All Comments on 'Her Obedient Slave'

by HumiliatrixEnigma

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
thebulletthebulletalmost 17 years ago
uh, "Loving Wives"???

This stroy was misposted. I suppose people get off on this sort of humiliation, but shouldn't it be posted under the fetish section?

The couple involved weren't even married. They weren't a lot of other things, too. But they certainly weren't married.

As they say, every cat his own rat. But this wasn't my kinda rat. And as opposed as I am to segregation, this story should be segregated along with the other strange things certain people consider to be erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Humiliation BS

A writer is what he or she writes. When one comes up with trash like this, it's clear the writer has a severe personality disorder. I can only hope he gets the deep psychological analysis he needs and the years of intense counseling he so urgently requires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Discusting peice of shit

This story stinks and not worth reading. First of all it's in the wrong category. You should be ashamed of yourself for writing such garbage. Didn't your mother teach you any values? Obviously not. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How exciting for you...

But not for me or almost anyone else, I suspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You Forgot...

You forgot the Loving Wife! ! ! There is no Loving Wife let alone a Wife in this wimpy story you have written. I think you want to be dressed in pink panties, if you are already not doing so. She cheats on you and humiliates you, so why don't you kick her out or move out. You have the option, if you want to exercise it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Short and Hot!

I prefer longer stories, but this one was works.

GOODMAN9212GOODMAN9212almost 17 years ago
Ignore the insecure morons with bad comments

Why do people who are not into this type of thing read these stories and then call everyone who writes them or enjoys themselves reading them "sick".

I don't enjoy diet soda but I don't put down people that drink it. I really wouldn't keep drinking it and then complain about it over and over.

I love seeing my wife having fun with men who can make her happier than I can. I also enjoy giving her the gift of controlling my life. Why should I be so self centered or insecure as to deny her. life is life, live it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Stuff

Don't knock it until you've tried it. It's obvious that the morons with negative comments either have no sexual experience, are immature with no imagination or guts to experience anything different than what so called moral zealots might consider the norm. If you don't like the title don't read the content.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 17 years ago
Not for everyone

"HE":<p>I saw a couple of comments and thought I'd read what caused the commotion. I did this pretty much knowing what the theme would be. So that's on me.<p>Your story wasn't really actually a story. It was more a snippet, a scene. As far as the writing is concerned, It was a literate effort. Since humiliation as being erotic is something I don't understand, I have to ask why the girlfriend in this story stays with your protagonist. She seems so taken with her classmate, why didn't she just take up with him? Is it because this fetish is as much hers as the protagonist's?<p>"HE," if this is the usual tenor to your stories, please accept that I will not ever be a fan. It simply isn't what I enjoy. A previous defense offered by someone who enjoyed your effort, labeled those who cast negative comments as moral zealots without imagination. That argument is so specious and tired that he could be better accused of displaying a greater lack of imagination than those he referenced. "Goodman" intelligently presented his position on this subject.<p>Like it or not for many of the folks here, there will always be those who find this topic interesting and erotic. Again, I am at a complete loss to discern the allure of this motif, but it's not for me or anyone else to determine what someone should or should not submit and/or read here.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Not a good story

Rather brief for a tale. Since I don't find humiliation erotic, the story's stroke value is minimal. As fiction, the story lacks an interesting hook, has little in terms of character description and development, and is barren of a plot. In short, it's not very good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sh*

Just sucks.

If you can't use what imagination you have to create something.

Then don't write at all please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hm

Here's a thought that the self castrated among us seem to miss....what is the point of having a dick and balls if you never get to use them? Forget for a sec that she's a crapweasel whore with a 10 watt bulb for a brain (and frankly he's little better,) there's no respect, no love, but sure as hell for him no sex either. Anyone who is into that shit not only has the aforementioned 10 watt bulb for a brain, but it has a broken filament as well. If I own a car, I expect to drive it...a meal is in front of me, I eat it...and it'd be passing strange if I had a place to live but wasn't allowed to live in it. Even more fucked up would be me going along with someone denying what I am rightfully entitled to, and that's just the point. Someone who is into this shit has A PROBLEM, it's mental, and someone who enables it is just as fucked in the head. That may sound like a personal attack, but it isn't, it's called "reality." To some of my fellow commenters, facts aren't personal, they're just facts, and if you get pissy and indignant over my comment, I should be bothered for what reason? If you like this crap, then you're a sissy boy as well, a nutless bastard...you're the type that won't stand up to the bitch fucking up your life so I should try to avoid hurting your feelings for what reason? You have to earn respect, folks, and if you don't have it for yourself, you damned well won't get it anywhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Here's a clue

He's NOT a cuckold. They aren't married. So that means not only are you in the wrong category (not a wife in sight) but you don't understand what you're writing about. Talk about dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

thats right they are not married he is just a stupid boyfriend foe a slut time to grow some balls and get the hell out

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty much

The story pretty much sucks. Just another sick cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was simply awful.

She's delusional. He's jacking off in the shower whenever he wants. That part was hysterically funny. But why is this in the LW section? They aren't married. And since they aren't married, he isn't a cuckold. You really need to do some better research if you're going to write crap like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous