Her Two Favorite Men Ch. 03

Story Info
Ally takes her uncle when Scott is away.
1.1k words
4.43
49.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally awakens to find Scott isn’t around, and her uncle has drifted off to sleep on the side of her. Ally lies there in contentment watching her uncle as she slowly, not intentionally wanting to wake him runs her fingers down the back of his long hair. David shifts his body a little, and moans softly. Ally quickly pulls her hand away. Lying completely still for a moment Ally replays last nights events in her head. Turning her body just a bit, Ally runs her finger tips slowly down David’s back, again David shifts his body only this time he shifted back toward Ally. As Ally approached the small of his back David lets out with a soft subtle moan. Ally continues her fingers descent downward, ever so lightly running them down the crack of his ass. Ally’s mind is completely over taken by the feeling of her uncle’s hard throbbing mass inside her ass, and now she wants so badly to feel what it’s like inside his.

Little by little Ally begins to rim his ass, David’s mind and body each become a little more alert to what’s going on. His hips slowly begin to gyrate to the feel, as he can feel his cock beginning to harden, and at the same time his body tenses as well. Turning his head, David looks into Ally’s eyes with a look of uncertainty in his eyes. “Its alright uncle, you know your niece won’t hurt you. I didn’t hurt you the last time I did this to you did I?”

“No you didn’t.”

“You enjoyed it didn’t you?”

“Yes very much so.”

“Pull your leg up to the side, lie still, and relax for me uncle, and I promise you will enjoy it again.” Pulling his leg up in front of him, David tries to relax his body, and Ally little by little begins to slowly enter her finger inside his tight puckered ass. David moans loudly as his body instinctively pushes back accepting her probing finger. Ally pushes her finger a little deeper curling the tip onto his prostate, working it gingerly, as David’s mass grinds against the sheets, and his soft moans grow intently louder.

“OHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS, DON’T STOP ALLY, YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE YOUR UNCLE CUM!!!!” David lets out in a scream.

“That’s right uncle, that’s what I want.”

“Well there is something that your uncle wants too.”

“Oh really? Well what might my uncle want?” Slowly David rolls himself onto his back, not wanting Ally to remove her finger. Taking hold of Ally’s hips, David rolls her over on top of him, straddling her legs over his head. Placing his hands on her ass, David pulls Ally’s wet dripping snatch down to his mouth. Placing his tongue directly on her love button, Ally shrieks in pleasure as her hips push downward toward David’s mouth. As Ally continues her manipulation of David’s prostate, she takes his hard, thick, throbbing fuck stick into her hand, teasing the tip with her tongue. David’s body tenses as his back arches, allowing his tongue to enter deep inside her hot box. The deeper he pushes his tongue the faster Ally works his g-spot, sucking his shaft deeper into her throat. David begins bucking his hips, fucking his little niece’s mouth, as their screams become in harmony.

Reaching up David gently spreads Ally’s ass cheeks, exposing her very special spot to him, the one special spot that he had his cock buried in not 12 hours before. Removing his tongue from her pussy, David rims her ass with his tongue, as her body quivers from the feel; gently David slides his middle finger into her tight puckered rose bud.

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAHHHHHHH uncle is going to make me cummmmm oh fuck yesssssssssss!!!!!!!” Ally screams as her back arches, her pussy grinding faster, pushing her pussy down even further into David’s mouth as Ally explodes into orgasm after orgasm.

As Ally’s body settles back down, she rolls off David, lying on the side of him, taking his shaft into her hand she strokes him lovingly, his body stiffens as his balls tighten feeling his orgasm approaching rapidly he knows it won’t be long before he explodes. Ally realizing this stops and looks at her uncle.

“Oh not yet my uncle, you can’t cum yet I have something for you.” David moans loudly as Ally takes a tight grip on the base of his now throbbing cock. Reaching up on the headboard, Ally grabs her uncle’s special toy: a string of 5 blue graduated beads. Ally shows the beads to David as David’s eyes grow to the size of silver dollars his breathing picks up.

“Baby, what are you going to do with them?” Are you going to use them on yourself for me?”

“No uncle, I am going to bring you to a whole new part of our little world, I am going to insert them inside you one at a time. So just relax for me and enjoy them.” Placing them on the bed beside her, Ally reaches up and brings down the container of albolene and lubes the first few beads. As David can feel his cock throbbing even more in her hand as the anticipation builds.

Looking deep into his eyes, as David gets into position oh his hands and knees, Ally slowly inserts the first bead inside his ass. David jumps slightly, moaning and whimpering softly. Allowing him time to get used to the first one, Ally slowly moves it in circles. She repeated this process for every bead, and when she finally had the fifth one inserted, she gets in behind him and slowly runs her tongue around the beads. Still holding a grip on the base of his shaft, Ally begins to fuck David’s ass. His body quivering as he hunches back against those beads, wanting more. His moans turning to screams as Ally pops those beads out one at a time very slowly. As she gets to the last one she leaves it inside him for a moment as she reaches down massages his balls, and releases the grip on his cock.

That’s all it took, Ally begins to jack his cock even faster as his screams get now even louder, and just when Ally knows he is on the verge of eruption, she takes the last bead and pops it out quickly. David’s body shook fiercely as his orgasm was so intense. David fell onto the bed totally exhausted quickly he falls back to sleep. Putting the beads back on the headboard Ally hears the door opening, she knows now that Scott has come back home. Instantly she gets all sorts of naughty thoughts running through her head again, she can’t wait to use a toy like this on Scott. But that is left for the next chapter.