Her Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

"Please," she begged, "please, no more. You can't fuck me. Not know, you're too big." Sara continued thrashing and struggling but she was losing steam quickly.

"You love it slut," he mumbled and pushed his hips forward. His cock was hot with lust, the swollen head pushing her pussy lips wide, stretching.

"NO!" she screamed again. Max reached back and slapped her ass hard. Her cheek jiggled from the force of his blow. He slapped her again and she buried her face into the pillow, whimpering.

Slowly, Max continued pushing his thick, cock deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Sara groaned again. His cock filled her, stretching her as far as she could go. Slowly, he began sliding in and out.

Max took his time. He'd dreamed about fucking Sara now for weeks and he was going to enjoy every second of this. Slowly, in and out, he slid his cock into her glorious, wet, tight pussy. He could feel the tip of the butt plug along the length of his cock with each stroke, pushing at the thin membrane that separated them.

Sara's tears slowly were replaced by soft moans. Max slapped her ass hard again, this time she thrust her hips slightly back towards him. He reached forward and grabbed another handful of her long, red hair and pulled back.

Sara grimaced as her head was pulled up off the the pillow. "Agh," she moaned. "Ouch!"

"Come on slut," he growled. Sara slowly began rocking back and forth, her hips meeting the thrust of his. He pulled harder on her hair, like the reigns on a horse and slapped her ass hard again. "Fuck me slut."

She grunted and increased her pace. Soon, Sara was sliding up and down the length of Max's big cock, taking every inch he could give her. Max suddenly stopped moving.

He pulled back on her hair again. "Fuck yourself, slut. Fuck yourself on my big cock."

And she did. Sara pounded back and forth, riding his big, stiff, hard cock. It felt like nothing she'd ever felt before. Each thrust took him deeper, the tingling sensations from her stretched and full ass now joining the quickly building sensations generating from her pussy.

Unbelievably, she could feel another orgasm building. And then it hit her. Max felt her pussy squeezing his hard cock, milking him with her pussy muscles. She bucked again, back and forth, side to side, like a bronco at a rodeo.

She threw her head back only to be restrained by Max's handful of her hair. "GOD!" she cried out as another flood of juices gushed out from her aching pussy. It took every ounce of self control for Max not to cum with her.

Finally, he released his grip on her hair and she slowly fell forward, sliding limply off of his big, hard cock. She laid on the bed, eyes closed, exhausted from the pounding she had just taken from Max's huge cock. She didn't even try to fight him as he rolled her onto her back.

Once again, Max went into his bag. Suddenly, she was painfully aware as he applied one then another clamp to her oversensitive nipples. "Oh God," she managed to mutter through closed eyes and searing pain. Slowly, the pain began to diminish. Sara was surprised to find the intense stinging gradually turning into tingling.

And she liked it. Electric shocks slowed from her clamped buds to her used, wet pussy. Max pulled gently upward on the chain linking them together, pulling, stretching her stiff nipples up towards the ceiling as he stood next to the the bed. Sara moaned loudly, both in pain and pleasure.

Max pulled on that chain with one hand and grabbed the base of his cock with the other. With a flick of his wrist, he slapped her face with his big, hard cock. Again and again, the swollen, bulbous head struck her cheeks, lips and chin. He dragged his cock all over her face, the remnants of her juices drying on her skin in the trail he left.

Awake once again, Sara writhed in this new found feeling. Her eyes closed, she moaned loudly with each tug of the chain, another wave of delicious pain emanating from her aching nipples. Max's big cock abused her face and she was defenseless to stop him, yet stopping him was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Clean my cock," he ordered. She opened her eyes and saw his huge dick bobbing in her face. Bigger, longer, thicker than any cock she'd ever known. She knew she could never put the whole thing in her mouth but also realized the futility of arguing with him.

Slowly, she stuck out her tongue and lifted her head up towards him as best as she could. He pulled harder on the chain and she shot higher, her warm tongue finding his slick, warm flesh. Slowly, Sara worked her tongue along the huge silky head.

She could taste her own sweet juices, her own cum, on his cock. She lapped at the head, slowly working her tongue around the tiny opening, then spiraling down. She licked the rim of his cock, then slowly licked down his shaft. His cock was huge, never ending.

"Lick my balls, slut," he ordered. And she obeyed. One, then the other, her tongue licked each of his big, thick balls, gently sucking each into her mouth, rolling them with her tongue. She let out a soft moan, vibrating them softly in her wet mouth.

"Suck my cock," he ordered. And she parted her luscious lips. Max pushed the head into her mouth, stretching her soft, pouty lips as wide as they would go. He pushed deeper but could only get the head inside her mouth. He pushed as far as he could go and felt her gag.

Max laughed and slowly began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her angelic face. She continued sucking him as he thrust in and out, licking him whenever she could.

Max could feel his orgasm building. He'd waited for this for a long time. Slowly, with each movement of her pouty lips and velvety tongue, he got closer and closer. "Look at me slut," he grunted. She obeyed, looking up at him, with her breathtaking green eyes and his cock filling her mouth.

The point of no return. He felt it churning in his balls, deep within. His cock stiffened, his balls tightened. In a flash, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began stroking his hard shaft. "Cum for me," she blurted. "Cum for me. Cum for your slut, on my face," she begged, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out.

Max could take no more. His cock exploded. His balls pumped wave after wave of cum, warm streaks across her face, on her cheek, in her mouth, in her hair, on her neck and tits. Max pumped his hand until his cock grew limp.

Sara laid on the bed, her eyes closed again, her face, hair and chest streaked with his cum. "Mmmm," she muttered as she smiled. And in an instant, she was asleep, exhausted from the encounter with Max.

He stood by the bed and watched as she fell into a deep sleep. Finally, he moved into the bathroom and cleaned himself. He picked up his clothes and dressed. Lastly, he uncuffed her wrists and slipped the shackles back into his bag. He loosened the nipple clamps, leaving them and the butt plug, both still in place, as a memento of their night together.

*****

Sara looks for him every day. Every where she turns, she hopes he is still out there, watching her, following her. At first, she wanted nothing to do with him. Now, he's all she can think of.

Max quit his job and hasn't been seen or heard from since. He could not take the rejection and humiliation she dumped on him that day in the lobby, in front of everyone. No one is quite sure where he went. More to the point, no one seemed to care.

No one but Sara that is. He is all she can think about. Their night was the greatest sexual experience of her life and she wants more. Much more. Sure, she's been with other guys since Max but no one could give her what he did. Now, she's obsessed with him.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers