All Comments on 'Her Victorian Bottom Plundered'

by Ian56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why

is our 19th century businessman talking like a 17th century pirate? Avast?

Ian56Ian56about 8 years agoAuthor
A Little Sexual Imagination -

Why? Victorians were well known for their love of roleplay in matters of sex. Anyway, Pirates are cool..

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 8 years ago
A most excellent tale!

Sir! I commend your skill at capturing the Victorian vernacular. Truly a delight to savour such a winsome story so well-related. I was reminded of 'Fanny Hill' of which no doubt you are aware.

Again my congratulations to you!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
A truly splendid endeavor!

An excellent effort in Victorian erotica...I commend you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun Story

Many thanks.

To nitpick: Some of the style of speech was victorian but a lot was from earlier eras.

You used 'disinterested' to mean 'uninterested'. They don't mean the same thing. A wife cannot be disinterested in sex with her husband although she may be uninterested.

Ian56Ian56about 8 years agoAuthor
Writing style.

Yeah, I know. Some of it was positively anglo saxon at times. On the other point, personally, I thought disinterested sounded more interesting than uninterested. Come to think of it I probably invented a couple of words in the whole series because they sounded "right" in my head - is bloomered a word?!. I just had a little fun playing around with stuff which was the main reason for doing it in the first place.

pjhale121pjhale121over 7 years ago
Good read

Such a fun story. Sure the language was a bit awkward at times but that was part of what made it fun. Thanks for having the courage to try something a little different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous