fuck you bitch! Go to hell and rot there with Mr Right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking hell.

Good story, crap/lazy/shit etc ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow that was an ugly ending

The story was doing okay until you screwed up the ending in your story/dream. I can't see any man in his right mind (or even his unright mind) not divorcing her and keeping most of the assets. She demeaned, degraded and humiliated her husband, so unless Hubby has lost all of his sense of pride and self respect, she's toast. You ruined the story with this ending. Where's FTDS when you need them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Forgetting anything else I don’t think I could stay with a woman who called out another mans name. Maybe once if it was a celebrity and it was just fucking instead of making love but 14 times? Too much with all her other comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A sordid tale

By a member of the cuckolds rising faction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my stuff, did the financial thing, quit my job, and left all while she was gone. Forget about the talk shows, it would only make me look like a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great little story

Curt was right to think something fishy was going on, especially when he and Dolly finally sat down to talk and she said “I'm baring my sole to you, Curt!”.

By this time she’s really starting to flounder, and if he didn’t have two eyes in the back of his head then he may never have known.

(sorry about the really bad fish puns – couldn’t resist).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should had titled it "THE IMPOSSIBLE STORY"

Another cuckold acceptance story just got my 2 star vote. The slut's admission to her cold, callous disregard for her husband and family are totally unforgivable offenses that reveal her true lack of character.... yet her 'understanding' husband (that's a dickhead with no sense of pride or self-respect) somehow justifies giving her a pass and a chance to fuck him over again. Making himself look like a snook, he totally overlooks that, in less than a heartbeat, she discarded her husband the second that she learned of winning that contest. In real life, any male who'd even THINK of

taking an admitted slut like that back (after her failure) doesn't deserve to be referred to as a man.

The glorifier of cuckoldry author, BigK10, presents the husband as a tolerant, resentful wimp who spent his years of marriage turning the other cheek to his 'loving' wife's public disrespect of him, as her husband and as a man. Who the fuck wants to be the man who stayed married to the thankless whore who deserted him and her family?

The story is a well crafted piece of shit that cleverly promotes the acceptance of being a cuckold. To BigK10 I say, FUCK YOU... and Colonel Sanders says to thank you for the chickens you got caught fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh.

As weird as it is, the thing that I found off putting was just how frequently the husband used the "Hollyweird" line. That's what prevented me from being able to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would have drop her ass when she left the house, or if, an's or butts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch

She intended to cheat.

That would have been hard to overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He's gay

Barry Manilow?

If that's you had in mind, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Heh. I get it.

Michael Bolton.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That has to be so sad that a wife with grown kids acts like a young slut. I would never have taken her back or really stop contact and divorce after two days of no phone calls.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Though well written and entertaining

I only gave it a 3.

If it was a fantasy or dream story, it fell short because Curt didn't get some sex fantasy outside of his stupid bitch wife and then get crazy sex with her.

If this were a realistic type story, he should have divorced her stupid bitch ass and found a better replacement which would have been easier with his publicity.

Good writing, unsatisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intersting & Different

Well I have to say that this was an interesting story-line, addressing the issue of emotionally cheating for years. It as definitely different from any other story I've read. Quite disturbing the length of time and great effort expended on her part to try and cheat on him with her next husband fantasy lover. Worth reading, but I have to say it left me uncertain how to feel.

Have to wonder why he didn't challenge her on calling him by her next husband's name during sex when it first occurred. This to me was one of her biggest areas of disrespecting him and making him feel like he was the husband-of-the-moment. Can't say as I would have ever taken back a woman who would have done that to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce The Bitch!

I think that I'd kick her ass out and D I V O R C E her lying, disrespectful ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Packed My Bags And Left

Left her the house and other shit and left her high and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

long-winded wimpy shit.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
cold and calculated

That says her attitude and intent quite well, 'cold and calculated'.

If Brad's wife wasn't in the way she would have never came back.

Taking her back makes me wonder if he deserves the respect she didn't give him.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
If the shoe was on the other foot

Would she have forgiven him for running off after a hot woman, not returning her calls, for 10 days? Would she have withstood the humiliation? Would she have believed him when he apologized and said he was just a little boy running after a dream? Would she have believed him when he said he loved her? No fucking way. The marriage was a farce and he had a chance to end it. Instead, he chose to live with her and as only a dream could have it, they lived happily ever after. That is a good ending, because most of the RAAC stories like this one could only happen in an alternative reality.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Very Good!

"Curt, I love you very much, and it took this time apart for me to see just how much.” – The “time apart” didn’t show her anything; THAT was great fun! It was the fallout and repercussions that have opened her eyes.

“I did ignore it because I didn't want to miss a word of what they were saying.” – Like they couldn’t/wouldn’t repeat anything important?

I think I would have taken her back. Yes, her actions were out of line, but she realized that and accepted responsibility for it, and went to the mat to make up for it.

