All Comments on 'Her Stuff'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69about 11 years ago
who's the prevert....

Granted he's a prev but his sister a bigger one. Still sucked no character background or development. Nor even arousing enough to want jack off. Sorry I took the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i think she overestimates herself. most guys lie in 1 detail or another about their 1st. usually regarding if they got the girl off(a problem he wont have). he can tell the tale and do what everyone else does. he will be fine, she on the other hand likely wont be. she may have poisoned her brothers love and trust for her over a small petty revenge. someone like her will likely have trouble finding love and keeping it. ch 2 would be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continue

This domination thing in the effect of indirect consequences is very intetesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"sorry I took the time to read it" - duh

We're sorry you did too, you negative nelly! If you can't say something nice, say nothing. This is the internet, after all. No room for nattering nabobs of negativity here.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 11 years ago

I can't take this story seriously but do acknowledge that a woman can be quite vindictive...you adequately showed us that. :) I think the sister wanted to have sex with her brother and needed a reason and she enjoyed it as much as he did. Weird way to justify it but hey, it was a good story. You definitely worked up some readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Erm.... being a guy, I'd say she's got our mentality wrong. It's not, "OMG, I fucked my sister", it's "OMG, I fucked my sister! :-) "

see above

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 11 years ago
Her Stuff

God, what a vindictive bitch. Selfish and very self centered. I hate that shit. Only thing could make it better would be if she went to jail for fucking her brother!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
Utter Pish

And that is being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The sister is just as much a pervert

She sits there telling him at the end that he is now a pervert for fucking her yet she fucked him right back so she is just as much a pervert.

brosismombrosismomalmost 11 years ago
great

she seriously one sick puppy.fucking her brother to get revenge for him cumming in her bra

what revenge he got his first fuck

hope you continue with this story and ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bleh

Another super-sized tits story again. Does anybody ever write with normal breast sizes anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
o.O

Are you my sister by chance? Same size tits as in story and same exact habit I find myself doing when she visits...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah,

she's one sick puppy all right. Interesting wrinkle among incest stories: incest as revenge. There are lots of revenge-sex stories around, and revenge affairs, but they usually seem to be about taking revenge for infidelity. If this is revenge, what would a reward look like? :-) I think the brother will come out of this fine, but she's forever ruined her relationship with her brother. There is a nastiness in her soul which will harm her a lot more than it will harm him.

shitkickershitkickeralmost 11 years ago
Excellent dialogue...

...thought the sis tend to go into her own soliloquies. Heh, maybe she's studying EngLit at Uni.

Thank you for 'Mum', and 'coming' not 'cumming', for a naturally hairy character, and for a nice twist at the end.

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

Some interestingly mixed reactions. Gratifying to see people responding, even negatively. Thank you, all. Just one thing: the whole story is utter fantasy, of course, no resemblance to persons living or deceased etc etc ... except for the breast size thing. 34E is perfectly realistic, and the physical description of Tessa (although nothing else about her) is closely based on my younger self. If you don't believe me, you should probably rummage through your sister's underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Possible part 2?

I enjoyed this story and would like to see a part 2. Maybe the brother getting "revenge" on the sister.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 11 years ago
Challenging

You write very well; an easy style that flows.

Initial reaction was to give it four stars -- not five -- as I didn't like the end. The brother may be a serious introvert, but she has a casual cruelty. I imagine her studying hedge fund banking or some other profession where she hones her skill at casually destroying lives at the uni. He could go either way -- snap out of his shell and move on or start some twisted quest for dominance and a darker path ahead for both. The least of which might be him switching out her birth control pills for breath mints. Those who use sex as a weapon are totally self-centered and usually despise themselves as much as those they fuck. That said, I'll give you a five for this slice of a character story. This sort of thing is less about eros than it is about watching the train wreck. Though for some, they can't get off without the train wreck. Character pieces definitely have their place.

Keep up your writing!

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
One to appreciate rather than enjoy

Well written, but not easy to enjoy. If we're to play the game of imagining the characters lives outside the text, it seems pretty clear that the articulate, confident, sociable sister is in fact way more fucked up than her surly, introvert brother. And maybe she's wrong at the end, anyway? Nice dialogue, in any case.

xxeloxxeloalmost 11 years ago
revenge on revenge

this calls for an act from the brother....

he might maybe setup a captivation of her??

then have his way with her. (maybe with a friend?)

and to shut her up he should make nude foto's of her, or a film with a hidden camera, of her sucking of the friend...

