All Comments on 'Her Secret Life... Ch. 01'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Good Tale

Interesting first chapter. I don't see future for this couple. She lied and cheated multiple times leaving him alone. How can she gain his trust back? We'll see...

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
A liar is a liar

Lying is for fools and the mentally ill. Lying in itself is irrational and self destructive. First, a liar has no real self respect. That means they cannot really respect anyone else.

Second, telling lies and worse, living lies creates mental illness. For a mind to create and maintain a version of reality that it knows is not truthful it must use a tremendous amount of resources to construct this facade. This stress, and misinformation will warp a mind into an angry, twisted thing. If the liar is successful in maintaining a lie for a long period of time they actually change the way their minds work. They become someone other than the person they were before.

Shun liars, whether they are your cheating spouse, family member, would be friend, coworker, anyone. They have chosen their own path towards destruction. Only they can save themselves, and in truth most case their pride will not let them turn from their Hellbent course. If you travel through life with them you will either go to Hell with them or suffer watching them get their final reward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How the fuck did she get a cab so quick in Dallas?

And if she was soooooo in love with the girl, why did she damn near rape our hapless hero the first time they had sex? And if she likes girls so damn much, why marry a guy?

To many inconsistencies. Learn to actually tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty good

You have me interest. If you continue, please don't make the husband a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no consideration of STDS and testing

no consideration of her being a paid whore for the other couple. No consideration of the lies, deceit, disrespect, adultry, and the other couples attempts to ruin their marriage. He isnt a lawyer, he is a miserable partially educated smuck with no knowledge of life, marriage contracts, divorce, or white slave laws. You know, the laws that apply when you transport a woman across state lines for sexual use, they paid her way there to fuck her! No love was associated with it she was and is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You keep trying to bring immoral things into your stories and somehow justify them with love. The problem is you just can't justify one person loving the other enough to put up with it when it is obviously one sided. You act like a man is not a man unless he can be forgiving and that is bullshit. You don't just move past a planned and executed betrayal of this magnitude with a few questions and I love yous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She knew hubby well enough to know

that he wouldn't go for an open marriage. She needs to first admit to herself she couldn't be honest with him or herself, in order to go forward with repairing the marriage. You have set the stage that he is OK with her being bi-sexual, as long as he is included. It seems to be OK to involve others as long as it is another woman and not a man. I imagine the hypocritical nature of this viewpoint will come back to bite him on the ass. Her defense, (of course) will be how much history she has with the couple in Albany, and she tries to prove she is choosing hubby over them. But the problem will always be that she wasn't able to be honest with him, at any point in their relationship up to this point. Hubby and Wifey may have wanted as a couple to leave their past buried, and forge ahead together in a new relationship, but SHE is the one who can't seem to leave this part of her past behind her. She has a lot of work to do in future chapters. I hope you, as an author, protect us readers from the usual bullshit excuses and justifications. If this story turns out to be an exercise in getting a straight-laced hubby to open up to the idea of an open marriage, I hope it is done with patience, humor and respect. If she truly has the love for new hubby that she claims, but ALSO has the logic skills and insight to change his mind, PLEASE let this be reflected in the writing and dialogue. I recommend you spend EXTRA time in the editing of your future chapters, and don't rush this to post. Make sure it is believable and persuasive. I for one, would like to know how two mature and intelligent people can survive this kind of deception, and in the end grow closer and stronger. If it isn't possible, (as I suspect), then show us the pain, and loss when this marriage deconstructs, but leaves both (or all) parties involved with a sense of learning a life lesson, learning from and regretting mistakes, and doing more and making more than just empty promises never to do it again. Mikoli, will this be the same old- same old? Or will you provide us with a fresh perspective, driven with descriptive writing, and intelligent plot points and character development? We shall see in chpt. 2. Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So far no wimpy wimpy cuck trash

Gave a 5 in hopes you stay a man . LOL

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I will never understand why some men have no problem with their woman cheating with another woman but has a problem with her cheating with a man. Cheating is cheating. Fantasy wise I can see the guy excusing it but it's only inviting trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cheating is cheating

Ariesgirl, you are 100% right. She cheated, she should pay the price for it. This author has a tendency to mess up the endings, or do something that is out of character. hopefully not this time.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Well, this could be interesting! 5*

awaiting the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
everybody

just debates about what , why , why not . I personally just think it is completly unerotic.

love or not I'm 100% sure she could do what she wanted I would not get hard anymore looking at her for a long time.

sex for me is the most intimate I have to give somebody I love. of course I had a vacation fling when I was single and met somebody for a week or two. but even then it was not 14 one night stands.

some people still think hey fuck is fuck. is it ? no, it's where the most powerful feelings are created. so if you value sex a much as a dog shit on the sidewalk, what kind of feelings or values are you able to have.

that's also the reason why so much hate and ager and domestic violance happens. the most powerful feeling after love is hate.