It would have been cool if Brad made it out for a fishing trip, and Molly got a chance to meet him on an normal basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sooooo damn boring

I made it thru page 4. Perhaps the most boring story I have ever read (part of). It was over and over and over again.............'gee my wife may shack up with someone else............' whine whine whine.

Didn't even read the next 4 pages to see if she got laid.

This is site for sex stories -- not a novel contest re drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not too bad until the end.

Then the fact that he was going to equate having her do a bunch of sexual things to earning his trust back was just ridiculous. How does sex = trust? That ruined the whole story. She literally tells him she would do anything for "Brad". Don't know how that does anything for him being able to trust her again. Horrible ending.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

I found this quote curious:

"To be truthful, I'm sorry for all three, but I'm mostly sorry that I hurt you so much that you'd kick me out of my own home. A home that we made over the last thirty years together, where we raised our two wonderful kids and have so many memories..."

Does that mean she is most sorry for losing her home, rather than almost losing her marriage?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

A truly fun story. Five stars.

It is hard to say what I would have done. She admitted to planning on seducing the guy and leaving her hubby for him. The only thing that prevented that was Bradley. If he had been amenable, she would have been gone. My gut says I would have kicked her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fabulous....

Very nicely written... Loved it....fabulous....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

liked your story it was a fun read.

the only problem is that the only qeustion he realy should have asked he never did

if you managed to seduce him what would you do leave me ore come back

and we all know the awnser this woman would have given

i could forgive a lot but knowing you are second in you'r wife's eye would be unforgiveble for me!

but heey its just a story

thx for the read!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Holly-weird

Think you could have used that over-used ancient epithet a few dozen more times? If this is intended to be humorous it failed.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Fun Story

Well plotted with fun characters and an interesting twist and good conclusion.

Thanks for the good read.

Please keep writing

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Good it's a dream

Dolly would have come home to a boardedup empty house and no way to find me or our financial resources after 48 hours. Nothing could make up for that betrayal in my eyes.

must be a good story it really pushed my buttons. but then again life has given me very little reason to trust any woman.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Just let me say this (and you can't stop it, LOL). I have been married 59 years.

If my wife had treated me this way any time along the way there would have been no reconciliation. Respect is very important and then after disrespecting me and then continually lying to me would have been "out the door" no matter the financial cost.

I realize that this is just a story, I am just stating my opinion. That's what the comment section is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey Guys:-

It's a story, a complete spoof, a good laugh and some of you don't get the joke.

By the way 'sole' should be "soul"

Spell-check is only a guide and does not correct incorrect use of an incorrectly used word!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a sad but

could be a true story.... My wife and a famous country singer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*I* wouldn't have taken her back, cheating like that...

Plus, one other thing bothered me that would make me not allow her back. She said:

"I'm baring my sole to you, Curt!"

Just because she showed me the bottom of her foot, doesn't mean I'd take her back!

Author, spell what you mean and mean what you spell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

She planned, and hoped to cheat, and if possible leave her husband.

Successful or not, she obviously doesnt want her husband, why the heck would he take her back?

When will she pick her next target?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
husband with NO SELF-RESPECT!

That's all I can say about this wimp husband.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ONCE THEY LEAVE THE FARM

the old home town don't seem the same, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
too little difference

There is not enough difference between cheating and setting out to cheat to matter.

Personally I would have found a divorce lawyer about Friday afternoon.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Nice story, but he should have left her.

Nice story. I'm not sure that there would be a future for me and my wife if she pulled some shit like that. She admitted that she would have cheated if given the chance. She admitted that she would have done everything for Brad that she didn't do for her husband. If she were successful, she would have left her husband. Those are three things that would kill any marriage. A fling is one thing. It can be forgiven. Emotionally giving yourself to another person is unforgivable. Being willing to leave your marriage is grounds for it to end. No matter what, the only reason that they are still married is because she couldn't get her first choice. I did like the story because it was entertaining, but in my opinion this marriage was over the moment she entered the contest and didn't check the box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Last comment

That's more than 3 words dickhead.

Having got that off my chest - loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THREE WORDS shoud get MY point across ..

"FUCK YOU BIGK10"...... You Cuck Sucking Piece of SHIT! CHOCK YOUR "TWO INCH CHICKEN ON THAT ... ASSHOLE!!!!!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Blah, blah, blah, blah

An interesting premise. WAY too many words in the execution. And he can't keep her out of the house upon her return. He, on the other hand, could be jailed for trying to keep her out of her house. And the list? And requiring her signature? A simply no would put an end to all those crazy things. She would have known to get an attorney.

They probably ended up divorced, but that was a more likely outcome than your sex-filled version. Nice try, but implausible.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigK10@BigK10
Over the last few months, I have unexpectedly found a "support group" that I was in need of--even if I didn't realize it! Yes, I was also the victim of my first wife's cheating ways. When it came to a head, I got drunk for 3 days, then slammed the door shut on that part of m...

SIMILAR Stories