:-))

XL

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
Very well written

But likening it to cracking open an egg using a sledge hammer. Made the story quite unlike-able I'm afraid. Or maybe just the sister's character. The brother was just immature. The sister however, was spectacularly spiteful. No.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too spiteful

it was great until the very end. I mean she intentionally ruins his whole life because he jerked off in her bra? really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
only one way to end it properly

the only realistic way to end it is for him to kill himself leaving a note blaming his sister. when she finds out it will destroy HER for life as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

...was ok... Tired of all the stories of girls with pontoon tits too (another commenter mentioned it). ...and to the anon who said 'if you cant say anything nice...). Really? Get real. They dont put comment sections on here so authors can blowjob themselves, they're for public reaction and self improvement. Some posts are asses about it while others are constructive.

The dude isn't going to be damaged in the least. He's probably thinking 'Finally I got to fuck that stuck-up bitch! (After the shock settles a bit, hehe)'. Yah, she is the perV! Hell pretty much every guy out there that had a sister has snagged her panties at some point. The teenage mind is an obsessive thing! ...of course he'll bail on ever helping his sister with anything in the future, probably wont get in a hurry calling 911 if she falls and breaks something and bone is jutting through the skin. Lessons are painful right? Looks like that was what she wanted to teach ;)

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairover 10 years agoAuthor
Response to mike2501 from author

Mike - thank you for your comments. I agree that comments don't have to be "nice". Once the story is out there, any reader's opinion is valid, and I like eliciting reactions even if they are not all positive. I must re-emphasise though - Tessa's bra size is the one piece of reality in the story! If you like less well-endowed women, then fair enough.

I don't know whether Matty ends up damaged or not. But maybe you know more about him.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

She seduces him and HE'S the pervert? That's really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting, and dark

The ending caught me off guard, but wow, well done. I can't quite believe that the sister didn't enjoy the experince as well. And, she 's right, he will remember her always. But just as he will be labeled "sister screwer" she will be labeled "screwed her brother just to prove a point about privacy". She basically screwed him, physically and mentally, because of a "this is mine" arguement. I understand why the author wrote Matty as such a loser character, but the sister is in no way innocent. And hey, it's not like she'll see him often because of family gatherings...oh wait. She will. Might have wanted to think that over before deciding screw it (literally).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
intereting ending

My first time wasn't with my sister but it was a much older woman when I was 14. For the past 35 years I have just thought of her as a nut case . But I had a ton of sex with her over 3 years before I dumped her. She's dead now. Meh. I'm happily married now for 16 years. I loved this story, I just wish I could have been Matt and laughed in her face and said thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

now that's real dedication on her behalf. Gets back at him and gets an orgasm. great!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 9 years ago
Not bad

A normal relationship can still be had all that's gotta be said is it was just one of your ex's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing turnaround

I find the hate towards the sister hypocritical and quite a double standard.

This is a site filled to the brim with stories of women being raped, beaten, blackmailed, and assaulted just for kicks but it's too spiteful and cruel for a woman to perform her brother's sick fantasy to show him how sick and perverted it truly is.

By wanking off into her bra he forever ruined any relationship with her as he now purposefully, willful, and consistently invaded her privacy to sexually objectify her. He ruined her life by revealing that he's a perverted brother who invades her privacy and sexually objectifies her. She no longer has a brother she can trust and love as a family but a pervert who will sneak around and wank to her.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
She fucks then bitches about it !!

Nice story, i can really beleive that to be true, I have 5 elder sisters and my youngest came so close to doing the same to me but deft out on the fuck at the last moment.

As for her bitching about it after, so what, ide be more than happy to tell the lads my sister fucked me, turnes the tables a bit eh as we all know young lads wank off into their sisters undies, i did n loved it, even when i got caught, found memories.

Good story 5* :)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
Fuck Yes!!!

Nobody can compare to one's sister! She didn't "ruin" him at the end at all,just made him realize his sweet sister is the main star of all his wet dreams and countless orgasms from now on..... What a LUCKY brother..I'm so jealous.. ABD 5stars for this as if you didn't know lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right on! A powerful message about keeping it fantasy and not actually crossing the line. We all know boys check out sister's and mom's underthings. I certainly did a few times but got bored. Immature boys just don't realize how violating it is to a girl. Mothers handle it better or ignore it. But a sister is special. You go girl!

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

And when the sister left college she moved on to politics. Good story. I did not see the end coming. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous