All Comments on 'Her Son's Best Friend'

by dk519

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anatomy

Having read this story, and many others, it is surprising how ignorant of the female anatomy many of the authors are. In this story, his tongue couldn't have grazed her rectum as the rectum is an internal bag-like section of the lower bowel lying behind the anal sphincter. For other authors ignorant of the female anatomy, the outer and visible female genitalia is called the vulva, which includes the labia major and minor, the clitoris and its hood, the exit of the urethra, and the entrance to the vagina. The vagina not only accommodates the penis during penetration but also acts as the birth canal. At the internal end of the vagina lies the cervix which is the sphincter that seals off the vagina from the uterus. During child birth the uterus dilates to allow the passage of the baby into the vagina. I doubt whether a penis can penetrate the cervix to enter the uterus or womb. Most of these sex stories lie on the verge of credibility, but correct descriptions of penile penetration of the female genitalia would make them more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
smart guy

I stayed at my friend's house when I was in his home town for a work related training seminar. I am 21 amd my friend is 20. I banged his 47 year old mom while I was staying at his house and blew my load in her and knocked her up and she had a baby boy. The guy in the story pulled out so he was much smarter then me. My friend was very upset and has not talked to me since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To the above commenter...shut up what are you a biology teacher? Loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice start

Nice start for a short story. A lot of possibilities the story can go. One possibility is that both Bret and Marjorie fall in love together. Another possibility is that Bret slowly turns Marjorie into his personal submissive slut. You have a possibility of combining both pervious suggestions. These are only some suggestions. This is your story,so it is up to you. I hope you continue with the story. Oh, don't worry about being a biology teacher or professor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy

That made me so wet! Wow

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A really hot story

I'd like to read more of their sexual relationship, and how they developed into a couple, that they would have to explain to her son that she was Bret's lover and wanted her son to except her being sexually satisfied by his friend..

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

hotwillyhotwillyover 9 years ago
Nice story

Very hot

I always wanted to be seduced / lose my virginity to an older woman, sadly it never happened

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdk519@dk519
28 Followers
I've got an unusual mind. All my most recent story submissions will be more outlandish and unrealistic, but hopefully entertaining in your eyes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES