Her Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the door open and close, and Brian's voice called out, "Mom? Are you here?"

Riley replied, "In here, honey. In the bedroom."

Brian came in and leaned against the door frame and looked at his mother lying in bed, with the covers pulled up to her waist.

"Hi, Mom!" he said cheerfully.

"Hi, Baby! Did you have fun tonight?"

"Yeah, I really did. We won the game, and then went over to Marty's house where I met some new kids and just hung out listening to music."

As I looked through the slats I realized that Brian really was a very good looking young man. He was tall and slim, and had inherited his mother's dark hair and eyes.

"Come here, baby, sit next to me." Riley patted the bed next to her.

Brian walked over, and kicking off his shoes, plopped on the bed with his mother.

Riley asked, "Did you meet any cute girls tonight, honey?"

"Mom, are you jealous, or just curious?" he laughed.

"Just curious, honey. You know that I want you to meet some girls your age too. I think it is important for you to have a girlfriend, or at least some friends that are girls."

"Mom, you are my girlfriend. You know that." He stated firmly.

"Yes, in a way I am now. But it won't always be this way, and I want you to be able to move on with your life." She lectured.

"I know, mom, I know." He pouted.

"Oh, Baby, come here and give mom a kiss." She said quietly.

Brian leaned over and slowly kissed her on the mouth. God, it was so hot to watch him as he kissed her and began to stroke her face and neck with his hands.

Brian began to unbutton his mother's nightshirt as he kissed her neck and upper chest. He opened her shirt and began to kiss his way down the slope of her large, full breasts. Riley moaned with lust as her son tongued and kissed her boobs.

Brian fastened his lips on one of Riley's nipples and began to lick and suck her big brown nipple. Riley held his head to her breast as he suckled on her.

Riley said hoarsely, "Take your clothes off, honey. Get naked with mama."

Brian stood up and began to undress. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a lightly haired chest. He unzipped his jeans and lowered them down his slim hips. As he kicked the pants free of his ankles he slid his boxers down.

Brian's cock was huge! Easily eight inches in length. His big hairy balls swung heavily at the stalk of his organ. The purple head of his dick was partially obscured by his extended foreskin.

Riley was lying on her side watching Brian as he undressed, her eyes flashing with obvious lust.

"Come here, Honey Bear. Bring that big dick to mama." Riley said huskily.

Brian walked over to the edge of the bed, his cock waving back and forth as he moved. Riley scooted over bringing her face level with his bobbing organ.

Riley opened her mouth and swallowed half of her son's eight-inch length into her mouth. Brian moaned with delight as he looked down on his sexy mother sucking and licking his cock.

Riley cupped his nuts and pulled them as she sucked the head of his cock. She licked up and down the shaft, even taking one of his balls into her wet mouth. Brian was trembling with desire as his mother orally attacked his sex organ.

I could hear the wet licking and sucking sounds as Riley gave her son head. God, I just wanted to burst out of the closet and join them on the bed. I didn't dare take my cock out, as I would have screamed with my orgasm.

Brian caressed his mother's face and shoulders as she blew him. He reached under her and began to fondle her pendulous breasts as they swung back and forth. I could see him pinching her nipples. Riley moaned around the thick cock that was deep in her mouth and throat.

She rose up off of his dick and said, "Honey, I want you to fuck me now. I need your cock inside me!"

Brian slid onto the bed next to her and said, "In just a minute, Mom, but first I want to taste you. I have been dreaming about the taste of your pussy all day."

Brian lowered his head to his mother's belly and kissed and tongued her navel as he worked his way down to her thighs. He kissed each of her sexy thighs as he slowly prized her legs wider apart.

He began to kiss the lips of his mother's hairy cunt. Riley moaned as her son began to lick up and down her wet slit. I could see him as he began to stab his tongue into her pussy, and then licking up to her clitoris. Riley was writhing on the bed, her hands twined in her son's hair as she pressed his head and mouth to her crotch.

After several minutes, Brian raised his wet face from her crotch and said thickly, "Mom, are you ready for my dick now?"

"Oh, god, my Baby, yes, yes, give me your cock, Honey Bear." She groaned.

Brian moved up between his mother's legs and lowered his pelvis to hers. I watched as his large, erect cock slowly entered her steaming cunt. They both moaned with the feel of the cock meeting soft, wet cunt.

I sat in the darkness watching my sister-in-law fuck her son for 10 solid minutes. They said nothing, just the wet slapping of flesh upon flesh, the sucking noises of Riley's cunt swallowing Brian's cock deep inside her body. They kissed each other's faces passionately as they fucked wildly on the bed.

Riley moaned, "Brian, let me get on top of you. I want to feel that big dick of yours as deep inside me as possible."

I knew she was doing this for me, so that I'd have an even better view of their incest.

Brian slowly withdrew from her cunt and rolled onto his back next to her.

Riley straddled her son's sweaty body and grasped his big wet cock. She gave it a few strokes, up and down, with her hand and then lowered her steaming snatch down on his dick.

Both mother and son closed their eyes, moaning, and just reveled in the feeling of Riley's pussy as she sank down on his organ. I could hardly believe that she had taken all of that huge cock inside her pussy.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on her son's chest and began to raise and lower pelvis up and down. I could see his cock as she raised her body up, and then it slowly disappeared as she sank back down on his body.

They were completely taken up with the pure passion and ecstasy of their forbidden sex. A runaway train could have roared through the room and they wouldn't have even looked up.

Riley picked up her pace and was gyrating madly up and down on her son's rigid pole. I could tell that they were both close to orgasm.

Riley grunted, "Oh, Baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum now…uhh, uhh, uhhh!"

"Yeah, mom, me too! Oh, mom, I'm gonna cum inside your hot cunt! God, Mama, I love you so much, I love you!" he groaned.

Then I could see it. Riley and Brian actually began to orgasm together. I could tell that he was squirting his sperm and semen deep inside his mother's cunt and she was climaxing around his big dick.

Riley slumped forward her tits mashing against his sweaty chest as they kissed.

After several minutes, Riley slowly disengaged her sperm-soaked cunt from her son's now flaccid, but still large cock. Her juices mixed with his sperm soaked his dark matted pubic hair. She lay down next to her son, who folded his arm around her and brought her head to lie on his shoulder. They both lay cuddled together, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

After several minutes, Brian reached up and snapped off the light in the bedroom. I heard him kiss his mother and tell her that he loved her.

I waited for about an hour and then slowly opened the closet and made my way out of the carriage house, but not without stopping by their bed and looking down on the two sleeping lovers in the dim light.

As I made my way across the darkened lawn to my house I thought about what I had seen.

Somehow I knew that Riley and Brian would be okay, it would all work out for them. I also knew that I would keep their secret.

Finis

12