I'm not sure what would happen if my wife would cheat on me and tell me lies or hid very important fact that influence our lives from the start on.

so write what you want but please don't put it under loving wifes she is not. she wanted the cake and eat it too. put it under non-erotic.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

in the fucking past so forget it? who says that shit when it has been going on for the last fucking 5 years of their marriage. she even put off the marriage so she couldhave a fuck session with them. and why should we believe her tht george was not somethihng she wanted? so they paid, that makes her a whore, his wife is a whore who fucks on the side.

she is garbage and a waste of human form.

am i sugar coating it again?

miko sure does worthless cunts well.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Don't be a pussy, dump the bitch

I have been cheating on you for 5 years. I love you more than anything yet I still need to fuck someone else with out telling you. Fuck the bitch and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

A good start by the husband. But she agreed to his demands very quickly .

After 5 years she knows her man better than he knows himself. Like most wives.

This is a fair 1st. chap.

I'm with you for the ride.

A Merry Man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Mikoli will surely ruin this as he has done with his others.

Story very similar in plot to other stories, and I fully expect wife to resume her affair and husband to wimp out. Sure he talks strong now, but per other stories he will lick the dick when all is said and done.

She lied to him and cheated after vowing to be faithful. She cheated with Brian as well as Joyce and she said she cannot live without Joyce. So fully expect Joyce to feel the same way and find a way back between Chris's legs, and hubby will put his dick between his legs and learn to enjoy cream pie and become a swinger forsaking his vows.

Pity that she did not come clean in the beginning. Would have saved him some trouble, but then no story.

Don't fuck this one up Mik.

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
What

She puts off the wedding so she can fuck her buddies and then cheats on him for the next 5 years, what is there to discuss. Being only part 1 we will have to wait to see what develops next.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Intereting

I am curiouse about the next chapter(s).

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
zero *'s till all chapters posted

But so far it would be a 1*.

She put off their wedding just to cheat with her fuck buddies, she lies and cheats for six years as she knew hubby wouldn't agree with the swinging and just because she wasn't into Brian she still cheated with him and his wife.

Zero reason to keep the cheating cunt around.

The hospital not looking into Chris's identity if even just for her medical history seems way to out there considering she had a head injury.

For chapter 2 I expect the husband to take a 75% drop in his IQ and become a major wimp going from past stories from this writer as from hubby's pro's and con's list, Chris breaking his trust and her lack of respect isn't even mentioned.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Interesting Opener

The only factor he is weighting in this analysis is, that after learning all this, he still loves her. My love would be dead after several hours of considering the information, but if he is still deluded, on with the show..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get Joyce.

For the best revenge on Chris is for George tell her a lie about trips for his job. Go to Albany find Joyce without Brian start an affair with her and fuck her six ways til Sunday and nether tell the others so she falls in love with him. And she drop Chris like a bad habit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

The story does not seem well thought out. An interesting storyline, but needs some smoothing out so that it flows better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well, you are kinda right...

It was more involved than a concussion, from the time frame suggested. Severe Brain Injury - Being Unconscious for 6 hours or more. I doubt the doc would have let her loose that soon, and the headaches would last quite a while. So she is truly fucked up in the head right now.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Delayed Marriage

I had forgotten about that part, that the delay in the marriage was so she could have her fuck-fest. I was leaning towards accepting her back, but now I'm wavering.

As far as "being a whore", they apparently paid her expenses, not for the sex, so she may be a cheater, but not a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I completely agree with anons comments shown below

"You keep trying to bring immoral things into your stories and somehow justify them with love. The problem is you just can't justify one person loving the other enough to put up with it when it is obviously one sided. You act like a man is not a man unless he can be forgiving and that is bullshit. You don't just move past a planned and executed betrayal of this magnitude with a few questions and I love yous!"

The magnitude of the betrayal is unbelievable and he practically forgives her without any emotion. I like reconciliation but this is bullshit! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Interesting train wreck of a story and a pussy-whipped, pathetic cuck for a husband.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

You marry an obvious round heeled slut,...you find yourself married to a round heeled slut. How could this pile of shit get a good rating unless mostly the most fucked up people are reading it? I've decided to read some of the obviously crap stories with high rating and see wtf is going on.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This feckless cuck needs to go find Brian.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Nothing to see here!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This writer needs to hang around with men that actually have normal levels of testosterone, so they can see how REAL men react to betraying slutwives.

The only fragile ego is this toxic soup of feminist drivel is the whore wife's. Like a petulant little girl child,she thinks that she's entitled to her cake and eating it too. A man who has a modicum of self love and respect wouldn't hesitate to kick this cunt to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Classic cake-eater cheating on her husband for their entire marriage? Yeah, she really loves him all right. No spouse would feel like trusting the other after such actions, what-ever the gender involved. Simply not believable. Still, well written and enjoyed it thus far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous